Take A Favourite Game And Make It Sound Awful.

An orphan sets off to fight an owl because a tree told him to do it.
- Ori and the Blind Forest

Some schmuck falls into a well and there's bugs. Bugs everywhere. All sorts of bugs, spiders too. An endless parade of creepy-crawlies whose legs curl up when they die.

Hollow Knight.

Also, a literal cuckold, a Canadian, and a black guy steal cars.

GTAV

And also a terrible game I can make sound amazing.

The adventures of a lightning wizard from Mars.

The Technomancer.

Last edited:
Random Lady turns statue of a wolf into a real wolf, wolf turns out too be a god, wolf proceeds to deafeat its enemies with the power of painting.

-Okamk

TBH this is really hard for this game it's too damn good lol

"Die lots" - Souls series

"Low-budget home renovation simulator." - Fallout 4

"Talk your way out of doing anything interesting" - Fallout: New Vegas

"
Indecisively wander a wasteland until you stumble across your dad" - Fallout 3

"Jump through all the hoops to light some fucking candles" - The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

When Mailmen Attack: Invasion of the Cowboys and Football Hooligans. Featuring: Howard Hughes! Old People with Guns! Gangsters! Mafia! Robots!

When Mailmen Attack: Invasion of the Cowboys and Football Hooligans: Ocean 11 edition, Featuring: Frank Sinatra! Ghosts! Snipers! The Cookie Monster!

When Mailmen Attack: Invasion of the Cowboys and Football Hooligans: Mormonism is Unbreakable! Featuring: Hiking! Bears! Drugs!

When Mailmen Attack: Invasion of the Cowboys and Football Hooligans: Starring The Venture Brothers! Featuring: More Robots! Stewie Griffin! Sonjaculation!

When Mailmen Attack: Invasion of the Cowboys and Football Hooligans: Revenge of the Other Mailman! Featuring: Edgy Black Mailman!

Fallout: New Vegas and DLC

The protagonist has some sort of personal flaw and has to embark out on some sort of quest. he also has to deal with some sort of antagonist force. In defeating the antagonist force, however, he overcomes his personal flaw.

-Any game with a plot

You build shit, you hit shit, you get yelled at by braindead 8 year olds on discord and teamspeak servers

- minecraft.
(Yeah, I play minecraft, I think it's fun sometimes.)

The protagonist has some sort of personal flaw and has to embark out on some sort of quest. he also has to deal with some sort of antagonist force. In defeating the antagonist force, however, he overcomes his personal flaw.

-Any game with a plot
Sometimes it's a she. And sometimes they don't have a personal flaw besides being too weak and squishy.

Also:
You kill everyone, slog through an apocalyptic, hostile world, and eventually end it all by lighting yourself on fire.
-Dark Souls

Sometimes it's a she. And sometimes they don't have a personal flaw besides being too weak and squishy.

Also:
You kill everyone, slog through an apocalyptic, hostile world, and eventually end it all by lighting yourself on fire.
-Dark Souls
Sometime you die over and over and over and never make it through the world.

You waste all of your time and money collecting cards and making the perfect deck, and then get taken down by some noob who just puts legendary creatures into their deck -
Magic the gathering.

Dying in the first fifteen minutes only to be brought back before killing all of your friends because an edgy Irish god is rebelling against his hippy mom. He than makes you the xXxEDGELORD360xXx

-Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse (Chaos neutral)

Teenager is told he's real important and has to eradicate little black monsters and these shady dudes dressed in black who want everyone's hearts with a blade that looks like a key. Has a really annoying, yappy duck and a dog that can barely speak English as sidekicks to go on this long adventure that takes two years to complete. But we actually don't really know if it's complete because it's taken 13 years and counting for the third sequel to be released.

~Kingdom Hearts series

Seriously? I was told this is strategy? Hokay, so my buddy mentioned this game that apparently has my goal to get big, so I start as France, whoop England to get back hold of the bits of my country that he has. Did I mention that France starts like, 1/4 the size of France? I mean, what's with that? So I go and declare war on Burgundy, this lil' guy is 1/4 my size, how can he match my army? whatever. So I finally get that land back, and now I guess nobody liked that, as everybody near me has declared war on me. I mean, geez, how am I supposed to do anything if I just get shut down like that?

~Europa Universalis IV.
I feel so dirty after bashing EUIV. <3 Paradox Interactive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back