• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Take a chance, roll the dice! Originals and Fandoms inside!

bwars

eternally simping for the galactic empire.
-

Hello everyone! My name is Diana and I’ve been roleplaying for the better half of 12-14 years. It’s been a long, long while and I’m hoping to engage in some new partners. I typically only roleplay with females or those that and non-conforming. I’ve had too many bad experiences with male roleplayers in the past.

To describe my style of roleplaying; I prefer novella-esque writing with multi paragraphs. Sometimes I can shoot upwards of 800+ words but at the moment I’m aiming for 400-600 just because I’m working full-time. I’m active when it comes to OOC and I can usually get a few replies out a week. I am not a rapid-fire responder, sorry if that’s a deal-breaker for you! My writing has been described as “flowery” and if you find yourself in a similar style, please don’t be shy and reply to this thread! I enjoy bonding with my partners by creating pinterest boards, spotify playlists and honestly, there’s an absolute guarantee that I’m going to send you dumb tiktoks. I’d like to keep my partners 21+! While I don’t expect you to reply to me everyday, a week or so of silence will be a deal-breaker for me.

To keep myself rambling any further, I’ll be quite blunt in what I’m searching for. Right now I’m open to original ideas and fandoms. I’ll list my fandoms first. I play both canon and original characters of varying race/ gender/ sexuality/ identity. I would ask that you would be open to the same ideas. I’m not particularly interested in solely playing the M to your F, though with the right partner- who knows?

- Star-Wars. (Clone War Era / Empire Era/ First Order Era)- Who doesn’t love Star-Wars? I’m happy to undertake any role in these settings. OC/Canon or OC/OC in this case. I’m open to doubling, I’ve been roleplaying for so long that I’m comfortable researching characters and playing them for you. Failing that, I always have a bunch of star-wars OCs who could use some companions.

- Dragon Age. ( Dragon Age 2/ Dragon Age Inquisition)- Same applies here as in star-wars. I can play any canon character and I’m also fine with assuming the role of the warden/ champion/ inquisitor. I’m familiar with the Dragon Age universe though I could do with a little dusting up on the lore. I doubt it’ll take me long to get into the world again.

-

Those are the two fandoms I’m mostly interested in. Specifically Star-Wars. Onto the next idea. I never mentioned previously but I am a ridiculously huge fan of the Dungeons and Dragons universe and I’d either like to roleplay in the universe, or make an entirely new one with a partner. I’m talking about full scale world politics, great evils, gods and heroes. I don’t have one particular starting point, but below I’ll list a word-bank of ideas that are flying about in my thoughts!

- Word bank: dungeons and dragons, gods, demigods, heroes, vampires, witches, kingdoms, runaways, warlocks, vikings, royalty, liches, myths, deep caverns, dragon age, skyrim, the witcher, mountainous terrain, elves, werewolves, gothic aesthetics, toppling religions, building religions, friendships, enemies to lovers, disgraces paladins, warriors, princes, kings and queens, old blood, monsters, eldritch beings- and so on! You get the vibe.

-

Please feel free to let me know if you’re interested! In your message, please include a little about yourself and what you’d like to bring to the table. I mainly write over discord but I do have a preference for Google docs. Catch you on the other side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back