• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Tagging a Genre

Pat

Three Thousand Club
Screenshot_20190420-081303~4.png

It appears as if tags from the roleplay nation genre tag list provided weren't working for me when I attempted to post an interest check for a fantasy roleplay. I believe I've done everything correctly, and this may be a bug. Any suggestions to fix this?

This is because genres are not tags. You can find the list of tags in a spoiler here.

We'll soon be updating to a filter system that allows searching by three levels: genre, sub-genre, and tags. Each of these is a separate category, so you can't use a term from one category in the field for a different category.

This is because genres are not tags. You can find the list of tags in a spoiler here.

We'll soon be updating to a filter system that allows searching by three levels: genre, sub-genre, and tags. Each of these is a separate category, so you can't use a term from one category in the field for a different category.
Screenshot_20190420-083804~2.png

The bottom rightmost tag of this screenshot seems to be the tag I tried to originally use. I'm unsure as to why a listed tag does not work for me, as it appears to not be a case sensitive problem since I have tried to tag capitalized and not.

Ah, sorry. It's not actually a "fantasy" tag, it's "Science Fantasy" that carried over to the next line because columns don't always play well with smaller screens. The list is alphabetical, so if you see a word that looks like it's in the wrong spot alphabetically, it's probably a carryover.

Here is what it should look like:
Capture.JPG

I'll see about adjusting the columns further. On my phone they had been working properly displaying so something about your resolution has them a bit thinner. X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back