• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Tag troubles!

lexnoblade

will / lex
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Recently, I have created an RP search, but I am unable to post it. I unknowingly put a tag that wasn't on the list, and the site says to remove that tag. But I can't. I can't seem to take off the damned tag no matter how I try. Is there any way to either fix this, or delete a draft of a post?

If you mean this thread here, it has no tags. You shouldn't be able to enter any tag that is not on the list. What you can do, is click on the tags icon next to the date/time (see screenshot below) and add them from there.
Capture.JPG

Please link the thread you're having a problem with, then? Because the screenshot above was taken directly from the one I linked, and where it says "none" that means there are no tags, so I'm guessing that's not the problem thread.

Please link the thread you're having a problem with, then? Because the screenshot above was taken directly from the one I linked, and where it says "none" that means there are no tags, so I'm guessing that's not the problem thread.
It isnt. I can't send the link because It's a draft, and it hasn't been posted. I can't post it, so I can't link it, sorry.

Have you tried closing that browser tab (or window) and restarting? Annoying, I know, but if you copy/paste the post first you won't have to retype it, at least. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache and cookies. If it's just a draft, it's not actually in the system yet, so I can't see it to fix it.

It isnt. I can't send the link because It's a draft, and it hasn't been posted. I can't post it, so I can't link it, sorry.
Are you certain that you are using the correct tag? Any errors in the spelling, trying to create anything custom, the tags will reject and inform you which tags are not proper. Are you clicking the X on the tags?
deltag.png

Are you certain that you are using the correct tag? Any errors in the spelling, trying to create anything custom, the tags will reject and inform you which tags are not proper. Are you clicking the X on the tags?
View attachment 565589
That's exactly what I am clicking, and I know that it isn't proper. Beforehand, I had no idea and now it won't let me delete it.

Can you send us a screenshot of what the page looks like? Also, please copy and save whatever you have typed into the post onto a word doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back