• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tabletop Competitive Kill Teams.

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
I'm going to have to move this over to the Dice area, but my idea is that we do a no hold bared tabletop version of Kill Team. Characters will have stats like on the Tabletop, and the goal is to kill the enemy team with extreme prejudice. Characters can be loyalist, or heretic. For the loyalists will have the new Primaris Space Marines or perhaps Grey Knights, for the heretics we'll have Chaos Undivided (for flavor), or if everyone agrees on Death Guard we can have Death Guard. Players must work together to support their team and a bad move may resort in their character's demise, and brings their kill team one step closer to defeat.

Rules:
1.We're going by the tabletop here. Character sheet submissions will have to follow the stats of the game.

2.We'll use dice, and I'll personally make fair roles for the Initiatives or any checks, but players may make rolls as well. (I just don't want someone making a lot of fake rolls, but if players do that then they're only wasting everyone's time.)

3.Death is death, this will be competitive. (Don't worry though, if this goes well I'll always be willing to host another one.)

4.Due to my love of flavor, you perhaps maybe able to make an astartes who's not the same as your battle brothers. (It's all fine with me so long as it's balanced.)

5. We can have dialogue and yet people making their moves at the same time. Posts will go with dialogue above and then a line below detailing the meta of what the player of their character is doing. Note: Please make your dialogue akin to your activation post, this way we all can "play" our movie and yet add fluff and conversion with your character. So posts will go as follows:

Top section: Dialogue, normal roleplay narration.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bottom section: Basically you post your turn's move, and state any rolls you've made.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back