TA/ OOC

Idk, I feel like Lurie would probably be shipped with either Mahan or Clancy. But I feel like Mahan personality wouldn't take someone younger than 20 and Clancy is asexual so rip.

Idk, I feel like Lurie would probably be shipped with either Mahan or Clancy. But I feel like Mahan personality wouldn't take someone younger than 20 and Clancy is asexual so rip.
I figured you would say Clancy should ship with Plinto or something, because gay seems to be the running theme here

Lol, only in the girls it seems, rip.
By the way, the reason I made an asexual character is because I wanted a character that wasn't tied down by a ship

I DIDNT REALIZE HE'D BE MY ONLY CHARACTER THAT HAD A CHANCE AT A SHIP

I'm like real life bad luck Brian
Lol, it's okz. It'll be alright Siz. *pats his shoulder* Max still has his hammer, and hey at least Clancy has his looks, so if he ever gets tired of being alone, I'm sure he won't have any trouble picking up the chicks.

Lol, it's okz. It'll be alright Siz. *pats his shoulder* Max still has his hammer, and hey at least Clancy has his looks, so if he ever gets tired of being alone, I'm sure he won't have any trouble picking up the chicks.
CLANCY'S PRETTY BOY FACE IS USELESS TO HIM BECAUSE HE'S ASEXUAL

PHUQ MY LIFE

Inagine MaxXHammer fanfic tho

'And, as Max gazed longingly into his handle, he whispered,

"I love you."'

The hammer is a guy to keep things consistent in the roleplay.
Lol

Maybe one day Clancy will become so much of a pretty boy he starts looking like Lucius and starts getting all the dudes and chicks. To keep with consistency you know.

1216.png
(Lucius. Also a guy too btw)

Lol

Maybe one day Clancy will become so much of a pretty boy he starts looking like Lucius and starts getting all the dudes and chicks. To keep with consistency you know.

View attachment 292504
(Lucius. Also a guy too btw)
Lol

No spoilers, but I might ship Clancy regardless of him being asexual, and just make up some BS excuse as to why

Tsutarji Tsutarji Um, the goblins are already dead. Did you skip to whole conversion about the teams there? Also, the whole list of what the goblins drop is in the enemy stats, unless you're doing some kind of sub-plot for that.

Sizniche Sizniche lol

Users who are viewing this thread