• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T3 characters

Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey thanks for coming, this page is where characters shall be posted. Please don't ask questions here as I'd prefer that on the check or in a PM. The info below is the bare minimum I need to see to accept a character but you are free to add in whatever if you so choose. I'll be putting info in brackets which you can delete whilst making your sheet (sorry for the extra work) but it's more to draw the lines you can paint between. With that said I'm hoping for three or four players to start the rp and the cut off will be seven or eight. Hope you all have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions or if you want me or anyone else to clarify something. I don't run a hugbox but I expect everyone to show respect and not to be tossers towards each other. And those rpn rules etc.
yutohase yutohase Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait
=========================================
Name:

Age: (no kids or elderly please, 16 or 17 should be the youngest and 40 should be the oldest)

Race: (human, elves, or Beastkin. Beastkin is any humanoid animal who can speak and think like a person.)

Appearance: (art is kinda required but also give a description on the character of things people should be able to notice. Height, hair colour, etc)

Skills:
(anything you determine a skill should be here. Some examples...
"Salvaging" is the act of deep sea diving for treasures an resources.
"Swordplay" is what those talented swordsmen call fighting.
"Talking" some do it better then others.)

Flaws:
(Anything you determine as a flaw should be here. For every three skills you write put down a flaw as no one is perfect.
But let me remind you if you put down edgy stuff like
"doesn't work well with others" Or "people are scared of this character" or "cold and distant"
then I will do my best to make that a huge flaw in this world and will encourage player characters to treat you as the npcs will which is to treat your character like the last piece of moldy bread in the bag.

If you put down "Missing a eye" or "bad knee" that is more on yourself to portray the flaw)

((As this is a group rp its kinda implied your character will be working on a team. If you make a silent/psychopath murder hobo then it may not be accepted because honestly who wants to travel with that?))

Background:
(at least a paragraph about this character. Personality, where their from, how they act, the info doesn't matter to much and can be shared in game with dialogue an such but you need to put something here so myself and others have a gist.
Feel free to make up names of titans, cities, etc But know that everyone starts on the same titan named Dorrat)

Talented you:
: (your avatar comes to life once your character holds a core crystal/primary stone etc etc. A avatar can be anything from a human or a elf, a animal, a totally alien humanoid robot... whatever. Point is each avatar spawns with a weapon and the ability to use magic of some kind. Explain what your avatar is and what it does.)

Weapon: (your avatar is able to create this weapon and give it to the talented who unlocked them. This weapon can be almost anything and your avatar can wield the weapon aswell as create a copy of it for themselves to fight alongside your character or for said character to duel wield.)

((The avatar the magic and the weapon are somewhat determined by the talented. If they have a knack for hunting with a fiery passion they may just get a fiery animal as a avatar with a bow. So on an so forth.
Of course they could get something they have to grow into, like a teenager gaining a massive battleaxe that only a full grown adult could wield properly. It's up to you really aha))

Shall finish this throughout the day

Name:
Lalo Takkat
Race:
Human
Appearance:
4d0d96c01bae984effeb4572f055e4f7cca9a120_00.jpg
Lalo stands at 5ft8 sporting dark messy hair and blue eyes, a expressive face usually shows how he is feeling. Lalo is in good physical condition, one might even say he has a swimmers body.

Skills:
Archer- accurate with a bow.
Hunter- has knowledge tracking/stalking.
Salvaging- with the proper equipment Lalo can brave the deep seas like one of the best.
Fighter- Without formal training Lalo is decent in a scrap.
Quick- boy moves fast.
Warm- Lalo is a friendly sort, not the best talker but does better than some.
Cooks- in no way a chef but Lalo can whip up a decent meal.

Flaws:
Greedy- be it money or food Lalo wants it all and doesn't think beyond that.
Emotional- driven by what he is feeling be it anger, apathy, jealousy etc.
Dense- Lalo isn't the smartest.
Cocky- with some good reason, but even so lalo is way to confident in his abilities often underestimating people situations and monsters.
Tactless- Lalo finds it very hard to bite his tongue, he speaks his mind and laughs when he finds it funny.

Background:
Lalo was born and raised on Dorrat, the Takkat family lived outside the city famous as hunters though he and his father would salvage when the titan was resting on the sea. Lalo grew up in his father's footsteps learning to live off the land and take any opportunity that came to him. It was six months ago when lalo found a chest whilst salvaging in the sea, in that chest was gold and a glowing yellow stone. Lalo and Perun had a bit of a rocky start but they became fast friends through the mutual love of cooking/eating. Since then the two are usually seen laughing or arguing together.

0C7ecoxTfIVTVNmwDkm7HPPktwJuwfk12cPWjBmF8qo.jpg
Lalo's avatar came from a yellow Primary stone, a woman standing 5ft9 with Elf ears and black horns appeared when Lalo first held this stone. She calls herself Perun and shares similar traits to Lalo.
Easily flustered and unable to hold her tongue. Perun has control over electricity.
Weapon
Boomerangs.
Perun creates metal boomerangs that can work as daggers in a pinch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back