• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern t w o - f a c e d - y o u t h

wistful

c u l8r alligator
t w o - f a c e d y o u t h
[class=imgfilter] filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=imgsidething] height: 210px; max-width: 200px; display: table; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: #de63c9; border-radius: 1px; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #ccdbff; box-sizing: border-box; color: #e4eeff; font-size: 15px; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; font-family: VT323; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: cell; display: inline-block; padding: 8px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #ffade8; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} plot) (show tabsContentplot) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules) if (eq ${currentTab} info) (show tabsContentinfo) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]plot[/div][div class=tab]rules[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]info[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentplot"]
[div class=imgfilter]
tumblr_inline_p7nien7M8z1rpl29c_500.gif
SMALL TOWN U.S.A
Carberry Pines, Connecticut
a picturesque coastal town
[div class=imgfilter][div class=imgsidething]
tumblr_inline_o4el12skn41ricaxd_250.gif
tumblr_inline_p7jyiuQ9sK1szaa83_250.gif
tumblr_inline_o32zw2FJNp1sc3ygs_250.gif
[/div]Here at Carberry Pines, life is simple and sweet. A quaint town where everyone knows each other. Stop by the local bakery, library, diner or boardwalk and you'll definitely see people you know. Some citizens have lived here since they were kids and are now raising their children in Carberry. A tight-knit community, for better or worse.

Teenagers in Carberry Pines all know one another, or at least know of one another and gossip gets around. You can't hide anything, especially with that new gossip blog.

Talk of The Town is an anonymous gossip blog that started earlier this summer. The blog focuses on the teens of Carberry Pines and their scandals and drama.

Imagine Gossip Girl but for small town teens who have too much time on their hands and nothing to do. Getting high by the beach, parties that get busted by the cops and lots of melodrama.

The blog is already beginning to reveal the scandalous sides of each small-town-socialite and it isn't even the start of another school year.
[/div][/div]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
[div class=imgfilter]
tumblr_inline_p7nietwF2W1rpl29c_500.gif

tumblr_inline_p7nifbvavL1rpl29c_500.gif
tumblr_inline_mvibfm8ih51snrgr2.gif
tumblr_inline_mmfx71QwJb1qz4rgp.gif
[/div]R U L E S
Respect and kindness will go a long way!! OOC is a place to feel welcomed. Lets keep it that way.

This is NOT first-come-first-serve and you may not reserve a spot either.

I only allow realistic face claims.

Please no one-liners. A paragraph or two works fine, but if you'd like to type more that works too. Be as creative as you'd like.

Fade to black when things get risqué.

Each person has a character limit of two. Both characters may not be accepted, but one of them will.

If you get bored of the rp, busy or anything else, please let me know before disappearing. I just want to keep the roleplay active and enjoyable for everyone who joins.
[/div][/div]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentinfo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=imgfilter]
tumblr_inline_mlx2v9ulLV1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_p7jyjkAE4w1rbmfg7_250.gif
tumblr_o15ii3U1fh1rob81ao1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_p7nievCFrY1rpl29c_500.gif
[/div]to sum it all up. . .
gm: wistful and co-gm: esthersilvers

Basically this roleplay is going to center around all the teenagers in Carberry Pines. I don't have any character limit right now and I'm open to any in character ideas and development.
I'm planning on just accepting characters that I think can fit all together to make this rp entertaining and diverse.

When it comes to Talk of The Town, the gossip blog, its not going to be the main aspect of the roleplay, but it will be used on an extra page (more info on that soon).

This is a reboot so if you had made a character from before, you can repost the character! [div class=imgfilter][div class=imgsidething]
tumblr_inline_p7jyk2IZo01rbmfg7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_o32zwfIywD1sc3ygs_250.gif
tumblr_mzm02g2Thb1rtse1fo8_r1_250.gif
[/div][/div]

s t e r e o t y p e s
To keep the characters I accept organized, each character will be placed in one of the three stereotypes below. The stereotypes don't exactly mean your character is full on "queen bee" or "bad boy", but for organization and maybe ic relationships it'll help.
Let me know which stereotype your character is in the cs.
populars

outcasts

rebels
[/div][/div]
[/div]
code by wistful wistful

Last edited:

t w o - f a c e d y o u t h

[class=imgfilter] filter: grayscale(100%); [/class] [class=imgsidething] height: 210px; max-width: 200px; display: table; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: #de63c9; border-radius: 1px; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #ccdbff; box-sizing: border-box; color: #e4eeff; font-size: 15px; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; font-family: VT323; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: cell; display: inline-block; padding: 8px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #ffade8; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} plot) (show tabsContentplot) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules) if (eq ${currentTab} info) (show tabsContentinfo) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]plot[/div][div class=tab]rules[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]info[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentplot"]
[div class=imgfilter]
tumblr_inline_p7nien7M8z1rpl29c_500.gif
SMALL TOWN U.S.A

Carberry Pines, Connecticut

a picturesque coastal town
tumblr_inline_o4el12skn41ricaxd_250.gif
tumblr_inline_p7jyiuQ9sK1szaa83_250.gif
tumblr_inline_o32zw2FJNp1sc3ygs_250.gif
[/div]Here at Carberry Pines, life is simple and sweet. A quaint town where everyone knows each other. Stop by the local bakery, library, diner or boardwalk and you'll definitely see people you know. Some citizens have lived here since they were kids and are now raising their children in Carberry. A tight-knit community, for better or worse.

Teenagers in Carberry Pines all know one another, or at least know of one another and gossip gets around. You can't hide anything, especially with that new gossip blog.

Talk of The Town is an anonymous gossip blog that started earlier this summer. The blog focuses on the teens of Carberry Pines and their scandals and drama.

Imagine Gossip Girl but for small town teens who have too much time on their hands and nothing to do. Getting high by the beach, parties that get busted by the cops and lots of melodrama.

The blog is already beginning to reveal the scandalous sides of each small-town-socialite and it isn't even the start of another school year.
[/div][/div]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
[div class=imgfilter]
tumblr_inline_p7nietwF2W1rpl29c_500.gif

tumblr_inline_p7nifbvavL1rpl29c_500.gif
tumblr_inline_mvibfm8ih51snrgr2.gif
tumblr_inline_mmfx71QwJb1qz4rgp.gif
[/div]R U L E S
Respect and kindness will go a long way!! OOC is a place to feel welcomed. Lets keep it that way.

This is NOT first-come-first-serve and you may not reserve a spot either.

I only allow realistic face claims.

Please no one-liners. A paragraph or two works fine, but if you'd like to type more that works too. Be as creative as you'd like.

Fade to black when things get risqué.

Each person has a character limit of two. Both characters may not be accepted, but one of them will.

If you get bored of the rp, busy or anything else, please let me know before disappearing. I just want to keep the roleplay active and enjoyable for everyone who joins.
[/div][/div]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentinfo" style="display: none;"]
[div class=imgfilter]
tumblr_inline_mlx2v9ulLV1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_p7jyjkAE4w1rbmfg7_250.gif
tumblr_o15ii3U1fh1rob81ao1_250.gif
tumblr_inline_p7nievCFrY1rpl29c_500.gif
[/div]to sum it all up. . .

Basically this roleplay is going to center around all the teenagers in Carberry Pines. I don't have any character limit right now and I'm open to any in character ideas and development.
I'm planning on just accepting characters that I think can fit all together to make this rp entertaining and diverse.

When it comes to Talk of The Town, the gossip blog, its not going to be the main aspect of the roleplay, but it will be used on an extra page (more info on that soon).
I'm also looking for someone who can help me manage this roleplay! Pm me if you're interested.
This is a reboot so if you had made a character from before, you can repost the character! [div class=imgfilter][div class=imgsidething]
tumblr_inline_p7jyk2IZo01rbmfg7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_o32zwfIywD1sc3ygs_250.gif
tumblr_mzm02g2Thb1rtse1fo8_r1_250.gif
[/div][/div]

s t e r e o t y p e s
To keep the characters I accept organized, each character will be placed in one of the three stereotypes below. The stereotypes don't exactly mean your character is full on "queen bee" or "bad boy", but for organization and maybe ic relationships it'll help.
Let me know which stereotype your character is in the cs.

populars

outcasts

rebels

[/div][/div]
[/div]
code by wistful wistful

love it. i'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back