• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern T H O U G H T F O R M - An Anime-Styled RP

Captain Gabriel

Three Thousand Club

fae1caf908604e5c9d52e8e03746dc9e.png

All humans have a spirit in them. These spirits lay dormant and sleep for our whole lives, however, there is a select number of individuals for each generation that has the potential to awaken them from their sleep and awaken these spirits' latent abilities. The familiars could be awakened by experiencing powerful emotional distress. Whether it is love, stress, sadness, fear or anger, the being came out of their souls and materialized. However, only other people with the same ability could see those beings. Those affected by this condition were then named Thoughtformers since Tulpas are embodiments of the emotional shock experienced during the awakening.

However, Tulaps aren't the only beings that exist. Calamities, as they're called, are creatures made out of pure negativity and evil thoughts of all humanity that cannot be seen by normal humans. Calamities are divided into two categories.
  • Prime Calamities - Prime Calamities are born out of unstable people. Anger, hatred, uncontrollable amounts of vice. They are born through repressed emotions over time.
  • Calamities - A normal Calamity is born of negative emotions; stress, anger, but in small amounts and over time. They're born out of sudden, long-lasting bursts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I got this idea for an RP quite a while ago and I wanted to see how it plays out! The RP would be set in a fictional city in Japan, called Tokiomi, and the characters would be High-schoolers. 50% of their time is dedicated to normal teenager stuff, while the other 50% is dedicated to fighting Calamities. Anime appearances are preferred.

No essay indeed, but three lines... practically no content. Not something I can work with and I just find reading posts that short annoying and boring. Still, not gonna degrade anyone for liking them, I just prefer them bigger, more rich and more detailed.

No essay indeed, but three lines... practically no content. Not something I can work with and I just find reading posts that short annoying and boring. Still, not gonna degrade anyone for liking them, I just prefer them bigger, more rich and more detailed.
It's the minimum! I highly discourage people from writing so few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back