• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings T h a l a s s o p h i l e A pirate/medieval search

Thunder_clouds

I'll tell the stars about you ★
Thalassophile.
[tha·las·sophile]

n.

A lover of the sea
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey Alexa, Shuffle all Sea Shanties"

-I decided to rewatch the Pirates Of The Caribbean and now here we have this thread...

~The basics~

-I ONLY play MxF I have nothing against FxF and MxM it is just my personal preference playing MxF
-I'm looking for any type of Pirate or Medieval based role-play, possibly enemies to lovers.
-Please be willing to plot and talk in the OOC.
-I make tons of mood-boards and I guarantee if I am into the role-play I will make a whole ass playlist that reminds me of our characters so if you aren't into stuff like that please click off : )
-If you have any triggers please take a moment to consider what triggers may be in this role-play such as Gore, Alcoholism, toxic relationships, etc.
-3rd person please
-I'm most active in discord but I am completely willing to role-play on this site as well.
-Most of my knowledge of pirates are based off of movies and some old stories
-My time zone is MST
-GHOST FRIENDLY!! I definitely won't get butthurt if you decide you are no longer interested. If that is the case though, do not hesitate to tell me because I totally understand and there will be zero hard feelings.
-I don't usually have a set amount of paragraphs I write. The amount I write usually depends on how inspired I feel and how into the roleplay i am.
-I literally have the worst attention span so if I am taking awhile to respond please don't be shy to say something.
-I'm totally fine with Playing male or female. You get first choice!

~The fun stuff~

-Pairings for pirate rp (Bolded are pairings I really would love to do) Most of these pairings the pirate is the captain of the ship Unless said otherwise

Pirate X Siren
Pirate X Rival Pirate

Captain X Swab
Pirate X Normal Girl

-Those are just a few pairings my sleep deprived brain could come up with so if you have any pairings or ideas please let me know.

-If anyone is interested in doing a group pirate role-play pm me!

(The Aesthetic)
1D4B12CF-545A-44E7-B98A-D18FF11DFE53.jpeg

-Medieval Pairings

Princess X Enemy Prince
Princess X Knight
Prince X Maid

-As you can see these are totally unique and totally not cliche pairings heh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back