• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴛᴇ Oғ Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.

• intro

Supehero

Tim McMorris

overview.

O
    nce upon a time, the Olympians were powerful beings that were worshipped by many. However, as time went on and people started to drift away from worshipping them, their power began to fade. As the lesser gods and goddesses started to fade out of existence, the twelve main Olympians channeled their remaining power into little charms that were modeled after their symbols and powers. Each charm was then released into the world for a child -- their heroes -- to find and give them the traits and powers that these gods had. After these charms were made and released, the Olympians went into hibernation to try and preserved their remaining energy.

Each charm was a carved from metal and is only about the size of a quarter. Made by Hephaestus, they are modeled after each individual symbol. When worn, the Hero is given a power represented by their respective god. These charms are able to be worn however the Hero chooses -- whether it's by necklace, bracelet, or simply just resting in their pocket, it grants them their powers. However, when the powers are used, the charms enter a cooldown mode and cannot be used for a few hours.

Now, ten years later, the Heroes charms have awaken and they're finding themselves being called to restore power to their respective gods. Contacted through their charms, the Heroes were called to leave their every day lives and gather at the Parthenon in Tennessee. This is the last place where the gods' magic is strong enough that they are able to communicate with their Heroes and give them the necessary task in order to save the Greek gods, but if they will succeed...

Well, only time will tell.

intro

roles

rules

The Fate of the Gods,

is in your
hands

status

accepting

spots open

8/12

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Yay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, or I can send you a link to our Discord server.

Interested & tracking;

May I also get the discord link, and is this a first come first serve type of deal?

ahhh why are the links being weird? i just wanna use my minor in classics with a focus on greek mythos to be insane rp with yallll

Yep, I can send you a link! We have two more open spots. Athena and Dionysus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back