• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ Oғ Aʟʟ Tʜɪɴɢs || Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs [Updated: 1/11/20]

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
newresearchc.jpg

"A black hole holds all the colors of the universe." -Anthony T. Hincks

~♦~
A warm hello to all who have gathered in this cozy little thread.
I'm Her.
I'm 23, female, a first time mom as of November 2019, and avidly pursuing improvement in my writing at every turn.
Moving on!

~♦~

ʀᴜʟᴇs
- - 18+ years of age for darker themes
- - Be able to play either gender. If you claim you can't play males as I often hear, I recommend practicing.
- - I don't really do sci-fi, futuristic, historic, or fandom roleplays. I mostly work with realistic themes and original characters.
- - Write your heart out; I cannot stress enough that I am tired of writing for someone who puts little effort back! It's discouraging.
- - Use PM's, Discord, or Docs. I can use threads, but I'm not extremely experienced in using them for one on one's.
- - PLEASE have face claims. Realistic preferred. It really helps me to visualize so that I can put it into writing.
- - No canon characters, as I only do OC's.
- - MxF or FxF preferred; I'll play either gender
- - I am ditch friendly; no pressure if you're no longer interested!
- - Be patient with me, as I am rather depressive and anxious and may take time.

SIDE NOTE: When you pitch your interest to me, please tell me about yourself! Tell me what you like to write about, who you are, what concepts you like, how much you write, and whatever else you think I should know about you! I find it difficult to be fully interested when I'm greeted with a short sentence like, "Hey, let's write."

~♦~

MINI PLOTS

Bold is current favorite. Definitely want to RP it!
- - Struggling mentally ill meets another struggling mentally ill and tumble down a tumultuous path together
- - He's discovered your family's darkest secrets. In order to keep him quiet, you must become the slave to his master
- - Agoraphobic and reserved meets thought-provoking and charming anxiety forum pen pal
- - Prior stalker's urges flare up again when a new face in town stirs up their fantasies all over again
- - Single mom stops shutting herself out from the world only to meet eccentric muse B, who helps bring her 'electricity' back into life
- - Twin sisters deal with the trials of life together, bonding more and more over time
- - Love triangle, jealousy related romance plots; obsessed with jealousy in a romance plot, and would love to explore this in either 1x1 or with three in a small, personal group
- - Will add more gradually

PLANNED PLOTS
- - A drug dealer deals opiates to a friendly acquaintance regularly. However, said dealer knows the person is going through a very difficult time, and only gives the drugs if they show their arms to be free of recent self-harm, or give up any blades they may have had at home. When the addicted acquaintance begins to show improvement, the dealer cuts them off from their supply for good, blacklisting them to all other dealers so they can get better.

Alternatively, the dealer is unaware of the situation at first, and mostly doesn't care. But they find out, and take it upon themselves to supervise the buyer every now and then to make sure they don't hurt themselves.

I am always up for suggestions. Please bring up anything else you may be interested in.

~♦~

Last edited:
If you feel up for it maybe we could start something up again. Send me a PM if you are interested!

The sisters one seems interesting but I had a couple ideas to add to it. May we talk in a PM?

The first one interests me, however I feel like I'd be able to provide more entertainment out of the third because I was one of those two in a recent relationship.

If you ever wanna write again, you know I'm down. -finger guns-
I miss your prose.

🍟
Can someone buy me fries??
I'll be forever grateful
God I want fries​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back