• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TᕼE GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇ -- RWBY Inspired RP

Think of the fact that certain characters are known for certain weapons. Scorpion/Hanzo Hazashi is known for his use of kunai and chain, or say, Samus Aran with her Arm Cannon to the point where you immediately think of the weapon and the character hand-in-hand. That's what I mean. And, in truth, it's not so much a Semblance as an Advanced Aura Manipulation exercise.

And when have you not seen Weiss using Myrtenaster, or Blake with Gambol Shroud?

The OC I have in mind has the Semblance of being able to directly ingest Dust Crystals and employ their Elements as 'Breath Attacks'.​

Think of the fact that certain characters are known for certain weapons. Scorpion/Hanzo Hazashi is known for his use of kunai and chain, or say, Samus Aran with her Arm Cannon to the point where you immediately think of the weapon and the character hand-in-hand. That's what I mean. And, in truth, it's not so much a Semblance as an Advanced Aura Manipulation exercise.

And when have you not seen Weiss using Myrtenaster, or Blake with Gambol Shroud?

The OC I have in mind has the Semblance of being able to directly ingest Dust Crystals and employ their Elements as 'Breath Attacks'.​
Oh! Okay okay! I understand where you're coming from now! That makes sense, go for it!

Thank you for clearing that up a bit more!

~ Bump ~

Just a quick bump to the top. The roleplay is just ending an arc and wanted to see if anyone wanted to join. Knowledge of RWBY universe is not needed as this is an AU. There is a lore page for all required information.

Any questions can be brought up to me or co-gm Ganryu Ganryu

Summary. We renacted volume 3, but in Mistral.

No one like hunters.
In middle of crashing Amity Coliseum.
Bad guys are running away after having destroyed city, taking their Grimm with them.

Oh, and Gms char owns a cat. That's apparently important. XD

No one like hunters.
Bad guys are running away after having destroyed city, taking their Grimm with them.

It is not important! It just so happens that apparently peeps got attached lmao!

No one like hunters.

It is not important! It just so happens that apparently peeps got attached lmao!

i am interested but i will first read what is in the ooc and in the rp.
before giving you a final answer. and that answer will probably be shortly followed by a cs if that answer is yes.

i am interested but i will first read what is in the ooc and in the rp.
before giving you a final answer. and that answer will probably be shortly followed by a cs if that answer is yes.
Ah, welll thank you. Thank you for your possible interest into the roleplay!

ok I am in.
although the CS will take a bit since i have two shifts [7 hours each so 14 hours at work per day.] per day till end of the week which sucks. so it will be on Friday, or earlier if i somehow get it done before

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back