• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
TIME TO DO JOB STUFF :3
I’ll try my bestest to come home soon for Vyseryx Vyseryx since we have a huge time zone gap.
I’ll let you guys know if I get home sooner!

I am...
Here but tired and not sure how to explain the hotel because my brain is an ded but I wanted to at least close that out bu jtjjdsn
Woowoowoo

I'm here, resting from a long walk tho
Mom and I went to a dollar store that's rather distant from my place, and it was really warm outside XD

I am...
Here but tired and not sure how to explain the hotel because my brain is an ded but I wanted to at least close that out bu jtjjdsn
Woowoowoo
Ask any question you like in the Staff PM, I can answer it now. My kids are really calm today, so I'm just sitting behind them minding my own business

Here is the fixed version of what I posted last night
1. Q: Is the MDI bad or good. A: The MDI is mostly a benevolent force.
2. Let me explain why the 105th is very powerful The 105th Battalion is the spec ops of the MDI. It’s actually known as The Midnight Dagger. They receive training to deal with magic users. Most of them are also magic users themselves
3. Why did I call in the elites? Because I wanted more security in the hotel. To be bouncers and crap.

What is the MDI?
To explain that requires some history. About a million years ago, there was a massive war. After the war -which took almost 100 years to resolve- a group of Realmantics (That’s my term for people and places that know about the Multiverse) formed a group called The Consortium. This group consists of three smaller organizations. 1. The MDI, which is in charge of finding dangerous Realmantics and sometimes dangerous non-Realmanics.
2. The MIN, which stands for Multiverse Information Network, originally was formed to provide enforcement for info-brokering among Realmantics. Although it has expanded to cover investigations and intelligence and counterintelligence.
3. The MCCS. This stands for Multiverse Cleanup, Containment, and Security. This group imprisons dangerous Realmantics in prisons known as SCF’s or Secure Containment Facilities. They also do cleanup of destroyed areas and, manage lockdowns and blockades of dangerous areas.
(also the MDI stands for Multiverse Defence Initiative)

Here is the fixed version of what I posted last night
1. Q: Is the MDI bad or good. A: The MDI is mostly a benevolent force.
2. Let me explain why the 105th is very powerful The 105th Battalion is the spec ops of the MDI. It’s actually known as The Midnight Dagger. They receive training to deal with magic users. Most of them are also magic users themselves
3. Why did I call in the elites? Because I wanted more security in the hotel. To be bouncers and crap.

What is the MDI?
To explain that requires some history. About a million years ago, there was a massive war. After the war -which took almost 100 years to resolve- a group of Realmantics (That’s my term for people and places that know about the Multiverse) formed a group called The Consortium. This group consists of three smaller organizations. 1. The MDI, which is in charge of finding dangerous Realmantics and sometimes dangerous non-Realmanics.
2. The MIN, which stands for Multiverse Information Network, originally was formed to provide enforcement for info-brokering among Realmantics. Although it has expanded to cover investigations and intelligence and counterintelligence.
3. The MCCS. This stands for Multiverse Cleanup, Containment, and Security. This group imprisons dangerous Realmantics in prisons known as SCF’s or Secure Containment Facilities. They also do cleanup of destroyed areas and, manage lockdowns and blockades of dangerous areas.
(also the MDI stands for Multiverse Defence Initiative)
Thanks for the clarification. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back