• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU Has your character moved on with everyone else to the kitchen, or did she just go back to the lobby?
#confused

Yeah sure. That’s perfect. She’s consumed by grief and confused as to WTF happened. Things do not normally fly over her head.

Yeah sure. That’s perfect. She’s consumed by grief and confused as to WTF happened. Things do not normally fly over her head.
That's perfectly understandable, that poor poor cat-dragon... person u.u (What? XD)
I'm just asking because I have a post I'm gonna finish typing now, and having someone in the lobby would change it a bit, so I needed to know for sure~ >w<

Annnnd posted, wanted to get this done last night but, as always, energy levels were not enough to get the tasks done u.u
Sorry for the delay!

I'll post for Sage later, I didn't sleep that well last night (I even missed class... again >~<), need a quick nap ^^'

Oh, just as a reminder, Dwig and his pal are already in the kitchen according to his post... People seem to be forgetting that >w<

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Cute profile pic by the way~
Thanks >w<
Omigosh... OOC IS QUIET... it’s the end of the world...
I wasn't feeling okay yesterday, basically ended up trading night for day, couldn't muster an effort to do much
I'm feeling better, will probably make a Sage post soon

Skipping class tho, my emotions are going all sorts of places and since the morning class ended early, couldn't force myself to stay 4 hours doing nothing just to see the afternoon class that makes me anxious

I actually feel like if I had stayed, I would have just broken down in tears in the middle of class eventually ^^'

...Uhh, why did I mention that? I have no idea, eh, now that I've typed it it's gonna stay *lazy shrug*

Aaa sorry, I'm still catsitting so any of my spare time goes to taking a break from Mr. Cat over here haha
Hes such a lil nut, I love him

I plan on doing actual rp stuff when it shows, but haven't had too much spare time for idle chatter in the last week or so due to kitty, appts and taking care of my mom

Aaa sorry, I'm still catsitting so any of my spare time goes to taking a break from Mr. Cat over here haha
Hes such a lil nut, I love him

I plan on doing actual rp stuff when it shows, but haven't had too much spare time for idle chatter in the last week or so due to kitty, appts and taking care of my mom
That's a great use of one's time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back