• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

27beffa812c8585418030e49cbed714f.png

397c39f4a8a91f964f18ccd1d14122e0.png
---
06ad893cda97bc097fb48e58b3ff2463.png
---
51f5fa244222550f1138d5ffc34e88ad.png

♥♥♥ This is where you talk out of character. You can plan your next interaction or just eat shit. Chat away here, my friends. I don't want too much ((blah blah blah)) [[bleh bleh bleh]] in my role play. Thanks. ♥♥♥

Good morning, for those in EST...or is it EDT with us being in Daylight Savings Time? I can never tell how to write it so just go with EST. Regardless, I'm in Eastern Time Zone in USA. I would just like to say that I may or may not, weather permitting, be going to the movies to see Pacific Rim Uprising today. If I do not go today, I will go tomorrow. The movie starts at 12:50 PM...it's like an hour or so to get down to the movie theater...maybe a 2 hour movie....then an hour to get home...so if I go to the movie today or tomorrow and the thread somehow opens in my absence, my characters and introduction posts will be up in...let's go with late afternoon to early evening.

Good morning, for those in EST...or is it EDT with us being in Daylight Savings Time? I can never tell how to write it so just go with EST. Regardless, I'm in Eastern Time Zone in USA. I would just like to say that I may or may not, weather permitting, be going to the movies to see Pacific Rim Uprising today. If I do not go today, I will go tomorrow. The movie starts at 12:50 PM...it's like an hour or so to get down to the movie theater...maybe a 2 hour movie....then an hour to get home...so if I go to the movie today or tomorrow and the thread somehow opens in my absence, my characters and introduction posts will be up in...let's go with late afternoon to early evening.
Dude. No rush xD

So movie was surprisingly good. Possibly better than the first one, which I am not too certain I have seen, I am going off what my grandmother said.

I'm just chilling and working on my novel until the role play starts.

So movie was surprisingly good. Possibly better than the first one, which I am not too certain I have seen, I am going off what my grandmother said.

I'm just chilling and working on my novel until the role play starts.
What's your novel about :3

It's the first in a series of 28 books, each featuring a gem stone.

Right now I am working on writing down more towns and cities into my notebook, then have to work on the first chapter. Plus update some fan fiction of mine as well.

This is the synopsis of the first book: On another planet, the once great kingdom of Falaindale has been lost to time, its treasures lost to the winds and with it the heirs to the throne. Darkness now resides over the planet, a darkness that is foretold to last for eternity unless the kingdom is restored and brought from the ruins of which it now lies. Sixteen years later, one of the heirs is found though to restore peace and light, they must find not only their lost twin but also the jewels of the kingdom. Along the way they encounter a strange band of companions, each on the quest to restore Falaindale for their own reasons with enemies lurking within the shadows, enemies that are determined to see the twins not be restored to their birthright.

The twins have to find all twenty-eight jewels in order to restore the kingdom they've inherited to its former glory to prevent some unnatural darkness from completely covering the planet. The technology of the series is advanced up to the 17th century earth wise. So they're just beginning to build air ships, there's a variety of creatures and races I've invented as well as elves, humans, vampires, orcs and werewolves that are somewhat familiar but in a way not so familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back