• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Finally, someone with common sense, I don't know what this restaurant has, what with all the fancy names, so I'll describe what I want and you relay it? Yea? Good, I want a barely flame touched steak, thick cut, a pound of mashed potatoes with gravy and a half rack of ribs." Says Ame with an about time look on her face.

Pik

Before Monsieur Mim would be able to close the door, red static of alchemy covered Pik's body and Ace took form of an average looking girl, a performance probably enough to stop Mim from retreating to room just yet.

"Approximately 94% percent of shape-shifters go through a period in their lives, when they experience problems with controlling their abilities," the Pik said with a changed, feminine voice. "And, out of Neutral Arts, shape-shifting has the second highest mortality rate of users."

As he was talking his-her body started to morph - a feathers started sprouting out of random places of girl's skin, her head grew beak from the side, with the rest of body twisting into the macabre shape somewhere between bird and human. Finally a horribly deformed corpse fell down on the floor as Pik re-materialised next to it in a red flash. He reached his hand and pointed at the body. "I was too late. Her shape-shifting damaged her brain to the point when even my master was unable to heal her." He looked Mim in the eyes with a very serious expression, but also with a little bit of concern visible in his eyes. "This is a fate, that meets approximately 18% of shape-shifters, who lack proper guidance during their periods of weakness."

SachiGrl SachiGrl

cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Finally asking the right questions! ii Mood: Mildly confused, yet, in a playful mood ii Tags: Vyseryx Vyseryx ?
?

"Officially? Do you have papers on that?"

Without delay, Sage grins at the other teen:

"See, I'm a Biology major so I don't, but!", he raised a finger dramatically, "I bet someone from Psychology does!!!"

Mimicking the finger gun motion with a 'Huh??' to shamelessly emphasize his own joke, the young man laughed in a carefree manner. Finally! Something someone had done had made him feel more at home, comfortable enough to crack jokes!

Aaaaaand then the time for jokes was over. The other boy had started giving explanations again. Some of those things Sage had been able to put together already, but some of the information he was still a little skeptical about. That is, until he received a key, an actual normal hotel room's key. That's when his skepticism began to fall back into confusion:

"Ahh, I'm probably the one to blame for that, wandering into a corridor after a mysterious voice instead of waiting by the lobby... Surely, that threw some of the staff off.", he had played along, measuring the other's reactions, "Also, technically I was already late so, I guess I'm still late... Unless someone here can turn back time of course!"

He had laughed again for a while and then his attention had fallen back on the key. Sage stood looking at it for a couple of seconds, inspecting the object over and over until he finally couldn't take it anymore. The question had to be made:

"Okay so, this is really a hotel and not just a temple that is disguised as a hotel? And we're all absolutely, a hundred percent sure about that?"

Last edited:

Monsieur Mim

A red light flashed behind the door and Mim kept the door slightly open out of curiosity. His green eyes saw an attractive woman taking the place of the seemingly young male. It took every bit of strength in his body to refrain from kissing the dame's hand. The purple haired male watched the girl shift awkwardly to a bird humanoid. He widened his door as the spectacle continued. The bird-girl suddenly imploded and collapsed on the floor. With his hand stretched out dramatically, his jaw dropped.

Again, the red flash appeared and it was the rude employee again. He rolled his eyes at the sight of him. "J'essaie to be in between forms like mademoiselle Natalie.." and in a quiet voice he added, "... and yourself." He wore a pensive expression as one hand took hold of his chin and the other arm serving as a resting place for his elbow. Je n'aime pas cet homme mais il pourrait m'aider dans mes capacités. Je sens que j'ai besoin de plus de temps ... his emerald eyes looked at the corpse then back at the boyish-man. "I'll consider your alerte, but if I could be introduit to your... Master..." he leaned against the doorway as he still considered what he was about to say, "... I'd like to see what recommendations they'd have for my circumstance." With a enthusiastic finger in the air, he said, "I am a wizard, non? Mon poof is not like ton spark."

Vyseryx Vyseryx

Pik

Ace couldn't help but frown a little at the random words from language he didn't know, but he was glad they had achieved some sort of agreement.

"My master is Amestris Dudan, our hotel's Head of Entertainment. She is always withing boundaries of this building, but I don't think she is your best choice." Pik said and then pointed to his side. "The room 507 hosts one of the most knowledgeable mages, that had ever visited our hotel. He is more likely to know how to deal with your case."

"Also, as long as you are on hotel's territory, we will do everything so that this..." Pik pointed at the corpse and with a crackling of alchemy, it has disappeared. "...won't happen. Have a nice day."

With this words, Pik has walked away quickly.

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Karo

"Hmmmm," Karo touched his chin and made a face as if he was thinking intensely about something, before cracking a sincere, wide smile in Sage's direction. "Wouldn't that be hilarious if it was a temple? Though I am pretty sure I would notice if that was true!"

A dodge with a joke. A blatant lie, made by unnatural creature with absolute control over its own physiology, who didn't give any noticeable sign of purposefully missing the truth about hotel's mysterious nature.

"And, I am afraid that getting the time to move backwards is rather hard! If I were to list all side effects, we would probably sit here until..."

"THERE HE IS!!" the two demon-children from before stood in hotel's door, pointing their tiny fingers at Karo.

The homunculus saluted to Sage with a bright smile. "Time to go, Sir, I wish you a pleasant stay!" And with those words, Karo jumped over the desk with a laughter and started runnig, followed by two tiny pursuants.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (I'm getting to sleep slowly, need to wrap up xP)

Trefl

As the card he threw at owner landed on the ground unread, Trefl rolled his eyes almost unnoticeably. He was forced to followed Fawna and Aran to the Oak Grill thinking on how to relay information as quickly and as noninvasively as possible. For a second there, he considered transmutating text in menu for his message to finally reach Fawna... but the two deer-like creatures looked just so cute, sitting at the table together and blushing like if it was their first date. The Keystone message sounded as if it could ruin the mood, and Trefl couldn't allow for that.

Instead, he flicked his hand, and for a couple dozen seconds he rearranged letters of Fawna's menu into a note: 'I have a message for you. Please talk to me when you are done dating seeing to guests' needs. ~Trefl'

For a second there, homunculus considered removing the joke from the message, but as he gave the two another glance, he just turned on his heel and left the Grill thinking: 'Screw Indigo; I ship it.'

SachiGrl SachiGrl Sea Jay Sea Jay Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (tagged for fun)

Last edited:
Somebody; somewhere

pQ2MIM2.jpg

A robot maid, holding a feather duster and a bottle of cleaning liquid stood before the main desk. She took a quick look around the place, dusted off few surfaces, and then, accidently, started cleaning very, very close to Fawna's laptop laying on the desk.

'A little computer polishing wouldn't harm anybody, would it?' the maid thought amused, as her fingers touched the frame of laptop and she put a small device into one of the sockets. Within few seconds, Fawna's dekstop loaded...

Far, far away, body-less creature smiled to itself. It was time to up the game.

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Aran Winter-Eve
Aran was still distracted, but when he heard the voice of the waitress his ears perked up. This wasn't the flat tone of one of the sliver creatures that served as maids in the hotel, no, this was a flesh and blood being speaking, and the distinct contrast had made him suspicious. He looked up to see the girl, who he'd only gotten glimpses of in his time at the hotel, she looked to be a human at first, he had assumed her ears and tail were some sort of adornment inspired by the predatory feline. Now that he was getting a closer look, he found that they were real, alive with fluid movements. His pupils shrank and he swallowed roughly, watching her movements as she walked away.
Concerned thoughts rushed through his mind, the only felines he had encountered back home had been dangerous predators that hunted the sick as they walked home in the night.
He had treated countless victims of their attacks, it wasn't something you recover from completely. He glanced to his side, he wouldn't be able to make an escape. Though... Looking at her, and having heard how she'd spoken to the woman, he realized how ridiculous he was acting. The cervitaur closed his eyes and took shaky breaths until his panic eased, only stopping when his fingers stopped twitching out of nerves. He thought about how Fawna had been when she first saw him, and the many interactions they'd had, it wouldn't be fair of him to treat this woman that way.
"You have a... Very... Very..." He tapped his chin as he thought, his concern drifting away as he searched for the right words, "... A very diverse group of workers under your command." Aran considered what he'd said and thought about all of the different people he'd seen, lots of them he had never seen so... He honestly had assumed them all to be in some sort of... Ritual garb... But now that he had seen one of them for himself, he was starting to realize just how many types of beings he had never even considered to exist. His fingers found their way to the glass of water, and he lifted it to his lips, muttering under his breath "Fascinating..." just before tilting the cup to allow the water to flow freely, grateful for the cold sensation it brought as it poured down his throat with each swallow. He set the glass back down, his thirst satisfied for now, what he was truly hungry for was more information... Though that tart was sounding more appealing with each passing minute.
SachiGrl SachiGrl
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Going to his room ii Mood: Decided and determinedii Tags: Vyseryx Vyseryx ?
?

"Wouldn't that be hilarious if it was a temple? Though I am pretty sure I would notice if that was true!"

"Oh well, I guess movie tropes don't work in real life. I was so sure that my dilemma had triggered this place to appear and offer me some guidance though..."

Sage had started rambling, sounding mildly disappointed. He wasn't sure why the other had used the word 'hilarious', especially when that had been exactly what the teenager was expecting... Was there something funny about temples? He thought to himself for a while, recalling what he knew about temples and could not see a correlation. His house was technically a temple too, a well-hidden and still modern looking one, but nonetheless with a similar mood to it and, to be honest, the boy didn't think there was anything hilarious about that. It was in fact pretty boring.

"And, I am afraid that getting the time to move backwards is rather hard! If I were to list all side effects, we would probably sit here until..."

"...Pigs fly?", the young man had replied instantly, only to have the interaction interrupted by uncontrollable circumstances, "Ah well, good luck with that!"

Waving at the other teen as he made his escape, Sage was left in the lobby with tons of new information he was yet to properly process. If this wasn't a guidance temple then what was he here for? And was it worth to stay? He recalled some of the lines the other had said, especially the part about time passing differently in this dimension and that he could return whenever he wanted to the same time he had left...

He pulled the room key again, looking at it longingly, as if that simple metallic object held the answers to all of the universe questions. Which, had sounded extremely silly at first, until he had noticed the number on the key: 333. 3, the first true number, the number of time, harmony, wisdom, understanding and sometimes rebirth. 333, which meant one had both a blessed guidance by their side and to make an important decision... Sage grinned at the key. This, couldn't have been a coincidence. No! The universe, multiverse even, was trying to tell him to stay and it would perhaps be really foolish to not attend to such a wish.

Sure, this was a hotel and not a spiritual guidance temple, but that didn't mean he couldn't have some guidance anyway! Maybe that had been his mistake, depending on something else to fin his path instead of looking for it himself...

With a newfound determination, the young man gave the key a last glance before finally leaving the lobby towards his room. He could only look forward to all the adventures this place had to offer! But first, sleep. He couldn't remember last time he had a full night of sleep into an actual bed instead of pulling all-nighters to memorize names upon names from books.

natalieheader_by_necessity4fun-dbk92qu.png

82d9124d152d73dd5738340c2a6c71f3smalledited_by_necessity4fun-dag9qed.png

<< Assigned Task: Taking customers' orders and delivering them too! || Mood: Cheerful and curious >>
<< Tags: AmeC11292 AmeC11292 , J Jules8008 and SachiGrl SachiGrl , Sea Jay Sea Jay >>
<< Location: The Oak Grill restaurant >>

"...I'll describe what I want and you relay it? Yea?"

Natalie had nodded at the dragoness, raising her notebook and pen to ready herself to write down the order. As the guest had started describing her request, the cat-girl had repeated it as she wrote:

"Barely flame touched steak... Thick cut... Pound of mashed potatoes with gravy... A half rack of ribs...", then she raised her head again, "Understood! I'll get this to the kitchen right away~!", Nat had announced before turning at the other guest by the same table, "And what would your-"

'Ding!', the sound of the bell had caused the waitress' left ear to flick.

"Ah excuse me, I seem to have an order to deliver... I promise I'll be right back!!"

With that, Nat rushed to the kitchen's window, where Ms. Mae and her companion's appetizer order lied by the counter. She had relayed the dragoness guest's order to the kitchen workers, pocketed the notebook and pen and then very carefully picked up the silver platter from the counter. As was expected of her, soon every ounce of focus was on getting the order to the table unscathed and in perfect conditions, which made the waitress' movements slow and heavily calculated.

Once by the table, she had cleared her throat to make an opening for her to approach without much disturbance. It wasn't something she would normally do, but these two deer folk were the most adorable thing in the vicinity and Nat was rooting with all of her being for this date to go flawlessly. Ms. Mae deserved someone she could relate to and truly enjoy the company of:

"Here are your appetizers~!", Nat had proudly announced, placing the plates over the table, "Tomato Tartlets for Ms. Mae... And the Provençal Vegetable Tart for Mr. Winter-Eve- Oh! What a pretty name!!"

The cat-girl had let out a little 'oops' for accidentally breaking her professionalism, though it had been no lie, Winter-Eve was a really interesting and beautiful name! It made her eager to know more about the naming conventions from where the guest came from... Though, this was a bad time for such questions, which she was well aware of.

"Have you decided on the meal yet or should I come back later?", the waitress had asked normally, attempting to cover her gaffe from earlier

Out of mind, out of sight. ...... T-that's what this expression meant, right??

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

"You have a... Very... Very..." He tapped his chin as he thought, his concern drifting away as he searched for the right words, "... A very diverse group of workers under your command." She let out a nervous laugh as she heard Miss Kassell let out a girly giggle as she went to attend to other guests. "Hehe... that comes with the business," she glanced at the menu that she held for both herself and Aran. As words scrambled magically in the menu, Fawna watched it carefully with a strange calmness. 'I have a message for you...,' the message started off, 'Please talk to me when you are done dating seeing to guests' needs. ~Trefl' Her jaw dropped. Quickly, she closed the menu before her centaur companion could witness anything. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks full of color. "I.. I have decided wh-what I wanted," she announced to him, "..I want you to.. uh.. try it as well." She stood up abruptly, then looked around for Trefl, but she was nowhere in sight. Instead, Miss Kassell stood right before her with an alluring aroma, almost surprising her; her tail wiggled excitedly underneath her dress, "Miss Kassell.. oh.. didn't.. Minestrone Soup please.. for both of us.." Her attention shifted to the man she was dining with, "Sorry," with a brush of her hair to the side, a fruitless act, she then continued speaking, "I'm really hungry." It wasn't a lie, but she truly was flustered by her very own employees. First, Miss Kassell then one of Miss Dudan's aces; she was at wits' end. "Heh. I'll go back to my seat now." She took a swig of her tea before sitting. That gin really hit the spot. Now, the feline woman served their appetizers, so they had much more to look forward to! "Mmm.. Thanks so much, Miss Kassell. You never disappoint," she smiled warmly at her fellow waitress after taking a bite of her tartlet. "Want some?" she asked Aran.
Sea Jay Sea Jay
Vyseryx Vyseryx

Last edited:
Aran Winter-Eve
As the deer stood, the cervitaur's eyebrow raised. She was trying to cover up something and doing a bad job of it.
His eyes followed her movements as they had before, quickly meeting her eyes as she spoke, "O-Oh! Don't apologize, that is what we're here for, after all." He wiggled where he lay on the booth, stretching his forelegs across the seat. The seating arrangement was alright, but he couldn't help but be a little irritated when every time he moved, his side brushed up against the table. "O-oh, no thank you." he said with a smile.
He took a whiff of the air and caught the smell of the tart, it made him realize how hungry he was. Seeing the utensils on the table, he picked one up, twirling it around in his fingers. He'd seen these before, he'd seen people use them, but he couldn't quite remember how they worked. He grunted in slight frustration, trying to figure out how to hold the dang things.
SachiGrl SachiGrl

Last edited:

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

Fawna used her dark little fingers to pop a tartlet into her mouth. Her ears perked at the grunt sound the male centaur made as he seemingly attempted to use a utensil. A giggle escaped her mouth as she watched him struggle, "I've never learned to use those things." She shrugged, "I guess I kept some customs from Mamaley." A thought regarding her old home world popped into her mind, her ears flickering mindlessly as they do. Does he know of Mamaley... The odds of a centaur coming directly from her dimension is extremely rare. She cleared her throat to elaborate, "Mamaley is... my homeland." The air, suddenly, felt felt still at the mention of her past. She didn't intend to bring a cold air between them.
Sea Jay Sea Jay

Aran Winter-Eve
He sighed in relief and set the utensil down, more than willing to find an easier way to eat. "Mamaley?" He was lifting a bit of food to his mouth as he spoke, and it quickly found it's way into his mouth. "My tribe never thought it necessary to call my homeland anything. It was just our tribe's land, stretching out to the edge of the land where the humans lived." He ate another bit, finding the tart to be quite tasty... though a tad messy. "If not for my time spent studying in the human's land, I wouldn't have believed there were other... other..." He glanced up in thought for a moment, "Other... Worlds? Is that the right word?" He chuckled at himself, "I'm sorry, this isn't my native language." He went back to his appetizer, not thinking much about anything.
SachiGrl SachiGrl

<< Assigned Task: Taking customers' orders and delivering them too! || Mood: Extremely proud of herself >>
<< Tags: SachiGrl SachiGrl , Sea Jay Sea Jay and AmeC11292 AmeC11292 , J Jules8008 >>

"Thanks so much, Miss Kassell. You never disappoint"

Natalie had written down the main course order, taking a step back to bow down as usual, when the owner had praised her. Now abashed, with her ears bent down in an affectionate manner, the cat-waitress could only reply weakly with 'y-you're welcome, Ms. Mae' as her tail's tip twitched left and right... It took the girl a while to recall what she had been about to do after that:

"Oh! Uhh, enjoy your meal!", the waitress had blurted with a bow, before quickly making her way back to the kitchen, tail standing proudly up in the air.

At this point, Nat was on cloud 9, her lack of sleep long forgotten. She loved her job, even though she sometimes messed up by being clumsy, and having her work praised like that always made the cat-girl's day! Happily humming to herself, the waitress had made her way to the kitchen, relaying the order of two Minestrone Soups. The other guest's order was not ready yet, thought the delicious smell of cooking meat was certainly there.

Still humming to herself in a cheerful mood, she had made her way back to the other table, loudly making her presence known:

"And I'm back! Thank you for your patience~ Now, where were we?", Nat had stopped in thought for a while, her tail doing a single wave once she had remembered it, "Oh right! I was yet to take an order from you~!", she gestured to the silver-haired guest by the table, "Would you like to place an order?"

Last edited:
female_sepi_by_sepisnake-d9jdu04.png
Melody had been sick for a few days so had stayed in her room, finally thankfully she felt good enough to return to her duties as the receptionist. She slithers out of her room and goes to the elevator pushing the first floor button and waits for the elevator to go down so she can get on it, "I hope miss Fawna understands my being sick, wouldn't want to get in a fight the second I come back from being sick." She says to herself quietly as she waits on the elevator.

Ness
"Has it been fun for you, seeing all of these things?"

Now that was a question he'd never been asked before. Ness thought about it for a moment "Yeah, it has been fun. Gettin to see things that most people never woulda dreamed, meetin incredible folks from all over, learnin about the mysteries of existence, it's a blast. But it's also hard." Ness' face took on a sort of sad smile now. It made the feature of his face look older, wiser. Like the young man on the outside was just a facade "It's hard for ya to understand because you haven't lived as long as I have, but when ya live my life, you watch a lotta wonderful people come into your life. But then ya also gotta watch them leave it, while you have t' keep goin." He looked up at the ceiling, his eyes blank, like he was remembering something. After a moment, he looked back to Amelia, his smile back. The old man from moments earlier seemed to have left him now and the youthful version of Ness came back "So, yeah it's an amazing life. But it's also a rough one to." NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
Amelia frowned, seeing his apparent weariness. It must have been hard for Ness. She wondered what happened to him that caused him to feel so strongly in two opposite directions. Well she knew why but what caused him to live such a long life. He had asked her what she was, maybe he meant her species. Much like the troll in the pool, there must be other creatures inside of this strange place. It would only stand to reason that Ness wasn't all that he appeared either. Maybe it had to do with his... species.

"It must have been hard for you," she repeated her earlier thought. Amelia wanted to ask if he thought it was worth it but she knew it wasn't her turn for inquiries.

Ereshkigal Bhakta:

Thank god a waitress appeared soon. At first, it was a robotic lifeform, most likely a maid, before the robotic maid got switched out with a human being. "Yeah, we would like to place and order. Do you have any house specialties? Or any recommendations?"

AmeC11292 AmeC11292 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

<< Assigned Task: Taking customers' orders and delivering them too || Mood: Extremely apologetic || Tags: J Jules8008 and SachiGrl SachiGrl (mentioned) >>

"Yeah, we would like to place an order."

"Wonderful~!", Natalie had raised the notebook and pen ready to take the guest's order:

"Do you have any house specialties? Or any recommendations?"

"Ah...", her tail had instantly curved slightly and the ears gone down, as the girl tried to find her next words, "Uhh, uhhh... J-just a moment...!"

Panicking, the cat-waitress had picked up the menu, flipping it's pages slowly, while her gaze was frantically reading through every corner of the pamphlet almost as if the girl had a test to take over its contents. Unable to decide, Nat had thrown a desperate glance towards Ms. Mae's way, though obviously, the owner had more pressing matters in her mind currently to notice the employee's plea for help.

With a defeated sigh, Nat had put the menu down again, giving an apologetic bow:

"I-I'm sorry! This is the first time a guest has ever asked me to provide the options and I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to say!!", the cat-girl straightened herself, quickly complementing her initial outburst, "I guess I could recommend some of my favorite dishes, but I have no way of knowing if they'd be to your liking..."

Last edited:
Melody Arkin:

upon getting down to the first floor Lobby Melody smiles and went to the front desk, dismissed the robot maid and smiling, she had missed her job, wrapping the majority of her body around the stool and taking a seat on it she sat there and waited for new people to come to the hotel.

Amelia frowned, seeing his apparent weariness. It must have been hard for Ness. She wondered what happened to him that caused him to feel so strongly in two opposite directions. Well she knew why but what caused him to live such a long life. He had asked her what she was, maybe he meant her species. Much like the troll in the pool, there must be other creatures inside of this strange place. It would only stand to reason that Ness wasn't all that he appeared either. Maybe it had to do with his... species.

"It must have been hard for you," she repeated her earlier thought. Amelia wanted to ask if he thought it was worth it but she knew it wasn't her turn for inquiries.
Ness
"Das for sure. It's a hard life ya know. But those of us that live it wouldn't give it up for nothin." with Ness' next step, the corridor seemed to open up to them, suddenly filling with the light of another large open area "Ah, finally! I thought we'd be walkin through there forever." He laughed with a knowing smile. "Now the, lets take a look at where we are." Hanging on a wall to their left was a map with a large red arrow which told them 'You are here!'
According to the arrow, they were in a place called The Aqua Lounge. One strange thing about the map however, was the fact that the hallway they had just come through was nowhere to be found at all. "Feel like takin a little break? This looks like a good place to do that." He laughed, looking back at her with as large grin. NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Amelia was feeling a little tired from walking but still had the energy to keep going. But with the option, she might as well take it. "Yes, let's take a short break," she said with a smile. Amelia walked towards one of the open seats as there was some people filling there other ones even if the area wasn't that busy. She chose an open booth to sit at after some deliberation and looked back to make sure Ness was following. "Do they serve drinks here? Do you know?" She asked.
Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants

Ereshkigal Bhakta:

The waitress seemed to panic when Ereshkigal asked for any recommendations. Honestly, she expected that she'd be prepared. However, she decided to stay calm, as it is one of her duties as a retainer. "Don't worry, it's ok. Just recommend me anything, I'll just try it and see if it tastes.", she said without looking at the waitress.

Simon had spent a good amount of time sitting at the bar, listening to the commotion around him. It was truly interesting, entertaining even. Emotions were such funny things; it had the power to hold people back from what they wanted, but sometimes it was the push they needed.
Slowly he stood up from the stool he had been occupying and moved into the lobby. A smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth as he noticed the new face at the receptionists desk. Casually, he strolled up and rested an elbow on the counter. "Hello," a large grin stretched along his face.
AmeC11292 AmeC11292

Users who are viewing this thread

Back