• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
After several hours a very different Amethyst comes out of 504, she's no longer tensed up and pissy, now she's hungry so goes to the cafeteria. Sitting down at a table she waits on a waiter or waitress..preferably a sentient one..

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

"The Provençal Vegetable Tart? That's a good choice," she looked at his smile as he did, glad he seemingly was enjoying himself. Their faces were both flush, but Fawna didn't mind. She figured this was embarrassing on both ends. A strange yet enjoyable kind of embarrassment. She nodded her head as he mentioned the menu being fancy, "Well, all the items are from different dimensions." As she spoke again, she pointed at menu, "Look at this one... this one is an AKRENNIAN BEETLE SASHIMI from the TITAN A.E. dimension." She gave Aran a scrounged up face and stuck out her tongue, "I have only tried dishes I am familiar with." When the male centaur thanked her for her patience, she waved dismissively "Don't worry about it," this is fun... she thought with a grin.

Her attention shifted over to Miss Kassell as she handed their drinks, "Well, so far, we decided on our appetizers. The Provençal Vegetable Tart for Mister Winter-Eve and I would like the Tomato Tartlets." She placed her finger over her lips and added, "We haven't decided our actual main course, so maybe when the appetizers arrive, we'll be ready." Her waitress' face was very particular. She seemed to be in awe of both Aran and Fawna's presence. The deer's smile twisted slightly as she thought of the plausible reasons of her employees' expression. Could it be... that she thinks... her cheeks were already blush from having to be so close to him, but now THIS?
Sea Jay Sea Jay
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Last edited:

Monsieur Mim

Mim chuckled a bit when the hotel employee commented, "That's my line... Sire." "Pardon, I am frais from my sleep," he said as he rubbed his eyes again. "I have deducted you had troubles again with your shape-shifting, so I wanted to make sure if you and Miss Natalie are alright," Mim blinked in a confused manner as the gentleman said something very personal. How did this man know of his shape-shifting troubles? With an arch of a brow, he responded, "Je ne sais pas who told you of this shape-shifting mauvais fonctionnement, but I am perfectly able to control my aptitude," he crossed his arms in an upset manner. If someone was following him from his hometown, he needed to find out who because he knew no one here except for Miss Natalie. And she is more of an acquaintance.

Vyseryx Vyseryx

Ness
"Come on! i'll show ya." Ness laughed and slid his hands back into his coat pockets. As the two of them left the pool area, Ness decided to do a little more digging into who exactly this unknown quantity was "The way ya talk is always so formal, are you nobility or somethin back home?" He looked her over again "Either that or you have some serious dough layin about. Heck why not both! I can tell by the way you dress."
"and by the way you dodge answerin my questions directly."
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
Amelia blinked at his somewhat aggressive questions. Or at least it seemed aggressive from his last statement. "Haha," she laughed quietly. Of course someone would be able to see through her. She just didn't expect it to be so soon. "If I tell you about myself, then it's only right that you tell me about yourself," Amelia countered. It was her way of dodging the questions but she was also genuinely curious about her companion. Besides, it was only right that Ness be prepared to answer questions if he was going to ask them about her.

Pik
Homunculus's eyes darkened - he really didn't like when people were lying to his face and random expressions from unknown language the man used only pissed him off more. Pik clasped hands behind his back and stood upright, looking Mim into eyes with emotionless expression.
"Should I then assume, that you have purposefully used your abilities to sneak without permission into staff member's private room, and proceed to contact the hotel authorities?"

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Last edited:
Amelia blinked at his somewhat aggressive questions. Or at least it seemed aggressive from his last statement. "Haha," she laughed quietly. Of course someone would be able to see through her. She just didn't expect it to be so soon. "If I tell you about myself, then it's only right that you tell me about yourself," Amelia countered. It was her way of dodging the questions but she was also genuinely curious about her companion. Besides, it was only right that Ness be prepared to answer questions if he was going to ask them about her.
Ness
Ness laughed "Aight! That sounds fair." He gave the girl a smile "Just try not to be too surprised." The two had re-entered a hallway was the headed towards their next stop. There was no one coming in front of them or behind them. The only sounds were that of their footfalls on the delicately tiled floor. The hallway seemed endless at that moment, as if it had been extended to reach on for eternity to allow the two to talk in private. In fact, that is exactly what had happened. "Tell me whatever ya want. I'll tell the truth." ness said with a grin NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Amelia nodded. What exactly should she tell him? Well, she wanted to know where he was from so maybe she should start with that. "I'm from a place named Fortress. Before coming here, I've only known my city and country. We were very secure with high walls and a fierce army but... Well, I guess it wasn't enough..."
Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants

Monsieur Mim

The purple haired man laughed at the man’s meaningless threat, “Do you lack a brain, monsieur? Why would I open her door shamelessly if I had snuck into her room?” He gave the man a dramatic roll of his eyes then continued, “Mademoiselle Natalie is perfectly aware of my aptitude. Once the femme sees that is it moi, you will see that she is mon amie.” Once he retorted to the man, he waved dismissively for him to leave. “Now, excusez-moi. I’ll be waiting for mon amie because she would be worried if I wasn’t here,” he held his nose high and proceeded to close the door. “Quelle horrible hospitalité!” He said aloud to himself.

Vyseryx Vyseryx

Ness
Ness listened intently to Amelia's words, not wanting any detail to slip by. "Amelia, you didn't end up here on accident, did you?" He asked once she was done talking. He didn't need to know what had happened, he had heard this story before, countless times and usually, it didn't end in such a merciful way by allowing someone like her to get away. NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Ness
"Not gonna get much else outta her am I?" He thought to himself. Ness, realizing this was most likely the case simply replied with "I see." The two walked in silence for a bit after that until Ness broke the silence "Well, a deal is a deal and ya told me whatcha wanted to. Ask me anythin you wanna know." Ness smiled a little bit at this. Wherever he went, there was always one person who was more curious than the rest. They'd convince him to answer some questions and he would. Sometimes the answers would awe them, other times it would send them insane. Ness hoped that this time around, curiosity wouldn't kill the cat. NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

"Well since I told you where I'm from, you could tell me where you're from," Amelia suggested. That's what she thought he was talking about to begin with. She would tell him the answer to what she wanted to know and the Ness would reciprocate. Oh well, as long as things worked out she guessed.

Ness
"No chance ya just wanted to know my favorite color?" He laughed and thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to explain it "Where i'm from huh? Well, I'm from a place called The Beginning. It's a place very far away from here. It's nothing like the home you're used to. There are no buildins or walls or armies or anythin. Just my people. We kinda watch over the place." He explained. Ness tried to keep the explanation simple so he wouldn't confuse the young woman. "I haven't been back there in a long time though. Never really had the time." He laughed at that. He knew his explanation was vague. But it was hard to explain himself to anyone. NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Amelia frowned, not really understanding much of what Ness was trying to say or get at. She wondered how his hometown was different from hers, other than the lack of walls and army. And buildings for that matter. From the way he explained it made her only more curious about it. "What did you do without buildings? How did that work, for example in the rain?" Was her first question.

Ness
Ness laughed "Hold up there doll, you had your turn to ask questions. Now I get a turn, yeah?" He smiled at her "I've been travelin for as long as I can remember and I've been to a lot of places. But I ain't never heard of Fortress before. What do you people call yourselves where you're from? Ya remind me of some folks I met a while back." Ness thought back to his time on a planet called Earth where he had met Humans. Tough little bugger, even if they could be rather dense NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

What they call themselves? That was an odd question. "Well, we don't met with other people often so I can't really say what we called ourselves... Hmm... I guess I can't answer that question because we didn't have something to call ourselves. I'm sorry if my answer is a disappointment."

Ness
"Disappointment? Nah, lots a' people don't have a name for emselves. Trust me, in an existence as big as ours, there's nothin out there that ain't worth findin out." He made a large waving gesture with one are as he talked. "There's a lot out there to see and it's all worth seein, nameless or not." He slid his hands back into his pocket and let out a casual sigh "Aight, your turn doll." NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Amelia sighed in relief. At least her answer was fine. But still... What did he mean by the many nameless things? Ness sounded like he had a lot of experience travelling. It must have been fun for him. Or at least Amelia hoped so. "Has it been fun for you, seeing all of these things?" She asked, deciding that was the answer she most wanted to hear after his response.

Ness
"Has it been fun for you, seeing all of these things?"
Now that was a question he'd never been asked before. Ness thought about it for a moment "Yeah, it has been fun. Gettin to see things that most people never woulda dreamed, meetin incredible folks from all over, learnin about the mysteries of existence, it's a blast. But it's also hard." Ness' face took on a sort of sad smile now. It made the feature of his face look older, wiser. Like the young man on the outside was just a facade "It's hard for ya to understand because you haven't lived as long as I have, but when ya live my life, you watch a lotta wonderful people come into your life. But then ya also gotta watch them leave it, while you have t' keep goin." He looked up at the ceiling, his eyes blank, like he was remembering something. After a moment, he looked back to Amelia, his smile back. The old man from moments earlier seemed to have left him now and the youthful version of Ness came back "So, yeah it's an amazing life. But it's also a rough one to." NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Ereshkigal Bhakta:

Quickly deciding to not show up by her mistress without having something to eat, the young necromant decided to go to the cafeteria. She is hungry anyway, so she wants to eat something. Without waiting any longer, she turned around on her heels and walked towards the cafeteria.
The cafeteria looked...blunt. Very. Blunt. Ereshkigal wasn't used to something this boring looking. But maybe she's just too used with travelling with her mistress. A lot of the tables were already occupied, so Ereshkigal went towards a nearby table, where a soul, appearing like a humanoid dragon, was sitting. "Excuse me." Her voice was quiet, but she doesn't have a strong voice anyway. "Is this seat still free? Are you waiting on someone? If you don't, I would like to sit here, next to you."

AmeC11292 AmeC11292

Ereshkigal Bhakta:

Delighted that the seat's still free, the young woman sat down in front of the dragon, ignoring that she doesn't seem to wear any clothes. Ereshkigal's the last one to complain, as she's also not wearing much. Barely anything. "Well, if it bothers you, I can always call a soul to check where the waitress is. Shall I?"

AmeC11292 AmeC11292

natalieheader_by_necessity4fun-dbk92qu.png

82d9124d152d73dd5738340c2a6c71f3smalledited_by_necessity4fun-dag9qed.png

<< Assigned Task: Taking customers' orders || Mood: It is on!!! || Tags: SachiGrl SachiGrl , Sea Jay Sea Jay and AmeC11292 AmeC11292 , J Jules8008 >>
<< Location: The Oak Grill restaurant >>

Natalie picked up the notebook and pen from her uniform's pocket and started writing the orders down:
"Provençal Vegetable Tart and Tomato Tartlets, understood... I'll take this to the kitchen right away~! It should be ready in ten to twenty minutes. Enjoy your drinks in the meantime!!"

The cat-girl bowed down and dashed away from the table, hiding her face with both of her hands as a giggle escaped her mouth. OH MY GOD, they were simply adorable together~! And Ms. Mae had been blushing too! Ahhhhh, she hoped everything went smoothly with those two~~!!
Nat had gone to the kitchen and repeated the owner and her companion's orders, however, distracted by watching the pair, the waitress had completely missed when two other guests had entered the restaurant...

When the cat-girl realized her mistake a robot maid had already gone in her place... Oh no! Not again!! This time she could still save this!

Running to the table, Nat bumped into the maid, forcing it to move out of the way:

"Maid 881 you're dismissed and please refrain from tending to any more guests while I'm around, okay?", she had whispered at the robot, then watched it leave, accompanying it with her gaze filled with contempt and hate.

Once that had been dealt with, Nat had turned around to the guests in her usual bubbly mood, all trace of the hostility from moments ago gone as she cleared her throat:

"Sorry about that. Hello and welcome to the Oak Grill restaurant~! I'm Natalie the waitress, would you two like to place an order?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back