• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy TЊË RåÑʥØm ЊØTËL (A Walk-in RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aran Storm-Blood
11970106186_1178c68bb8_b.jpg

Current Activity-Afterlife stuff
Location-The Great Hall
Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

He couldn't help but sigh as the man continued speaking, he didn't turn as he spoke, "If you haven't noticed, our people don't do 'graves', my name will never be marred by this incident." He looked down, "And neither will his."
"From my place at the table I can see his future, he will not be corrupted, though hardships lie ahead. I will ask that you don't underestimate him like this, as he is stronger, mentally, than he lets on."
Storm walked to the doors, himself, peering through them, "I know my purpose now, and I know my brother's. Don't treat me like a fool, you know not of what you speak."

Looking into Jason's eyes with his own's piercing light, he spoke a final statement, "I don't want your tool, cursed one, and my brother is not fragile. Do well in your immortal torment, Jason Walker." He looked surprised as the doors slammed shut, and the figure at the end of the hall's raised arm showed it was his doing, his blank expression showing distaste for the gesture. The force pushing Jason out multiplied, and he was ejected from the Great Hall.

Aran Winter-Eve
674byAB.jpg

Current Activity-#totallyfine
Location-Lobby

Silver eyes flickered to light, tired and heavy with tears, his neck was dampened with those he had shed and his eyelashes were speckled with those that he'd held back. He swung his head around, eyebrows furrowed, "I... What?" The man's confused gaze landed on Jason, who seemed to have been there the whole time yet... also seemed to have only just appeared. The cervitaur's mind was reeling with the sense that something had just occurred yet... Yet he couldn't grasp what that something was.

"Wh-When..." He cleared his throat, "When did you get here, Jason?" As the name crossed his lips, he shivered, he had never known this person's name, and he hadn't spoken to him.
He touched his forehead, assuming this had to do with is injuries, and flipped the lyre to read the new name inscribed on its surface in his native language. He ran his finger over it, trying not to panic in front of all of these people, though they'd probably understand, what with the fact that he'd just accidentally caused...
Taking in a shuddering breath, he tried to force the thought from his mind, picking the arrow up from the floor, busying himself with cleaning it off with a cloth.
Eve's ears felt heavy, and his eyelids hung low, he reached up every now and then to wipe his eyes.

cb1b2c44013251b65e7d6cc966138e3cborder_by_necessity4fun-dc99byj.png

?Current Action: Not sure, reflecting perhaps? ii Mood: ?!! ii Tags: Andrita Andrita ?
?Location: The front desk?

The tone of sympathy coming from Frankie was very welcome, easing some of the teenager's worries. It was true, that no one should have a burden like theirs. He didn't know enough about the blonde to tell how she felt about it, but Sage had times where he had wished to not have his powers at all, and others, where he wished he did, but didn't have to constantly worry about losing control and could just, go. And help! Yet, neither of them were true and there was absolutely nothing that could be done to change it... Which got very frustrating at times.

"T-thanks", he had given her a nod, still a bit shaken, but soon hurried to correct her, "No! No, I got too curious! Probably shouldn't have asked those questions... The other you just gave me exactly what I asked for and I'm the one failed to think of what that could entail beforehand... It was my mistake and no one else's.", the teen's voice had a calming to it and yet, a harsh one that was clearly directed at himself.

He had waited for Jason to say anything as well, his mind kept telling him the man would be disappointed, even though they had barely just met, but no words came. Instead, Sage had his attention dragged somewhere else in the background by a commotion involving two... No! No.way! Are those Centaurs?? Oh mighty Gods, rationally it was stupid to assume things but oh, holy beasts in the sky!! He couldn't not associate the two beings with the Centaur from the pantheon and he couldn't not stare in complete and utter awe and slight adoration as he watched them move. Though, something seemed odd about that... Why were they stopping by that wall?

“N..... no dying!”

A panicked female's voice had echoed through the room, almost as if breaking a spell.

'Oh no.', his focus had, at last, wavered from the two, taking in the rest of the environment... There was blood on that wall, the smaller one was crying. 'No! No no no no no...', a Centaur was dying?! What- Was that... Was that even possible?

Sage didn't know how to feel about it, he could only watch as the bright pink-haired girl, who was apparently also a dragon-cat being, desperately tried to help the two, however, to no avail. By the way the two were acting, it was more than clear that they knew and cared for each other, heck, maybe were even family members!
The young man didn't even know the details of the situation, he didn't know any of the characters affected by it, yet he just felt so strongly about it!! One of the lamps in the lobby caught on fire, the glass soon exploding due to the intense heat it was put under, and it continued to burn consuming its shade... This place was a hotel, people came here for multiple reasons including vacations, lighthearted, cheerful moments and now- Everything about this was so...!

"It's so unfair...", the teen had muttered under his breath.

When the folk music started, Sage couldn't look that way anymore and neither could he tell what emotions he was feeling at that point. A mix of anger and frustration and melancholy and impotence and... So so much more! All he managed to do was look back towards Frankie and speak in a rather heavy, perhaps even calculating tone:

"This has gone too far."

Aran Storm-Blood

Current Activity-Afterlife stuff
Location-The Great Hall

He couldn't help but sigh as the man continued speaking, he didn't turn as he spoke, "If you haven't noticed, our people don't do 'graves', my name will never be marred by this incident." He looked down, "And neither will his."
"From my place at the table I can see his future, he will not be corrupted, though hardships lie ahead. I will ask that you don't underestimate him like this, as he is stronger, mentally, than he lets on."
Storm walked to the doors, himself, peering through them, "I know my purpose now, and I know my brother's. Don't treat me like a fool, you know not of what you speak."

Looking into Jason's eyes with his own's piercing light, he spoke a final statement, "I don't want your tool, cursed one, and my brother is not fragile. Do well in your immortal torment, Jason Walker." He looked surprised as the doors slammed shut, and the figure at the end of the hall's raised arm showed it was his doing, his blank expression showing distaste for the gesture. The force pushing Jason out multiplied...

Aran Winter-Eve
674byAB.jpg

Current Activity-#totallyfine
Location-Lobby

Silver eyes flickered to light, tired and heavy with tears, his neck was dampened with those he had shed and his eyelashes were speckled with those that he'd held back. He swung his head around, eyebrows furrowed, "I... What?" The man's confused gaze landed on Jason, who seemed to have been there the whole time yet... also seemed to have only just appeared. The cervitaur's mind was reeling with the sense that something had just occurred yet... Yet he couldn't grasp what that something was.

"Wh-When..." He cleared his throat, "When did you get here, Jason?" As the name crossed his lips, he shivered, he had never known this person's name, and he hadn't spoken to him.
He touched his forehead, assuming this had to do with is injuries, and flipped the lyre to read the new name inscribed on its surface in his native language. He ran his finger over it, trying not to panic in front of all of these people, though they'd probably understand, what with the fact that he'd just accidentally caused...
Taking in a shuddering breath, he tried to force the thought from his mind, picking the arrow up from the floor, busying himself with cleaning it off with a cloth.
Eve's ears felt heavy, and his eyelids hung low, he reached up every now and then to wipe his eyes.
  • JasonWalker.png
    ... but the increased force drawing Jason away was repelled by the talisman on his neck. However, Jason shrugged his shoulders and backed up casually, sensing the other's discomfort.

"No need to get bitchy about it, pal. I can take a hint." He then turned around and began to walk away from the scene. Stopping short of the exit, though, he turned one last time and added, "And I know you ain't a fool, never took you for one... but neither were the other hundred I've spoken to - each of which even saw the future as you do, now. Just remember, the future ain't written in stone, like you think it is. Life is a river, with multiple streams and paths. Some diverge from the beaten path, and end up in entirely new places... some ending faster than others. Just remember that while you sit on your ass in Paradise."

He then turned away and walked out, calling, "... But for all it's worth, I'll let your brother know you're doin' well. Of that, you've got a Hunter's Promise. Enjoy your freedom from life, though... can't say I don't have a bit of envy." he added with a smirk.

"And try not to pig out too much, Storm..." he concluded, looking at the talisman, which glowed slightly from the force being applied to him... like it was absorbing the powers, and even drawing in some of his memories.

Finally, the door was closed, and he found himself opening his eyes once more.

"Wh-When... when did you get here, Jason?" he heard a voice ask from beside him.

He smirked, before thinking, "<Heh... clever dick, already introducing us, huh? Probably a Spirit Link, or some shit like that...>"

Then he walked closer to the cervitaur and patted the back of his shoulder, replying, "Been here for quite some time now, kid... but don't worry. Your brother doesn't blame ya, and is gonna be enjoying some kinda endless feast, sittin' on his ass, waiting for you. He's... got a lot of y'alls ancestors with 'em, too. They ain't upset with you, either... you'll be fine in the end."

"This has gone too far." another voice muttered nearby, causing him to roll his eyes and groan in frustration.

"Oh, for the love of... can we not just enjoy our vacation without someone tryin' to blow shit up?" he asked, turning towards Sage again.

"Sage, or whoever the hell you said your name is... just take deep breaths. You'll burn the place down if ya ain't careful... and those soldiers there don't look like they're messin' around, either." he said, motioning towards the figures across the room, surrounding the Ice Demon.

Sea Jay Sea Jay Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Attachments

• 1526431216644.png
    1526431216644.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Aran Winter-Eve
674byAB.jpg

Current Activity-Trying not to freak out Pt. 2
Location-Lobby
Mentions- Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Eve seemed to get some peace from his words, though informal they were, "Heh... Sorry if he sounded rude on the other side... That's... That's where you were, right?" He sniffed and rubbed his eye, "I've got some experience with that, doesn't go well, soon as they cross over they want you out. I would've gotten the same treatment... It's just a stupid part of the culture." Though he spoke truth, it was very clear he was mostly talking to distract himself from the situation.
He turned the lyre in his hands and idly plucked at the strings. "Sorry if I'm bothering y-" His eyes flashed up to the burning lamp and he looked over at the young man who'd clearly set it ablaze. Each of the items now in his posession were stowed into the bag, and it was slung over his back before he stood. All of this was bad... And as he glanced at the doors he felt an emptiness settle in his chest, he couldn't go home...

He inhaled softly, trying to wrap his mind around the situation he now found himself in, remembering the injury on his head. Reaching up, he touched the location of his cut, which had luckily scabbed over, he'd have to check it out later, but for now he just had to stay out of this mess until it was over so he could go... somewhere, anywhere else.

?Current Action: Apologising ii Mood: Extremely ashamed ii Tags: Andrita Andrita and Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ?
?Location: The front desk?

"Oh, for the love of... can we not just enjoy our vacation without someone tryin' to blow shit up?"

"What?! I'm not-! I- Uhh..."

Sage had been startled by the man's sudden and call out, trying to explain himself but words started failing... What was there to say? The other was right after all. The young man felt like a child that had been scolded for that one thing they weren't supposed to do, and yet, had just done again... He turned had turned around, catching sight of the flaming lamp, the melted objects over the counter, the remains of his blue jacket, that at some point was just scorched and now, after his brief fight, was missing holes left and right...

What was he doing?! Why was he still here, in the middle of a situation that'd only prompt his ragging emotions further? Why, oh why, was he standing in a room near so so many people, when he was such a risk?! Sage hung his head down pensively. He should have known better:

"I'm sorry.", he looked back at both Frankie and Jason, his voice trembling in a defeated, melancholic, emotional tone, "Maybe, maybe I should just go..."

Aran Winter-Eve
674byAB.jpg

Current Activity-Going off to relax (inactive til the chaos dies down lmao)
Location-Hall
Mentions- Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"Everyone's just tense, I'm heading out though, not such a bad idea, wait for everyone to..." The corner of his mouth twitched, "cool down..."
He pulled the bag further onto his shoulder and headed out, anywhere but here, anytime but now.
Eve's mind wandered to Fawna, he couldnt get himself involved right now but... He hoped he didn't have to see anyone else die because of his failures today. His breath hitched in his throat as he tried to choke his unsteady breaths down, back into his lungs before he started shaking again.
As he put pressure on his injured foreleg he winced, walking on with a slight limp, he turned the corner down a hallway, his destination: nowhere.
At least... Somewhere he could rest his leg while he tried to figure out what to do next.

?Current Action: Apologising ii Mood: Extremely ashamed ii Tags: Andrita Andrita and Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ?
?

"Oh, for the love of... can we not just enjoy our vacation without someone tryin' to blow shit up?"

"What?! I'm not-! I- Uhh..."

Sage had been startled by the man's sudden and call out, trying to explain himself but words started failing... What was there to say? The other was right after all. The young man felt like a child that had been scolded for that one thing they weren't supposed to do, and yet, had just done again... He turned had turned around, catching sight of the flaming lamp, the melted objects over the counter, the remains of his blue jacket, that at some point was just scorched and now, after his brief fight, was missing holes left and right...

What was he doing?! Why was he still here, in the middle of a situation that'd only prompt his ragging emotions further? Why, oh why, was he standing in a room near so so many people, when he was such a risk?! Sage hung his head down pensively. He should have known better:

"I'm sorry.", he looked back at both Frankie and Jason, his voice trembling in a defeated, melancholic, emotional tone, "Maybe, maybe I should just go..."
Aran Winter-Eve
674byAB.jpg

Current Activity-Going off to relax (inactive til the chaos dies down lmao)
Location-Hall
Mentions- Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"Everyone's just tense, I'm heading out though, not such a bad idea, wait for everyone to..." The corner of his mouth twitched, "cool down..."
He pulled the bag further onto his shoulder and headed out, anywhere but here, anytime but now.
Eve's mind wandered to Fawna, he couldnt get himself involved right now but... He hoped he didn't have to see anyone else die because of his failures today. His breath hitched in his throat as he tried to choke his unsteady breaths down, back into his lungs before he started shaking again.
As he put pressure on his injured foreleg he winced, walking on with a slight limp, he turned the corner down a hallway, his destination: nowhere.
At least... Somewhere he could rest his leg while he tried to figure out what to do next.
  • JasonWalker.png
    Jason sighed, before waving a hand dismissively. "Eh, just gotta cool off... come to think of it, we all should." He sheathed all of his weapons and motioned towards the hallway. "Looks like those soldiers have that Ice Demon under control, so I guess we should all just head to the Kitchen, now... Fawna should be waking up, anyways... that, and the 'Fetch' fellow might need some assurance that everything's alright."

"I just got done exercising Demonic Energy from Fawna's body, so... yeah... she's probably gonna feel a little weakened... that, and Fetch might be a little freaked out... but they'll live." he added.

And with that, he began to make his way over towards the hallway, but tapped on Eve's shoulder. "And to answer your question, yes... I did follow him into that 'Great Hall' place... well... up to the entrance, at least. Couldn't really get past that point, though. A curse of mine won't let me cross over beyond the Realm of the Living... not in spirit, at least. I'd have to take my whole body there in order to actually get anywhere... did a couple times before, in a few other worlds."

With that, he continued his trek over towards the kitchen. "I'd suggest y'all come with, if you're looking for a safe spot... marked the whole place with Spirit-Repellents of all kinds... though the only ones worth noting are the Salt Circles, which prevent entry or seal away Spirits within... I'll sweep it up when we get there, so that you can enter without any trouble, Eve. After all, your people seem to have heavy ties with Spirit Energy."

He then looked towards the woman and dragon lady from earlier, and paused his movements briefly. "You all should come too, Frankie... and you as well, uh... Leora, was it?" he asked, recalling her name being mentioned from earlier.

Sea Jay Sea Jay Andrita Andrita Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun CZDoubleU CZDoubleU SachiGrl SachiGrl

“Lyorah.” She said correcting him tears still streaming down her face. She took the remaining sleeve of her shirt and wiped her eyes. She took her dragon form again and pawed over to the small man and looked at him. Her rainbow eyes saddened by the events that had just transpired. Would she ever be okay? She’d never aided someone in death. Her ears flicked in the realisation that because of her ignorance someone died in her arms. Literally because of her.

“Lyorah.” She said correcting him tears still streaming down her face. She took the remaining sleeve of her shirt and wiped her eyes. She took her dragon form again and pawed over to the small man and looked at him. Her rainbow eyes saddened by the events that had just transpired. Would she ever be okay? She’d never aided someone in death. Her ears flicked in the realisation that because of her ignorance someone died in her arms. Literally because of her.
  • JasonWalker.png
    "Right... sorry, still kinda figuring out who some of y'all are." he clarified, before turning to face her.

"And don't beat yourself up over it, either... it was one of those 'it can't be helped' moments. Besides, not like you did anything to harm 'em. Hell, if anything, he was even a bit too stubborn to live... almost like he chose for it to be like it did."

?Current Action: Lots of reflecting ii Mood: Disheartened ii Tags: Sea Jay Sea Jay (Brief Silent Interaction)?
?Location: The front desk -> Somewhere in the corridor, nearing the kitchen?

Merely giving a nod in response, Sage had walked to the counter to grab what was left of his jacket and started to follow the man down the corridor, silent, still feeling terrible about himself. He half-listened as Jason kept on adding unknown words upon more unknown words. What did 'exorcising' mean? And who was Fawna? It seemed like something very important given that it had been mentioned twice, yet, the teenager didn't ever express his confusion, neither asked any questions. Asking questions had been the thing to put him in this delicate situation after all, making any more inquiries would be awfully reckless...

When they passed by the white-haired...being, --that the boy had assumed to be a Centaur a moment earlier, but looking now, wasn't so sure about such thing--, Sage raised his left hand, setting it over his heart in a kind of half prayer and closed his eyes, with a single slow nod at the other. It was a sign of condolence, for the lost companion, and also a sign of respect. The young man couldn't begin to fathom how the hooved stranger must be feeling right now. Loss was never easy and everyone had their own methods and time-lengths to dealing with such a thing. As a spiritual person, Sage could only send the other his prayers and good energies in tactful silence, hoping that however harsh his grief 'monster' came to be, he'd eventually triumph over it.

The rest of the walk remained unchanging. There was some tension in the air due to the new, unforeseen experiences everyone had just been put through. The cat-dragon lady ,--whose name was apparently Lyorah--, seemed to be having it the worst from the group, still crying. The teen thought about offering her a handkerchief to dry her tears with, before he remembered that said object was still in Y'shtola's possession and he had never taken it back with him that night... On that matter, what was she doing now, he wondered. Hopefully, the girl was somewhere safe or even outside of the hotel at this point. If he hadn't run into her yet, it was probably a good sign.
The teenager did think of checking on her, but, considering everything that was ongoing, he quickly put the thought aside. If he did such a thing he'd either be destroying that sense of safety and trust that had taken so long to grant her, or he'd have to lie even harder than he had already done. Both options were horrible to even conceive.

Jason had then started reassuring Lyorah at some point, who, judging by his words, was feeling responsible for what had occurred to the other Centaur-like being. As the capped man went on about how inevitable death was, Sage noticed that they were approaching the restaurant area, having explored this part of the hotel fairly recently. Once again, the nagging question of what he was still doing with these people came to mind. When the young man had asked about leaving he had really meant leaving, to his room. Where he could cause no collateral damage or accidental harm. Yet, once the matter of a freaked-out Fetch was brought up, despite lacking every bit of self-esteem and confidence currently, he had still decided to come, unable to let it go.

" 'Raised too well', huh?", Sage muttered to himself the words of Lucy, his best friend from college.

At the time, being said he had been 'raised too well', had been a source of pride, a testament to his altruistic, helping nature... As time went on, however, the teenager found himself more and more torn on the matter. Was it truly a good thing, or just a bad one that was overly coated in virtues?
Where was the limit drawn?

Last edited:

Weather/Time Update
O4KHIRZ.jpg

11 more hours until the event ends.

indigoheaderfinal-png.431318
d07cutedit-png.432120

Current Action: Fulfilling her personal goals ii Mood: Ecstatic
Tags: Moomba Moomba (Direct Interaction), Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels , CZDoubleU CZDoubleU , Andrita Andrita , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun and SachiGrl SachiGrl (Coming~!)

Ghost-writing on Behalf of Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants
Indigo had been throughly entertained. After anihilating their boss, the three lesser demons had been a breeze, impalled on the spot before they could decide whether to avenge their superior or flee for their lives like the cockroaches they were. Security men and revolted guests had also tried their hand at taking down the ice witch, slain mercilessly in the midst of an elegant massacre dance in response. The center of the lobby had become one of the most explendorous showcases of chaos and despair.
It was simply beautiful.

Indigo laughed at the way Dwig made it sound as if he had the situation under control already. The ignorant fool had absolutely no idea of what was yet to come and it made it all the more amusing. "Fierce and tempting, but you are not worthy of my time." She touched the frozen flower that sat by her dress' collar and immediately afterwards, a purple and black mist started accumulating in front of her. It didn't take long for the mist to frow thick and take shape, reforming in the familiar figure of the previously slain Void Beast. It let out a loud roar, echoing like a choir of demented voices.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm yet to set a record straight with Ms. Mae." Indigo bowed down and began making her way to one of the ends of the room. As if on cue, the dark creature lunched forwards in the direction of Dwig, fast as a bullet, aiming a punch with its gigantic hands at the man's head.

Meanwhile, Indigo walked into the hallway, freezing the floor and lowering the environment's temperature with each new step. A morbid grin of anticipation rested on her lips, as she imagined all of the possible gruesome, painful ways that she could torture the hotel's owner, both body and mind. If some guests playing hero thought that they would be safe from her in the Oak Grill's kitchen, they were incredibly mistaken. After working here for roughly 90 years, Indigo knew this place top to bottom and was able to locate anyone she desired.

Whoever stood on her way was bound to be removed from the board without mercy.

Last edited:
The mysterious figure took one look at the void beast and smiled. Dwig, on the other hand, looked offhandedly at the creature. Drawing the sword on his back, he walked right up to it and stabbed the creature. The Void Beast began to glow with a brilliant light, melting into a pool of black slime. Dwig grinned and walked over to the kitchen as if he had all the time in the world. Getting some coffee from the urn in the grill, Dwig saw Sgizil standing, confused. by the door. "ah, my good man. Ready for some fun" Sigzil smiled "Of course" The two walked into the kitchen, swords drawn.

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

icm_fullxfull.161931597_kmzbp1di5lsk8k40oo8s.png

Upon waking, Fawna smelled a lot of salt. She was still incredibly pale with her veins sickeningly bulging in a blueish-green color. Her small, dark hands struggled to lift her body to the ground; she was extremely weak. From the corner of her eye, she spotted cream-colored fur, it was Mr. Wigglebottom! "Mis-ter... Wig-gle.. bottom," her throat was overly rhaspy; she was barely able to speak.

"Wha-what's happened..." weakly, she turned her head facing the frightened pup. "Do-don't worry.. we.. we have Dwig," she patted the nearest paw belonging to him. Despite her horrible condition, she still tried to give reassurance. "Dwig is.. sti-ill alive.. right?"

Moomba Moomba SachiGrl SachiGrl Sea Jay Sea Jay Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Elise Ebele Elise Ebele Andrita Andrita Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
OOC: I am tagging everyone because it seems the tagging feature isn't working as consistently as we hoped. I'll be tagging everyone again in the OOC just in case then via PMs, if it still goes unnoticed.

Frankie

Frankie Richards
latest

Frankie looked over at dear Fawna and ran over as soon as possible. She was seen at least somewhat trying to comfort the other individual. " M-Mam... Are you okay ? " . She asked in a rather motherly voice despite the likely age difference between the two females .SHe looked over at who she was referring to, and nodded her head. " Yes... Dwig is alive. But... He's coming for you next " . She looked concerned at sensing the amount of malice heading in Mrs.Fae's direction, though just in case she made a golden colored barrier that could only be entered by those of pure of heart, and destroyed by being hit a million times, no matter the strength involved. " There... Now you should be safe for now " . She said, then psychically observed the fight. If she was needed , she would head out accordingly to assist as much as possible.

However, she felt a chilling presence around the place. " She's coming... " . She stated, shivering a bit from the cold and the god-like presence. She felt a sigh of relief that her friend's Son wasn't here . However, a " Miss Frankie " caught her off guard. She turned around to meet the little boy, looking a bit skittish at the little boy in front of him. The sweet young boy was in the barrier, and went to hug the young maiden. She sighed, hugging the child back. This got a lot more complicated.

Moomba Moomba (Direct Interaction), Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels , CZDoubleU CZDoubleU , Andrita Andrita , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun and SachiGrl SachiGrl

Mr. Fetch A. Wigglebottom
tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Guard Doggo
Location- The Oak Grill
Mentions- SachiGrl SachiGrl

His ears had stopped ringing a while ago, but the pup's head still ached. One ear popped up as a shaky voice broke the low ringing monotony in his head, a dark hand finding its way to his paw, he quickly scuttled over to the deer-woman's side on his paws and knees, glancing at the door a moment before he spoke. "I-I believe so, last time I saw him he hadn't been seriously injured and he is a competent guard."
Fetch was on high alert, his tail was tense when at any other time it would be wagging, a haunted look glazed over his usually bright and lively eyes. His eyes started to boil over with fresh tears as the panic set in, "But... But it smells like death, Fawna... Blood and death... The last thing I heard coming up the hall sounded like that white centaur..." Glancing once to the woman, he rested a paw on her shoulder, looking away once more to keep watch of the door. "I'll do anything in my power to make sure its safe before we get you out of here." The fur on his neck prickled at the sudden eerie silence of the hotel... even at low attendance it had never been this quiet...

Lyorah shook her huge head and watched the events that passed through. In truth she was still shaken up by the events that had transpired and so anyone who talked to her or did anything regarding her she just stared ahead. She took her seat waiting for her room to become available and just really sat there not sure how or what to do.

{This Is the only
Rp where my character resembles me.}

natalieheader_by_necessity4fun-dbk92qu.png

natalie3_by_necessity4fun-dcaslt7.png

<< Assigned Task: Making an announcement || Mood: Trying her best to remain calm || Tags: Whoever wants to hear this >>
<< Location: Tiny staff room >>
(Annnnd Nat's out for the event, literally, she's blacked-out ^^')​

The roaring of angry, crazy voices filled her ears, as chaos had erupted left and right in the space of the lobby. With a vision blurred by the constant income of tears, Natalie couldn't do anything but watch as both guests and staff members battled between themselves. It was honestly quite a task, trying to follow everything and soon the cat-waitress had been forced to stop, having just rendered herself dizzy in the process...

Questions upon more questions piled up like dirty laundry as the poor girl wished to be far away from the loud, senseless, horrifying conflict. But she could not move. An overwhelming amount of fear and despair had its freezing solid grasp around the waitress, draining her energy, holding her legs down. No matter how much the rational part of the brain was screaming that it was not safe to stay there, the body would not listen, emerald gaze locked in the direction of Indigo, and yet, so so far away for the immediate world...

"Why? H-how-?"

The confused, desolate cat-girl could only wonder, how did they go from cheerfully wishing each other a good-morning, to this?!
In her mind, Natalie had looked for a viable reason, an explanation, but nothing she could come up with seemed justifiable. Then she had felt responsible, thinking that maybe, something she could have done would have prevented it. Perhaps if she had pushed to interact with Indigo more? Had it been loneliness that had driven her co-worker past the edge? Had there been any signs foreshadowing this result? Whatever the conflict was, surely there were other, better ways of solving it!! Violence was never the answer!
But eventually, the feeling of impotence had caught up with her... There was no use in wondering what it could have been, the result would have been the same. Natalie was to all effects, merely a person. What could she have done to stop something this big? Heck, the maid bots had almost been her end a week ago! The maid bots!!

What her co-worker was doing was, in fact, despicable, inhumane, twisted, condemnable and even so...! Nat just couldn't bring herself to hate Indigo. She just longed to understand her reasons, to humanize her actions somehow. The naive girl had tried so so hard to give this malicious slaughter some meaning, but no matter how much she tried, she couldn't... It had only gotten her frustration, melancholy and a headache.

And then Natalie had finally realised: she had been left behind...

Blinking surprised at finding herself in an empty lobby, the waitress had gotten slowly back up, alert, as if anything could jump for the walls at any moment. On her now stained in black and brownish dry red, scarlet dress, Nat made her way through the room, taking in the horrific scene... One step at a time, carefully to not step on either blood pools or broken objects. She stopped for an instant, aligned with the exit door. Instinctively, the cat-girl had taken a step towards it, longing for the warmth of her home, where things would never ever have gotten this complicated and everything was mundane, predictable and safe.

But Nat hesitated to take the next step. What, would she even tell her parents?
If she showed up at her home's door, about to cry, in a tainted attire there would be a lot to explain. A lot that she had kept to herself for a plethora of reasons, including the petty, selfish one of making the hotel her thing, and no one else's. Well, her space had been thrown in disarray and there was no one the cat-girl could ask for help...

...There was still one thing she could do, however.

Turning in the opposite direction everyone else had gone, Natalie entered a different hallway. With what little determination she had managed to muster, the waitress walked down a straight path, jingle sounds echoing in the deserted corridor with each new step, though it seemed to ring weirdly. Almost as if even the bell on her collar was grieving as well. She had eventually reached a tiny grey door, unlabelled, barely noticeable when put against all of the fancy decorations all around it. Still with her alert levels on the roof, the cat-girl had turned the knob in apprehension, having never been to this room before, despite knowing of its contents.

Entering the tiny, hidden staff room, she had been greeted with a table akin to a telephone switchboard, with dozen and dozen of different colored buttons. Usually, there would be a robot maid in the room, knowing what to press when to make an hotel-wide announcement, yet, there was no one around, probably because there were no official announcements to be made. Instead, Natalie had sat on the chair, taking a deep breath before leaning closer to inspect all of the buttons, but as she did so, her vision blurred and she couldn't read the labels.
Recoiling back in shock, the cat-waitress had attempted again, leaning in even further only to instantly get a migraine as a warning. Well, shoot, not doing that then!

Apparently unable to focus without harming herself, the cat-waitress had then pressed a bunch of the buttons in the hopes that activating the most of them was equal to letting as many places of the hotel receive the message. At last, she had pushed the big red one near the mic and tested it out:

"Ah-ah, testing..."

Her frail, soft voice echoed all throughout the building, on several locations and even multiple guestrooms, with a bit of a radio distortion added to it. Ironically enough, Nat seemed to have activated even the staff room's speakers, hearing her own words echo behind her. With a decided nod, the girl grasped the microphone firmly and started to give out the announcement:

"Attention all guests, this is waitress Natalie Kassell speaking on behalf of all TRH staff. We're currently having a situation with one of our members and the prospect is, sadly, not that good...", her voice had trailed off and paused for a moment, before Nat had shaken her head, returning to the task at hand, "For everyone's safety, we recommend ceasing all activities immediately and heading to your rooms as fast and civil as possible. Please be mindful of others on your way upstairs!!", she had remarked, making an extra effort to raise her voice, "If you're already in your room, stay there until further notice."

At this point, Nat had realized that her vision was slowly blurring again, but there were still a couple lines left to be said:

"To those planning on leaving, please make your way to the lobby where a maid-bot will help you check-out.", throughout the last sentence, the girl's voice had grown gradually hoarse, tired-sounding...

"The Random Hotel humbly apologises for all the troub-"

Her hand had suddenly slid off of the button, cutting the message short.
Natalie felt dizzy, her vision blurring more and more as the room seemed to start spinning. In an abrupt, panicked motion, the cat-waitress had tried getting up from the chair only to lose her footing at once. The last thing Nat knew, she was plummeting towards the ground and then, in an instant, everything had gone dark.

Last edited:
indigoheaderfinal-png.431318
d07cutedit-png.432120

Current Action: Fulfilling her personal goals ii Mood: Starting to get annoyed
Tags: Moomba Moomba , CZDoubleU CZDoubleU , Andrita Andrita , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun and SachiGrl SachiGrl
The Oak Grill, facing the hole to the kitchen.

Ghost-writing on Behalf of Captain Sweatpants Captain Sweatpants
Indigo exited the hallway, having just adorned everything in her path with frost and ice. As expected, the security duo had been already waiting for her by the kitchen of the Oak Grill. She smiled. Ohhh, this was going to be entertaining.

However, instead of stepping into the room at once, the ex-receptionist decided to amplify the playing field a little.

She took a few steps towards the centre, standing in front of the order counter, where waiters and waitress would often inform and receive client's orders, and prepared a new spell. As she did so, the temperature of the room started to drop, concentrating an aura of cold all around her. Alarmed guests started making their way out of the room in the background, prompted by both an announcement and the current occurrences, though for Indigo, it didn't really matter if they stayed or not. Her objective was a lot more important than the lives of a couple bystanders.

Hammering at the ground with her palms, two large magical circles appeared before her and over it, particles of frost and ice started to accumulate. Soon what looked like giant floating fists made of thick, sturdy ice had been created. "Fun huh? Let's see if you'll still think like that once I'm done with you!!" With an unsettling, psychotic laugh, the summoned constructs mimicked Indigo's own hand movements, pulling the counter out of its place and then throwing it across the room as if it weighed nothing! Merely doing that had left part of the kitchen opened and its occupants without that much cover, but the ice witch wasn't done.

With a new motion of her hand, Indigo let the power over her constructs fade. The fist shapes crumbled to the ground immediately after the magic circles had blinked out of existence. The woman then moved her attention to the wall and metal structure that once worked as a frame to the counter. She concentrated on it, a deep, penetrating gaze that seemed to change the very pressure of the air nearby. Out of nowhere, the metal frame had started to creak and fold outwards. Bits of the walls crunching into dust as they had been squished by someone incredibly strong. When it was all said and done, the kitchen was laid bare, with an enormous hole in the wall that had once existed to separate it from the rest of the restaurant.

"Oh, and are those supposed to protect you?" Indigo stepped out of the haze of concrete dust, an eery grin plastered in her mouth, as she snapped her fingers. In a response, all of the salt rings that had been placed by Jason earlier were changed into flour. Indigo then shook her head in as if in disappointment. "Tsk, nothing but pathetic, foolish efforts made by children... I advice you to not underestimate me because it will be the last mistake you'll ever do."

She placed her arms by her lap, wearing an expression of grace and gentleness. "This is your last warning, handle Ms. Mae over and all of the guests in this kitchen will be spared. You may all go back to, whatever corner of the multiverse you came from. Safe and sound. BUT!" Indigo's voice grew harsh, angry, booming through the now empty room as if all of them were being scolded. "Decide to fight me instead, I'll make sure to turn your last living moments into true Hell!"

"Well, what is it going to be?"

Last edited:
Lyorah heard the announcement. Her large ears were not needed to hear it but it helped that it was pretty loud. She rose from where she stood and took her human form quickly. She pulled her plaid shirt close to her body. Not having sustained any cuts or bruises from the battle out in the lobby she decided it best to just go to her room even if she hadn’t checked in yet. She grabbed her bags and ascended the stairs for her room.

Dwig sipped his coffee, smiling. He stretched and fell into a sword stance. Flames Dance Across Logs. Sigzil grinned and fell into Cat On Hot Sand. They slowly approached the former receptionist, blades ready. Dwig stepped forward. "Okay, Miss Minda I need to you to stand down and accept defeat. Or things are going to get bad. Very bad." Dwig began to rise off the ground slowly, Pushing on the metal foundations.

Sigzil stepped back, hoping that Indigo would not notice. He pulled out a cloak out of his pocket and threw it over himself. A cloak of infinite disguise. He snuck behind Indigo, smiling. He was ready. I really hope this works. Dwig was working on Indigo, diving, flipping, and generally being a distraction.​

49909155f127e336407b48630ac50aff.png

064a257e0d7430cb246f4e2079c41bc7.png
___
8774e0961a551c824c1e698e46c575d9.png

icm_fullxfull.161931597_kmzbp1di5lsk8k40oo8s.png

"M-Mam... Are you okay ?" said an approaching blonde woman. "Yes... Dwig is alive. But... He's coming for you next" Fawna cocked her heard... He's coming for me next? Is seemed there was a comfort train. Fawna tried to comfort Fetch as Frankie tried to comfort Fawna, and now Fetch speaks of doing everything is his power to get her to a safe location. "If my hotel isn't safe..." tears swelled up in her eyes, "... nowhere is." Finally, the stress and pressure from the situation was causing the owner of the hotel to break down emotionally.

A familiar voice echoed all throughout the building, on several locations including the very room Fawna was located in, which she was too disoriented to know exactly where that was. "For everyone's safety, we recommend ceasing all activities immediately and heading to your rooms as fast and civil as possible. Please be mindful of others on your way upstairs!!" Bless Miss Kassell's soul that she managed to warn others of the horror provoking event that was occuring in the very entrance of the hotel. The girl's message was cut short and the deer's weak ears rose alertly, "Mi-miss Kassell?!" Again, the weak woman struggle to get up, but she only had enough energy to yell rhaspily for her young, sweet employee.

Just as Frankie forewarned, Indigo spoke with an intimidating voice wagering the lives of her guests if she, the owner, wasn't handed on a silver platter. "Pl-ease!!" she pleaded to the people surrounding her, ".. let her... take my life... over yours..." she coughed from trying to speak excessively.

"Okay, Miss Midna I need to you to stand down and accept defeat. Or things are going to get bad. Very bad." Fawna looked at Dwig with a worried expression. He was quite confident, but it didn't truly wash away all her fear of guests dying in her stead.

Moomba Moomba SachiGrl SachiGrl Sea Jay Sea Jay Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Andrita Andrita

Mr. Fetch A. Wigglebottom
tF4UpEX.jpg

Current Position- Transformers, more than meets the eye
Location- The Oak Grill
Mentions- SachiGrl SachiGrl Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

His ears perked at the voice of his catgirl cowworker, his expression went from stressed to somewhat relieved, and then flashed with potent concern tinging the skin under his bright gold coat a pale gray. "With all due respect, Fawna, if the hotel isn't safe, I have connections." He licked his lips in an obsessive manner, his whole demeanor unreasonably stern in the face of these incoming threats. He slid a small device from his pocket and poked it with the tip of his claw, a pinkish-red glow flashing from a small crystal embedded in its metallic surface. A chime went off... once... twice... "Shit..." The sound was strained, his eyes flickered over the screen that had materialized and it moved as if predicting his will.
The image became fuzzy and a series of numbers rolled up, a voice suddenly popping in. "Sgt. Canis speaking, what's the nature of your emergency..." Fetch's eyebrows lowered and his gaze, clearing his throat, "Seven-Seven-Six-Seven-Six-Eight."
"Understood, sir, will you be needing backup?"
"Eight-Eight-Three-Eight-Three"
"Alright, captain, it's your call.
A fuzzy sound entered the air as a spot of static appeared before the canine, a small cube rolling out before it popped, releasing a gust of air. As the sudden puff of what looked to be smoke cleared, he could be seen flexing his fingers in a padded glove as he pulled it on with another gloved hand, he pulled thick glasses over his eyes and picked up a large firearm, sighing as he moved into a position on one knee.
He held up the gun and pointed it towards the doorway. This all clashed very clearly with the cutesy pinkish outfit he had put on this morning.

Time for another vacation.
After he got throught the paperwork all this would require.

A single tear rolled down his cheek as he realized that meant he'd actually have to do his job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back