• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom t̶r̶a̶n̶q̶u̶i̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶.̶

invariance

私を見て !
[class=title] height:80px; width:550px; background:#000; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=title][class=sanct] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, -1px -1px #fff; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:37px; float:left; margin-left:20px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; [/class] [div class=sanct]TRANQUILITY. [/div] [class=back] line-height:80px; color:#000; text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, -1px -1px #fff; font-family:'CENTURY GOTHIC'; font-size:25px; float:left; margin-left:10px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:800; cursor:pointer; display:none; [/class] [div class=back]retreat back to ship[/div][/div] [class=bg] height:340px; width:550px; background:url('https://steemitimages.com/p/JLypLpqVPBaPB6XXebNeSLpQArX3ahgnqY2TVxtePq4p9DPTWEL45dsRiCFhZ8imPqPJ3pPWGZAo7pYxr1pemiBnKNoDmxBPcHvtUgmehVUDT2Cs7aiZw4HbzqV2kZuCPYxWyCcTk6cBcmbXdk2uwPzAQ2rHu9fqnEqZczNRAk4ekjCg23AxqBShVb1ReCrUqZ?format=match&mode=fit&width=640'); background-size:cover; margin:auto; [/class] [script class=sanct on=click] slideDown 800 tabconbox fadeIn 800 tabs fadeIn 800 back [/script] [script class=back on=click] fadeOut 800 tabconbox fadeOut 800 tabs fadeOut 800 back [/script] [div class=bg][class=sparkle] height:100%; width:100%; background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); background-size:100%; [/class] [div class=sparkle][class=glimmer] background:url('https://i.imgur.com/LLoz1n1.gif'); background-size:20%; height:100%; width:100%; [/class] [div class=glimmer] [class=tabconbox] height:120px; width:520px; display:none; float:left; margin-left:15px; margin-top:200px; border-right:1px solid #fff; border-top:2px solid #fff; background:#000; [/class] [div class=tabconbox][class=tabcontent1] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=tabcontent1][class=container] width:520px; height:80x; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; color:#fff; font-size:12px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:13px; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:80px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]the acrid fumes clog your throat and strangle your airway, the smell of burning flesh and molten armor tattooed to the inside of your nose as if it were shoved up into your airway. you choke, gasp, and stumble. blaster fire sears your ears and the hum of your lightsaber's beam glows behind your tightly shut eyelids. war never changes. a clone starfighter collides with the dusty cliff-face nearby, shaking the ground as embers scurry to the ground like snowflakes of fire. a heavy hand lands on your shoulder and causes your entire being to startle. as your eyes snap open, they catch on the weary but determined form of your jedi master. an outstretched hand pushes a flank of oncoming droid soldiers into their comrades behind them, the powerful and distinct thrum of the force echoing through the air like electricity.

the onslaught on geonosis had killed too many clones for you to think about. luckily there were even more droids dying. it was the third battle upon the surface of the desolate, rocky planet. you had heard about the first and the second battles and now you were fighting through the third. death and violence surrounded you on all sides, only the blinding light of your jedi master protecting you from the darkness of deep despair. what was all this fighting for, anyway? the jedi spoke of peace and yet none was delivered, the jedi council leaving too many questions unanswered for you to feel comfortable about. there was a disturbance in the force. your master could feel it too.

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent2] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent2][div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]hello all! thank you for taking the time to read that intro, i sure hope it grabbed your attention! i'm invariance, a newer member to rpnation. i was recently inspired to make a star wars based thread and with the help of my wonderful friend ortolan ortolan we decided to focus on the clone wars preceding order 66 and the purge. now to join this, there is no requirement for a vast amount of knowledge on star wars. however, it is suggested that you have watched all of the movies in order to grasp a good idea of what will be going on.

so!! the characters will be split up into three different categories for you to "pick" from. there will be padawans, jedi knights/masters, and clones. every padawan must have a jedi master (preferably not played by the same person) and clones must look alike. i don't care much about genders, so choose whichever you would rather play as. this is canon compliant, though there will be slight changes made to the original star wars timeline for the sake of the rp.

as for the actual plot, our characters will be questioning the authority and methods of the jedi council as the war progresses, padawans and jedi knights struggling in the war they weren't supposed to be a part of. most, if not all, of the characters will rebel against the republic for their ways of teaching the jedi and how they handle the war. most of it is very open for direction, as the guardrail for staying on the road will ultimately be (spoiler alert!!) anakin's turn to the dark side and the purge, which we are hoping to play through as well.

there is a maximum of four spots available, not including ortolan and i. that is for the rper, though, not the amount of characters. i'm also willing to bend this number depending on how many people are actually interested. i know this is a pretty poor explanation of everything so if you have any questions, please don't feel shy to ask them! we're both more than willing to answer any of the questions you might have about the rp, plot, characters, or anything else. my pms are always open.

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=tabcontent3] height:100px; width:500px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent3][class=img] height:100px; width:140px; background:url('https://em.wattpad.com/929441ce49065e5f1d96dc4cf2ebf0146dae40a5/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4b42646e347848682d6d54775f513d3d2d3433373933363231362e313463663937353834643262653461353231353836313233383136302e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720') right; background-size:cover; float:left; [/class] [div class=img][/div] [class=rule1] height:100px; width:350px; float:left; margin-left:10px; color:#fff; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [div class=rule1]✧ this thread is co-owned by ortolan ortolan !!
✧ play as many characters as you can handle.
✧ this thread is strictly 16 and up.
✧ no god-modding, perfect characters, etc.
✧ all rpnation rules apply.
✧ ooc drama will not be tolerated. if there is tea, pm me.
✧ there will be mature themes, so join at your discretion.
✧ literacy of semi-adv or adv nature required. [/div][/div][/div] [class=tabs] height:25px; width:500px; color:#fff; font-size:15px; float:left; margin-top:-146px; margin-left:15px; display:none; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 fadeIn 800 tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] fadeIn 800 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 800 tabcontent3 hide tabcontent1 [/script] [div class=tabs][class=tab1] height:25px; width:50px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #fff; border-top:1px solid #fff; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab2] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:80px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #fff; border-top:1px solid #fff; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=tab3] height:25px; width:50px; float:left; margin-left:160px; margin-top:-26px; background:#000; border-right:2px solid #fff; border-top:1px solid #fff; cursor:pointer; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; line-height:25px; text-align:center; [/class] [div class=tab1]plot[/div][div class=tab2]about[/div][div class=tab3]rules[/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
code by @pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back