• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ╔═*.·:·.✧ Syn's (New and Improved!) Partner Search ✧.·:·.*═╗

Marztian.

and the Clean Slate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good day, my friends! My name is Syn or Sherlock. I am an advanced roleplayer with over five years of writing experience under my belt, and I aspire to find a few new partners, whether that be for a casual roleplay or something more long term.
  • I’d prefer for my partner to be 16+ and have intermediate or better skill in roleplaying (advanced literate or novella preferred). Honestly, I’m not terribly picky, but it’s more of a comfort preference than anything.
  • I’d like you to put some detail and thought into your replies. While I have been know to have a couple short-ish replies in a roleplay, it’s uncommon and typically only happens in a setting I am uncomfortable or out of my depth in. I love putting very specific detail into my responses, and I would prefer it if my partner was willing to put in equal effort. I’d really love it if you could put one or more paragraphs, since I tend to lean towards the long side of responses myself (500+ words per response).
  • Try to respond at least once a week, once a month at minimum. However, I’m busy on weekdays myself, so I totally understand if that’s a potential problem. If it becomes too much for any reason, just tell me. (:
  • I’m alright with ghosting to a certain degree, but if you intend to take a hiatus or plan to be busy, please tell me. I am pretty anxious and I worry about people A LOT, as well as sometimes tending to end up freaking out about it if it’s for a very long time.
  • I roleplay any and all genders!
  • When roleplaying, please treat your characters and my own as if they are real people going through real situations. I can’t stress this enough. I, personally, love each of my characters and I feel as though, despite their non-sentience, they are not static, and they develop and change just like real people. Treating them as such while roleplaying make the roleplay way more interesting and more realistic.
  • Most importantly, I’m looking for a person who’s down to chat OOC and just be someone to hang out with. I love sharing memes, gushing over characters and situations, and I totally willing to listen to whatever you want to tell me. (:
Still interested?
I’m down for almost any kind of roleplay, within reason, of course. Here’s a couple things to consider:
  • Romantic or sweet/soft storylines are my entire life. Even if it’s just a subplot, I’m SO down for relationship building and I love working towards something really great for my characters.
  • LGBTQIA+ topics are always welcome and supported by me and many of my OCs identify with the community. I love diverse characters in gender, nationality, race, sexuality, and every other way the characters are different from everyone else, so by all means, do not be afraid to let your characters shine!
  • World-building and story-building are probably two of my favorite things. While having a plot and characters all ready to go is great, starting from scratch is always a blast and a great way to bond over a story.
  • Please tell me if you are bored, uncomfortable, or not enjoying the plot. I want to have fun with this, and I would like you to have fun as well. If you feel like you don’t like the roleplay, I’m totally fine with it, and we could take a step back and do something else, or fix whatever you aren’t alright with.
Doubling isn’t required, but I’d just like to mention that I MAKE HUGE CHARACTER CASTS. While I focus on only one or two, I WILL HAVE A GOOD DEAL OF CHARACTERS IN MY REPERTOIRE. I know that in some roleplays and for some people, many characters can get confusing, and while this shouldn’t be a problem, please be sure you’re fine with it. (:​
Possible plots:
{Criminal - Syndicate - Strained relationships - Instability} Muse A is the head of a hitman syndicate in modern, urban America that operates on all levels of society. The city is riddled with its operatives; it is by all means a disease that clutches that land and spreads through the heart of the big city, pervading everything from from the largest veins to the most narrow capillaries. Muse A has it all sitting in the palm of their hand.Not only does Muse A have the syndicate and the city under their thumb, but they perform many hits themself. They were an apprentice once to a man much like themself now, and they had honed their skills to such a fine point that all who ordered a hit from them knew that timeliness was assured and success was a guarantee. Muse A is growing older now, and their prime has passed them by nearly a decade. They are not yet old and slow; but they can feel that in another decade, they will lose their abilities one by one. They had never before thought about death much, ironically even in their chosen trade, but middle age looms over them silently now. They must find an apprentice to their title and legacy and fast. (Muse B can be anyone- the potential apprentice, a lover, or even a rival! It's up to you.)
{Sci-fi - Evangelism - Family bonds - Rebellion} Muse A and Muse B have been the closest that brothers can be for as long as they can remember. It was not their parents who took care of their small family, it was the young brothers. Between their strict evangelistic father weaving his crooked ideas into Saturn's political system and their mother, who'd been long gone since the brothers were young, they had little support other than themselves. When Muse A, now a young adult, turns to a life in Saturn's criminal underground, Muse B feels betrayed. He decides that come hell and high water, he will fix his broken family, whatever that may entail.
{Coming of age - Platonic love - Gender identity - Music} Muse A comes from a sheltered life, raised by their parents in a small town in the middle of nowhere. As a thirteen-year old, for the summer, they are sent to spend a few months with their grandparents in the suburbs on the fringes of the big city. Muse A is wary at first of other people, but soon, while spending some quiet time at the local park, they meet the flamboyant Muse B and solid Muse C, who both open Muse A's eyes up to a brand new world of identity and self-expression: music. The three are fast friends and spend a large part of their adolescence together, eventually going so far as to make their own high school band. However, the good times come to an end their senior year when Muse B, the glue that kept the group together and Muse A's first real friend (and love), dies unexpectedly in a freak car accident. Muse A is left shattered and must pick up the pieces of their life and identity for themself-- not for another person. (This roleplay would require a bit of doubling or more, and would likely be very long term, as I'd like to start at the very beginning.)
{Cult - Paganism - Gods disguised - Supernatural} Muse A was never human. Muse A may be hiding in the body of one such human, but She was never human Herself. Muse A is and always was a god, a god called into existence purely by the belief of the cult that believed in Her. Every two decades, Muse A chose one of her followers to use as a vessel and inhabit the body of for a short amount of time in order to check upon Her followers. When She had been satisfied, She would throw away the body, and consider it a sacrifice. Muse B is the partner of the person chosen by Muse A to be the vessel. At first, Muse B does not realize any significant change in their partner, but it soon becomes glaringly obvious that something has happened to them. (It is up to you what Muse B will do! Will they fight this change, or will they get to know Muse A?)
Possible Pairings:
I will roleplay any and all genders, and I can roleplay polyamorous dynamics!
  • Scientist and Barmaid/Bartender (Victorian era?)
  • Criminal and Detective
  • Old rivals
  • Old lovers reunited after many years
  • Criminal and Upstanding citizen
  • Demon/Supernatural Entity and Target
  • God and Human

Please DM me if you’re interested, and have a great day! (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back