• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Syndicated Revived - An Organized Crime RP

CoachA

you are. stealink... my nuts...

1fb253d6507c17af5dc11f79735e95a1.jpg

❝ MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL, KILL THEM.❞

❝ RULES. ❞

1. All RPN rules and guidelines apply.

2. The minimum requirement for each post is 2 paragraphs, and at least one post a week is expected for each character you have in the RP (of course if something comes up and you won't be able to post exceptions will be made). After 2 weeks of not posting your character(s) will be sidelined until your return, however if necessary your character may be taken over by the GM until your return.

3. No fighting. If you are having issues with another player you should talk it out with them either OOC or in PMs to come to a solution. Of course if the problem persists you can always bring it to me and I will do my best to help you. Overall, I ask that everyone be mature.

Warning! This RP while likely get a bit dark at times. While it certainly won't be constant, if you cannot handle violence, torture, murder, drugs, or alcohol I would encourage you to not persue this RP.
242f9c28c33976c06456436c61b57663.jpg
668c382e896281d4a36709a2a4c60350.jpg
e9a376acd43f370627f63cee7440843c.jpg
48b56c9f556083e8f09fa39be2726a14.jpg

❝ SYNDICATED.❞

—PREMISE.
If you stay here long enough, you start to realize this city's got a distinctive smell. Like rainwater, gunpowder, bile and cheap perfume. The smell permeates everything- your thoughts, your clothes, your life-, and after a while you start to worry that you can't ever get away from it; it won't ever wash out.

That's the point where you know the city's swallowed you for good, and you ain't never getting out.

Me, I've been here for so long I don't even notice the smell anymore. It's part of me now, just like I'm part of it- just one more sorry sob who thought he was gonna get rich quick and was too dumb to realize when he got in too deep.

Some people come here with big dreams, too. Great plans and grand ambitions and fabulous schemes, aiming to make their mark on the world. Then they get dragged down into the muck and can't find their way back. At that point, there's only two ways to survive: adapt, and become part of the filth, or be broken. Most don't make it- I'm one of the ones who did.

And trust me when I tell you: that ain't a good thing.

The city has me now, and once it has you, there's only one way you're ever getting out again, and that's in a shiny black bag.

Now I'm living my sorry life day by day, hour by hour, and waiting for that sweet moment of release when I finally get mine.

----
Hello everyone, and welcome to Syndicated - Revived! This will be a RP all about mafia families, action, and drama just as it was originally.

Setting-wise this RP will be modern-ish, with cellphones but no smart phones. Staying with the RP's original noir flair, the location will be a nameless city ('The City' if you will) without too many details given up-front. Of course, any questions you may have will be answered.

Story-wise this RP is very simple; four different groups are trying to come out on top. The groups fight over money, territory, resourses all while the police and regular people try to go on about their own lives.

There will be four different groups:
-The Antonelllis (Italian Mafia)
-The O'Hallorans (Irish Mob)
-The Higashi-Gumi (Yakuza)
-The Iron Tundra (Russian Mafia)

—ROLES.
LEADER The leader is in charge of the entire group. There will be one leader for each group and you must apply for this role, and I will choose whichever applicant I feel will fit best. I ask that anyone chosen for this role be fairly active.

LIEUTENANT The lieutenant is the leader's second in command. They assist, advise, and take charge if the boss is unable. There will be one lieutenant for each group and you must apply for this role, and I will choose whichever applicant I feel will fit best. I ask that anyone chosen for this role be fairly active.

COP Just what it says on the tin! Any kind of police officer, be it a detective, a beat cop, forensics, you name it. This can truly be one of the 'good guys', or an officer paid off by a group. This role is free to anyone and will be first-come, first serve. For the sake of keeping a managable cast there can be up to four cops for this RP.

CIVILIAN Civilians are just how they sound, normal people not involved with any group. Perhaps they are a student, or a business owner who knows about, trades with, or is under the protection of a group. This role is free to anyone and will be first-come, first serve. For the sake of keeping a managable cast there can be up to four civilians for this RP.

OTHER Others can be muscle, bodyguards, informers, drug dealers belonging to a certain group. The possibilities are endless! Guns-for-hire would also fall into this role even though they would not necessarily belong to any group. This role is free to anyone and will be first-come, first serve. For the sake of keeping a managable cast there can be up to three 'others' for each group. Meaning three for the Irish, three for the Russians etc.

&&— ❝ welcome back. ❞

Last edited:
I'll reprise my role as Atlas. Might have to adjust his details if we are going a different route plot wise.

Are we fully restarting? If so I can adjust his backstory and discuss what it originally was with you

I'll reprise my role as Atlas. Might have to adjust his details if we are going a different route plot wise.

Are we fully restarting? If so I can adjust his backstory and discuss what it originally was with you
I was thinking we would go ahead and fully restart since most of the original cast is gone, while keeping the same starting plot as before. You certainly don't have to change any of his backstory if you don't want, since I went ahead and kept the Yakuza in. Of course you can if you want to though!

Here is the OOC thread for everyone -> Realistic or Modern - Syndicated Revived - An Organized Crime RP (OOC)

I'm going to try and get the CS thread up tonight or tomorrow. Just to clarify for when the CS thread goes up, original players I will need you to post a character sheet for your existing characters.

Anyone wanting to play a leader or lieutenant please PM me to show me your character concept (except soviet panda and stormwolf, you two are good and your spots are reserved so you don't have to worry about anything)

You definitely caught my interest with that opener. If you are still accepting new players, I would love to join in!

You definitely caught my interest with that opener. If you are still accepting new players, I would love to join in!
There is still plenty of room for anyone looking to join! As well as leader/lieutenant roles for anyone that wants them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back