• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Syndicated Revived - An Organized Crime RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

CoachA

you are. stealink... my nuts...
Welcome

OOC thread for Syndicated Revived. Introduce yourselves, plot, have fun!​

Hey guys! Like I said, I may or may not be able to stick around, but I'll definitely try! I'm definitely going for someone in the Higashi-Gumi.

CoachA CoachA Just so you know, you can insert code like this

Code:
[CODE]Code stuff here[/*CODE] (without the asterisk)
It'll look like this
Code:
[tabs]
[tab=TITLE]
[imagefloat=right] PIC HERE[/imagefloat]
Text text text[/tab][/tabs]

Thank you! I suppose it's obvious that I'm not the most code-savy person around lol

I was thinking of doing either one character or two, with both being for-hire types and also brothers. One would be a private detective and cleaner and the other a hired hitman. Neither of them would work exclusively for one group.

For my first character, I'm thinking a Marilyn Monroe-esque celebrity rumored by conspiracy theorists to have ties to one of the crime syndicates. Of course, they'd be right.

If anyone needs help with the code I'll be happy to help. You don't really have to use code if you don't want thoug

【a secret】— pays for information in ways other than money

h1efppojfau21.jpg

👁👄👁
i forgot the background whoops that’s what happens when you make your cs while drunk kids I’ll fix that real quick

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! So after a small talk, I’ve decided that for my characters, that they’re going to be apart of the Higashi-Gumi!

For my first one, the dude’s going to be the don. But generally he’d act completely opposite of the way he should. Essentially he’s just going to be a major irresponsible hoe/bachelor that’d been lucky enough to have been birthed into a family of power and inherit his father’s status. He’s just winging it. But yeah! If anyone already had a similar idea or was planning for going for the main lead, lemme know so we could accommodate each other!

For my secondary character, I was picturing a medic of some sort, who also happens to be related to my hoey boy (I can’t decide between cousins, siblings or siblings in a twin way). But essentially she’d give off all the maternal energy and basically look out for her relative. Again, if this overlaps with anyone else’s thoughts, lemme know!!​

If I do a second character, it'll probably be the body double, just redone a bit to fit the leader he'll serve

StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer Privyet, comrade! Any chance I could ask you to change the color of the text on your sheet? I've tried reading it on both my phone and my pc but I'm having a bit of a hard time

If I do a second character, it'll probably be the body double, just redone a bit to fit the leader he'll serve
You should come join the greatest gang, the Iron Tundra! Thussly named to joke at the expense of Churchill's so-called "Iron Curtain" *spits* Here you'll get all the vodka you can drink, all the potatoes you can eat, and if you do a good job I'm sure we can work out any other requests you might have. What are you waiting for, comrade? Davai! Join the proletariat today, and reap the rewards of an honest day's work shoulder to shoulder with your working class brethren.

You should come join the greatest gang, the Iron Tundra! Thussly named to joke at the expense of Churchill's so-called "Iron Curtain" *spits* Here you'll get all the vodka you can drink, all the potatoes you can eat, and if you do a good job I'm sure we can work out any other requests you might have. What are you waiting for, comrade? Davai! Join the proletariat today, and reap the rewards of an honest day's work shoulder to shoulder with your working class brethren.
Da! The body double will cough cough reluctantly cough cough take a bullet for potatoes and vodka!

Last edited:
CoachA CoachA
Also, I wasn't initially planning it, but could Gloria be the Antonelllis' lieutenant? Seeing how she controls much of the Italian mob and whatnot

Y’all we also kinda need Yakuza members PLS seeing that there may only be three. Join us, friends~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back