• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Synchronicity

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
WELCOME TO NEW RHYNE​
Every registered citizen has their basic needs met, whether they can afford it themselves or not. Shelter, food and water, simple clothes. Base housing is designed similarly to capsule hotels; small stacked bunks set into the wall, often not containing more than a bed and shelf. It’s cramped, but it’s safe and warm and off the streets.

Safe from what, you might wonder? We don’t talk about that. If somebody is talking about it please report it like the snitch baby you are.

Remember, curfew starts at 9.

Ah yes, New Rhyne, the futuristic city state Synchronicity is set in. Home of superheroes, supervillains, some insane tech, and the finest propaganda the highly restricted media can produce.

As you've probably picked up on by now, it isn't the best place, though don't tell that to its citizens. Most of them like the status quo perfectly fine, thank you very much. You... will not be playing as one of them. For one reason or another, your character is in possession of some kind of information that has changed their view of the world around them. They're also a supervillain! Fun!

This is going to be a fun romp through the world featuring mild dice shenanigans and the end goal of the characters deciding that it's time to destroy the council in charge of the entire city. How this comes to happen will depend entirely upon the characters, as this isn't purely driving the characters through the plot, though there are large bits plotted. If interested, please message below.

Special thanks to @Pinesap for assistance in the lore and being a wonderful co-gm through the first attempts to execute this concept. I can't thank you enough, and you have my love for it <3

RULES
1. No godmodding or anything of the like.
2, This isn't pvp don't act like it is.
3. Have your characters act reasonably.
4. Be decent out of character.
5. Let me know if you have to drop.
6. Write a decent amount.
7. There is no character limit but be aware there will be chances to pick up more characters down the line and you'll probably want to.

lore
discord
character sheets
in character

DISCLAIMER: This probably won't be starting for quite a while.​
[/color]

Last edited:
Bump.

Most definitely still looking for friendly, talkative players, preferably with a bit of patience because this'll be my first time using dice dynamics.

Seems interesting, though I might have to ask some questions before I know if I am up for this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back