• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Synchronicity {Superhero Dystopia RP}

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover

69571ac4c1c5f470b76918855e0f3701.gif

Without Eta Alphon to provide, who of us could guarantee we wouldn't be just like our depraved kin overseas?
Channel 5

Eta Alphon. One of the leading nations of the world. And of course, its crown jewel of a capital city, New Rhyne. It's the cutting edge, and many dream of simply being there.

Of course, there's always more than meets the eye. Beneath it's saccharine coat, Eta Alphon is rotten, and New Rhyne is the center of it all. However, just because things seem hopelessly corrupted, it doesn't mean they truly are, though the situation is quite dire. At the moment, Eta Alphon is in a quite precarious state. It's like a caterpillar that has just entered its cocoon, and though it might seem fate is already set in stone, all it takes is one wrong person seeing the right information for everything to crumble.

This is where you come in, most likely either a hero or a villain. Your factions live impossibly different lives, and your meetings only ever end in destruction. And you're about to discover something big- big enough you might even find yourselves working together.

I guess the only question is if that'll be enough.

OOC
To put it simply, Synchronicity is a superhero rp set in a futuristic false utopia KaiaWolf and I will be co-gming. We're looking for players that will let us know if they have to drop interested in a nice character-driven quality over quantity rp, though a plot is already in the works.

Links:
IC
OOC
Lore and Rules
Character Sheet
Discord

Last edited:
I'd love to join, but I have one question. I see the Discord link, so will it be a requirement to use discord for any part of this RP?

I'd love to join, but I have one question. I see the Discord link, so will it be a requirement to use discord for any part of this RP?

Oh my goodness, hello! Discord will not be required for this roleplay, though I do personally suggest it ;)

Feel free to make a sheet and join the discord, though this is a bit slow going!
Wow, I can't believe I said this!

If you are still interested in joining this but have not yet made a character sheet, I urge you to either finish your sheet or contact @KaiaWolf and me! We are finally getting close to beginning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back