• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sym

Hello, I'm Sym. I'm looking for a partner to role play with. I specifically want to practice writing more than what I'm used to. I don't one line but I don't do much more than that. I want to be able to write a few decent paragraphs. I have spent a lot of my time role playing on my phone as it's been the only thing I had consistent access to and I do think that has hindered me. But now I have a computer and I hope it helps.

So, a bit more about me, I'm 20 and I've been role playing consistently for 4 years and I think I have a lot of experience just in general even if my literacy isn't very high. I love writing and I want to get better at details so I can write better. My favorite part of role playing is the characters and the story. I like talking OOC, I find it helps me get excited for the rp. I'm open to do many different genres, my favorite being fantasy. The only thing I don't do is realistic/slice of life/drama, I have a hard time coming up with story and plot for it and if you really want to do it, you will need to carry the entire plot. I no longer want to do a plot only focused on romance, I've done a lot of romance before and I'm a bit over romanced. I can still do it but it can't be the only thing going on. I can rp both male and female characters. If there's romance then we have to do MxF. I'm willing to do a fandom rp if I know about the fandom but that's not a medium I usually do, especially canon characters.

Some of my preferences, if you have the patience, please have a higher literacy than I do. Someone who's willing to talk about plot and is invested in story. Currently I don't have any plots ready, I have ideas but nothing fleshed out. If you have some plots that would be great but we can talk something out. I am 20 years old so I think it would be appropriate if my partner is similar in age.

If any of this interests you please shoot a message, whether it's in the thread or a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back