• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sym

Hello, I'm Sym and I'm 21 years old. I'm looking for a partner to role play with. I've been role playing consistently for 4 years and I think I have a lot of experience just in general. I love writing and I'm always looking to improve my writing. My favorite part of role playing is the characters and the story. I've always thought of roleplay as writing a book with multiple authors and I really want to stress that a cohesive story is the main goal.

~~~~~Preferences~~~~~
(stuff I like but not a requirement)

- I adapt to my partners literacy and am able to do semi literate to literate rps, at least I'm more comfortable with those. I'm not afraid to get out of my comfort zone and do more. As I said, I'm always willing to further my writing skills
- I'm willing to do many genres although Fantasy is my favorite (the more the magic, the better it is). Mixing genres is also good.
- I haven't done a lot of fandom rps but I'm not opposed to doing one. My only requirement is that I know the fandom.
- I do have plot of my own but I honestly don't have a lot of confidence in their quality. I'd like you to have a plot and we can at least swap ideas if you'd like.
- I like talking ooc, especially about characters and the plot. It helps me get excited for the rp.

~~~~~Rules~~~~~~
(Requirements, must haves, and off the tables)

-I feel like this shouldn't be mentioned and yet somehow I do. Please have good grammar and spelling. I'm not expecting you to be perfect by any means, I myself am not above the occasional typo. English is hard and sometimes I don't even know what word I'm trying to say. But please don't type like you're in elementary school.
- I kind of don't do realistic/slice of life/drama. I have a hard time coming up with normal problems for the plot and if you really want to, you would have to carry the plot.
- If we do romance, we can't do smut. If something like that happens, we skip it, fade to black, all that stuff. Pretty sure it's against rules anyway. . .
- Another thing about romance, I'm not comfortable writing anything but MxF.
- Don't one line, I can't do one liners. It's not fun for me and I'll lose interest fast.

I think that's it. If you have any questions, especially if it's something I didn't mention, don't be afraid to message me. I'm always open to talk.

Last edited:
I do not have a compiled list no. I was mostly going to go off of what other people had

okay, because i'm on a particular hype for the who killed markiplier universe and i know you have him as your pfp but i wasn't sure if you were into the lore as much

writing a canon character to play against someone's oc and having them write one to play against yours. i'm asking because i have an interpretation of the district attorney that might technically count as an oc.

I tend to avoid playing cannon characters. I worry about getting it right, you know?

What requirements do you not meet? Pretty sure the only thing that would be a problem is one lining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back