• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Symbiotes and Disaser Bis (Venom 1x1 Search)

shippingeverywhere

Certified Gay Nerd
Judge me if you want, but I ship Symbrock so hard.

I love both movies and I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR A ROLEPLAY.

Ahem.
I have been roleplaying off an on since I was... I dunno, like 12/13?? So. A long time. I just really enjoy working together to create a fun story.

I prefer m// for the main pairing, though maybe m/symbiote is more accurate here than a true m//. Anyway. I'm happy to have any type of pairing on the side.

I'm lit/advance lit. Usually around 400-1000 words per post.

I love to plot and OOC chat with my partners.

As you can tell, I'm specifically looking for a Venom-focused roleplay! So if you're interested, PM me and we can talk further!

Plot Ideas

There are a lot of options here. I'll list a few general ideas that we can build off of.
Also, I lean most towards playing Eddie because I love this trash disaster bi so much. (possibly because I too am a disaster bi)
But I'm open to discussion on that!

✔ Continuation of 2nd Movie
✸ That after credit scene?? Amazing. The honeymoon vacation? Yes please. I want to build on where the movie left off and play around with what happens next.

✔ Rewrite of 1st Movie
✸ Maybe Eddie works under cover at the Life Foundation in hopes of discovering evidence to bring down Carlton Drake. (I have an intro written for this already)

✔ Space Exploration!AU
✸ A Star Trek-esque space exploration were Eddie ends up on the landing party when they come upon a new planet no one has ever explored before. Scans show no signs of organic life. But what if there's something their scans don't know to look for? (I have an intro written for this already)

✔ Hunger Games!AU
✸ Introducing the Quarter Quell where Eddie becomes a tribute and symbiotes are one of the 'mutations' the Gamemakers have come up with. (With Eddie/Venom going up against Cletus/Carnage & Drake/Riot in final two??)

✔ Avengers AU
✸ What if Eddie never left NYC and he's been reporting on the Avengers over the years. Venom & the other symbiotes land in NY and Eddie goes to investigate the crash site, only to find himself bringing home an unexpected guest.

✔ Anything
✸ Seriously. Suggest anything. Got an AU you want to try out? A future plot idea? Please. I NEED THIS.

Hungry Tom Hardy GIF by Venom Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back