• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sylan Dynasty Rebirth! [Closed]

I'm interested...especially since my 1x1 isn't going anywhere.... I have two Asian characters: a kitsune and one that's half done. (I started it for another RP on my old stomping grounds but life got in the way and I never got the chance to use it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caragia said:
I'm interested...especially since my 1x1 isn't going anywhere.... I have two Asian characters: a kitsune and one that's half done. (I started it for another RP on my old stomping grounds but life got in the way and I never got the chance to use it.)
Ah okay! Somewhat surprised that someone stopped by on this one, so thank you very much! Um, it's been a while since tackling a one on one so, should we try and work out some details over PM?

Sounds good to me. Would you like for me to send you what I have of the two characters I mentioned? Also, I currently have discord up and running if that would make it easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM would be fine, and sure. If you have some ideas of your own that you would like to mention or add or questions to ask in the PM that would be really amazing too! thanks again.

Oh and FYI, I'm kinda new to the 1x1 rp myself. I've only done it, I think like, once in the entire 6+ odd years I've been RPing. So, don't feel pressured or anything. (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back