• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sycamore Ranch (Equestrian RP)

Setting Sun

As beautiful as the eye can see

Sycamore Ranch

• It's the chance of a lifetime. Every two years, only ten teenagers are chosen to spend their junior and senior years of high school at Sycamore Ranch, as much a prestigious ranch as it is a school. They have the best teachers, the best horses, and getting in this school is much easier said than done. Every who enters has the best grades, the best riding abilities not to mention how expensive it is for the students who attend. And, it isn't a walk in the park either. Attendance is a must, missing more than three classes in a semester results in a probation, another two, and you're sent home for a few weeks. After that, missing one probation results in that student getting kicked out of the academy. And grades have to be kept at a B+ average, and failure in doing so also results in the student getting out. With that in mind, these students are under a lot of pressure, not with just school but with their riding lessons and shows as well. Not to mention that they also have to help the ranch run. It's a loss of stress on their shoulders, but if they want to be the best than they have to learn from the best, right? And all they can hope is that they don't involved in too much drama and heart break along the way!

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I am very interested! :) I have been roleplaying, on another site, for quite a few years. I have also been around and riding horse for over 10 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back