• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi! Hope everyone had an amazing week!

This is the character role below, everything has been reset because I don't believe everyone has responded to whether they are interested or not. But please let me know which you would like for me to place you in by quoting this post.

Character Roles:

1. Mayor (human) (open)the mayor may look like a man of few words, but he is a man who can switch faces with the snap of a finger. He holds his head high and believes to be better than all, but of course, he has an intimidating aura to him, he is liked by most, and hated by all. He is a man who always gets what he wants, no matter the consequences. The Mayor never sees eye to eye with his son, and the two always end up in heated arguments to the point where one of them can go an entire day if not a week not speaking to one another. The mayor has secrets that were passed down from generations, and he holds all of them in his hands.
  2. Mayors Son (unknown…traces of werewolf bloodline, genes passed down) (open)next in line to take over. Always has to keep an image as the perfect child. Always goes to family events, town meetings, and star football players. But also has a secret (you can make up the secret that he’s holding, it can be something big or something small…just let me know)
  3. Mayor's daughter (human) (open)the very definition of a drama queen, she is daddy's little girl or some will say satan’s little spawn. She and her brother share the same father, but not the same mother. (It’s up to you to decide whether your character is close with their brother or not).
  4. The outcast (boy or girl) (pick your specifies) (Open)— like people perceive them, they are an outcast from the rest of the time. Preferring to keep to themselves, and who better than to keep to themselves than the rich families living near the mountains. They try to hide that their family comes from a generation of wealth and success because they don’t like the pressure that it brings. To try and defy that, they’ve done everything that their parents would disapprove of; smoking, drugs and etc. They used to be best friends with the Mayor's daughter until they had a falling out (You can decide what the fall out is).[/FONT]
  5. The troublemaker (boy or girl) (pick your species) (Open )They are a little chaotic, mischievous, and love to stir the pot and fan the flames underneath. They often times will work with the Mayor's daughter is causing trouble; they usually do the mayor's daughter's bidding, but recently, they’ve been debating back and forth about whether it's worth it or not; getting into trouble that is. The troublemaker has had a rough childhood growing up and feels as though they are alone in this world, which is why they have a tough exterior so that they don’t let anyone in who could hurt them. They rarely talk about their feelings, so good luck trying to get it out of them. People see the troublemaker as a smart-ass, intimidating, and mean individual.
  6. Investigator/Cop #1 (human) (Open )— They made it their entire life mission to rid the town of crime. They know some of the secrets of the town, but that is only how much the Mayor wants them to know. They work closely with the mayor and even receive large sums to make sure that the image of the town is not destroyed by mysterious events or creatures that decide to come their way.
  7. Investigator/Cop #2 (pick your species) (Open)this investigator is more tied to the psychology and emotions of their job. They question everything and wonder what could have made the person do this, or what the real motive was; they use reason when looking at the cases; unlike their other partner who tends to like to jump to conclusions.
  8. Townspeople -- Unlimited and you can label your character with a role. For example, they can be a librarian, archeologists working at the town museum, etc, it's really up to you.
Selee-01 Selee-01 @mediae @bastion @withinasapphire @The Cat Man @VolcanicAccelerator @esperare DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 .titania .titania Hellewise Hellewise @Silvertongue @marked Legendary Fanatic Legendary Fanatic @erzulie @kurukurupa arthur morgan. arthur morgan. Strategos Strategos DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Fill Fill .titania .titania Legendary Fanatic Legendary Fanatic Hellewise Hellewise

Last edited:
Yup! Discord is fine by me!
Yay!
if the person who had claimed the troublemaker isn’t interested anymore I would love to take that role instead hehe
Previously it was Selee-01 Selee-01 who claimed the troublemaker, but they haven't responded to whether they are still interested. I will put you down for the troublemaker
Discord would be great! It's much more convenient and organized than a ooc thread imo. Also I'm just going for a townsfolk role. I can't for the life of me remember the title I made up before though...

My boyo is Cherub, a human born demon who hasn't unlocked his demonic heritage yet. He's openly gay and living his best life, femme fashion and all, regardless of what people think.
I can tell I already love Cherub, eeeeee!!!

Awesome! I will go ahead and set up the discord for everyone! Also if you know anyone who would want to join this rp, by all means, please invite them!

Again, anyone who is still interested please let me know so I can mark down the roles properly this time. Again, I apologize greatly for the wait!

Selee-01 Selee-01 @mediae @bastion @withinasapphire @The Cat Man @VolcanicAccelerator @esperare DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 .titania .titania Hellewise Hellewise @Silvertongue @marked Legendary Fanatic Legendary Fanatic @erzulie @kurukurupa arthur morgan. arthur morgan. Strategos Strategos DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Fill Fill .titania .titania Legendary Fanatic Legendary Fanatic Hellewise Hellewise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back