• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SWTOR, anyone?

Epilogue

Only Half-dead
After returning to SWTOR this year, I’ve been interested in exploring the world outside of the limitations of the game, and I have a few ideas! But before we get into the good stuff, here’s a bit about me as an rper for your consideration:
  • I’m in my twenties and want to rp with people who are at least 18+, preferably 20+ of age.
  • I frequently write characters who are LGBTQIA+ and enjoy all pairings. Romance isn’t a requirement, btw, but I’m always down to incorporate it if the vibes are there.
  • I don’t double, but I will write for multiple characters.
  • I’m currently trying to repair my relationship with writing, so there are no hard requirements for post length here. I don’t care if we match lengths every post and I won’t hold you to a word count quota. As long as you can give me a paragraph or two to work with, I’ll be happy. More is also welcome!
  • Similarly, I’m not finicky about reply frequency. Things get in the way and sometimes we just don’t have it in us to write. I’ve been there and I get it, and honestly, I’m happy to just chat if that’s all you’re feeling! I love to chat OOC about our characters or anything else.
  • I should also note that while I’ve played through all eight of SWTOR’s storylines as well as the expansions, I’m personally not a massive Star Wars buff. My experience with the franchise is limited to the video games (SWTOR and bits of KOTOR) and what I remember of the movies. I’m here to have a good time so please forgive me if I don’t get the Lore™️ 100% right all the time, lol.
And here are some ideas I have floating around for a potential rp:
  • After the Emperor’s death, a former Child of the Emperor reaches out to a member of the Jedi Order in a desperate final effort to restore order to their mind and regain their sense of autonomy. This is set after the conclusion of the Jedi Knight’s story arc and could be played with the Knight, the Consular, or an unrelated Jedi as the person the CoE contacts.
  • A classic enemies to ??? plot: Circumstances outside of their control force a Jedi and a Sith to work together for their survival. Perhaps they’re longtime rivals who now need to learn how to get along, or perhaps they’re strangers with bias that clouds their judgement. Whatever the case, they need each other and by the Force, they’re not happy about it. This could be set during the Shadow of Revan timeline, or we could come up with our own storyline for their conflict if preferred. Perhaps a crossover between the class stories? Idk, we’ll have to talk about it.
  • Those are all the ideas I have lmao. But I’m open to suggestions if you have any! The only thing I’m uninterested in right now is writing for Canon characters. I’ll write them as side characters but I’d prefer for our mains to be OCs.
If interested, leave a comment below or send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you! =]

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in either of the plots you mentioned- I love stories about Sith and Jedi having to work together, and I'm also particularly interested in the Children of the Emeror (personally I would have loved to have seen them used more outside of the class stories)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back