• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

mood6

• It's the first day of school! To some, this may seem exciting (nerds), but to others, this just may be the worst day of their lives. Either way, welcome to Praesidium Academia, where you will spend the next few years hiding from the monsters that wish you dead. Yay! Your journey begins around two pm on a Monday, the first day where guardian angels and their celestials will interact. The next few hours are open for you to get to know your angel. Then, at around 7PM, we will have a formal dinner and a ball meant to help celestials get to know one another. Once again welcome and remember to follow all the rules (or you and your powers will be eradicated). Have a wonderful time!

Also, PaperGhosts PaperGhosts and I are aware that it may be difficult to post for an angel without their celestial posting first, so feel free to wait for those before posting for your flappy freaks.

an angel rp

sworn.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Torryn
Interactions: Camille mood6 mood6

The day began sunny and bright. A bit too bright for Torryn's taste but at least it wasn't snowing or raining. Glancing out the window, the angel sighed. The car was nearing the campus. It was almost like a scene out of a movie. The campus was huge with large trees towering around it, creating a network of foliage above. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, Torryn composed himself. This was the day he would reveal himself to his celestial. That's what they're called right? He shrugged. Whatever they were called, he had watched over since birth, so he knew just about everything about her. The male hadn't revealed himself just yet as Camille and her uncle pulled up to the campus. He was sitting in the car with her, resting lazily in the backseat. As he heard the car stop, he opened an eye and stretched out. The car was cramped for a large man such as himself. "Finally," he huffed quietly, "we're here." With that, he scooted out of the back of the car. Standing to his full height, the brute stood behind Camille and looked around them. Large trees towered over them with rows of flowers and beds of vibrant plants. The trees, thankfully weren't so tight that he couldn't unsheathe his wings. Finally being able to extend his wings, the angel rolled his shoulders right as his celestial turned around. His wings stretched three times his arm span and extended out to their full glory. The glamor he used to cover his presence slowly washed away and he was revealed to his human's eyes. "Well hello there, darling." He smiled, his dark hues meeting hers. His hand lifted to his raven locks and slid through the tendrils. "My name is Torryn. It's nice to meet you," he introduced himself and lifted his hand to shake, "and by the way, you are looking absolutely radiant as usual, love."

Again with the flirting. Torryn had made it a bad habit, but at least he was being honest. Even in his past life, the angel had issues with flirting too much. In fact, that's what really got him killed. He flirted with the wrong girl affiliated with a local gang in his area and was stabbed later that night. Torryn really did have the worst luck and it's followed him into this life. Even though this may be true, he manages to weasel his way out of any trouble he finds himself in. His eyes flickered down to the cookies in her hand. Thinking back to the morning before, he remembered her baking like a crazy lady. A charming grin appeared on his lips. "By the way, I love cookies. Especially the ones you make with chocolate chips." He commented with chuckle. In all truth, when she left out cookies to cool, he would take a few to munch on.

Torryn's Out.jpg

Revna
Interactions: Athena mood6 mood6

Revna sat in the back of the uber, glancing towards the driver every couple minutes. She was waiting for him to make the wrong move so she could spring into action. Taking a moment and relaxing, the tall woman looked towards her celestial. The young woman next to her was tiny and had always had a history of illness, so she was forced to stay inside. Revna had always felt a deep sorrow for the young girl as her life went on. Born into a well-off family, she was so limited, she was never allowed to leave her house. Her parents feared for her health so-much-so that they pretty much trapped her inside the house until she was miraculously healed and gained an unnatural power. Furrowing her brow, the brute of a woman turned her gaze outside. Revna had done everything she could to keep Athena safe throughout her life, but the one thing she couldn't keep her safe from was the illness that resided within her. She pushed some hair out of her eyes and caught sight of a large campus. Her eyes narrowed as she studied and assessed the buildings and the trees that surrounded them. It looked suspicious, but this was her duty. She would watch over her until her time was up, to keep her safe. The car soon stopped. As Athena exited, the shield-maiden followed. Her eyes flickered down to her celestial whom seemed so enthralled by the big campus infront of her. Revna let her presence be known, her black wings stretching. "Damn those metal contraptions," she grumbled and stepped forward next to Athena. "It is beautiful, no?" She commented, glancing around the campus.

Her tall frame towered over Athena as if she was one of the trees. Revna noted, once again, how fragile and tiny Athena was. Though this is true, she had the attitude of a wolf. She was ruthless at times, and very independent. Revna could appreciate that. "I am Revna Stoic."

Revna's Out.jpg
Calandra and Baz
Interactions: Chris mood6 mood6 & Kai Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss

The drive was unbearably long, which had Cala sleeping in the back seat while Baz was in the front seat, staring out of the window. The young woman curled up against the seat and breathed quietly as she slumbered. She dreamt about how this new campus would look and what her angel would be like. On the other hand, Baz wasn't looking forward to this one bit. He didn't exactly find the idea of a complete stranger watching him creepily throughout his life and just now revealing themselves. He grunted and lifted a hand to his chin out of frustration. The only upside to this is he wouldn't have to see Calandra or his family everyday. His father glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. "You look upset, Baz. Not excited?" His father asked. Baz looked at him with a snort. "Why would I be excited? First, I have to meet some stranger that's been watching me my entire life. Then I find out that she has to attend with me? This is the worst day ever," he snapped, "at least I won't have to be around you guys everyday anymore." Mumbling to himself quietly, Baz caught sight of Calandra in the mirror. She was awake now, after hearing Baz raise his voice. Her eyes met his for a single moment, a fragment of sadness sparkling in them, before she quickly looked out the window. Her heart felt heavy, but when she spotted the campus, she completely forgot about his words. "Wow! It's so pretty!" The redhead exclaimed and quickly scrambled from her seat to the window. She felt like a child on Christmas morning; a new place to make a new life for herself and even better, to make new friends.

Their father pulled in and chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Cala, Baz, I want you to try and get along while you're here. And Cala, make sure to keep your powers under control and lay low until you can at least not blow up things on accident. Please?" He requested and turned to look at her once they were parked. Calandra nodded quickly before kissing her father on the cheek, grabbing her luggage, and darting out of the car. "I love you! I promise I won't blow anything up!" She waved before racing out of the car and towards the entrance of the gate. She stopped dead and looked at the beauty of the nature surrounding everything. "It's so beautiful!" She gasped. Realizing someone was behind her, she whipped her head around, her braid snapping against her angel's wrist. "I-I am so sorry! I-I ugh.." Cala felt her anxiety rise as she turned towards her guardian. Her ivory freckled skin began to redden in embarrassment. Meanwhile, Baz removed himself from the car and grabbed his duffle from the front seat. Slamming the door, he stormed towards the gates and grumbled under his breath. "Fucking god.." He huffed. For a single moment, he was actually surprised with how the campus looked. It was pretty, he had to admit. Feeling a presence next to him, he turned to look and found his guardian next to him. "Jesus-!" He hissed and jumped away, startled at the sudden appearance.

Cala outfit.jpg
Baz's outfit.jpg

Last edited:

• Evie Cook

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Cinderella (live action)

Lavender's Blue

Evie looked out the car window as her mom drove her to the campus. She'd been able to take a few days off from work to "Spend quality time before you leave." She enjoyed the time with her mom, as she always did, but it wasn't like she'd never see her mom again. She'd probably text her often anyway, or at least send pictures of the different plants she'd get. Just from getting closer, she could tell that she'd get to see all sorts of new things. A part of her was excited to meet new people, but she didn't want to...put them off with her blunt attitude. Her mom had said that she hoped Evie would make some actual friends, with her blunt, honest, and emotionless attitude, a lot of people would just stop hanging out with her. Evie never minded much, sometimes she'd stop and wonder why, but she could never come up with an answer and it often caused a headache, so she just doesn't think about it. She wondered about her guardian angel, what would they look like? She hoped they didn't mind all of her plants everywhere, if anything she'd just...dial it down a bit.

She smiled softly as they got to the entrance, "It looks really nice." Her mom nodded and quickly got out of the car and hugged her daughter tightly, "Just, try to make some friends alright?" Evie nodded and lightly hugged her mom back, who only hugged her tighter.

Her mom said her goodbyes and Evie grabbed her things and looked around more as she walked through the entrance. She was definitley ready to explore the area and was ready to put her stuff away and set up her room. As she was looking around, she felt a presence and found a woman who looked just barely older than her and very....strict. It's not like Evie was going to go around breaking all of the rules, but the woman before her seemed like she'd be the type of person to keep her in line. She held out her hand to shake the angels wings, "I'm Evie. I'm sure you already knew that, but it's kinda weird introducing myself to someone without saying my name," she smiled softly.

♡coded by uxie♡

Myra

RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36
Interactions: Amadeus
So. Today was the day. Yes, indeed. Today Myra would come face to face with her Guardian; the Angel who has seen éverything from afar, thus far.

And she dreaded this day. She had every reason to feel completely horrified actually.

Elena... her beloved, deceased sister... Whoever Myra’s Guardian would be, he or she had seen what Myra had done that day. And this Guardian would probably let her know that on that day-

“The fault was mine. All of it.” Myra whispered, finishing her train of thought. Her body standing next to the doorframe of the hallway of her old house, one hand holding the keys so she could go outside, lock the house and walk straight to the taxi cab waiting in front of her. But somehow, something felt off. Her stomach felt...weird. Nausea got the best of her. She might throw up if she didn’t lean against the wall for a minute, slowing her heartbeat and her mind. Just a minute, nothing more. Slow down. Take deep breaths. Just like that. Myra closed her eyes for a minute, ignoring the taxi driver’s attempt to catch her attention by ringing the doorbell four times in a row.

“I’m coming,’ Myra called, feelings of exasperation spreading like fire, grabbing her suitcase decisively and releasing a big, sigh. Keys in hand, suitcase in the other, the redhead gave herself the final and last push by opening the door. She had to go. Now. “Damn it.”

Before she could register what happened, her eyes met a pair of very annoyed eyes. “Madam, please do hurry. We should have driven away 6 minutes ago. We have to go now.” Well duh, copy that sir, Myra thought, feeling quite agitated herself. She was already dealing with nerves and couldn’t handle the extra stress at the moment. “I’m sorry,” Myra replied smoothly whilst feeling not in the slightest bad for the delay at all,“I will double the promised price. Let’s go.” That did raise his eyebrown, the bastard. “We have a deal, Miss Maddison,” the man replied, his tone of voice sweetly instantaneously, taking her luggage and putting it on the backseat without any extra compaints, whilst Myra rolled her eyes at him. “Thanks to you too, sir,” Myra replied sarcastically, grabbing hold of her skirt in one hand so she could enter the black Volvo and take a seat. Without more cozy talk between the two of them, the car started and Myra saw her beloved house dissapearing behind the hill.

Unbeknownst to her, a third person had been seating in the same car the whole time.

After driving for 2.5 hours, the car reached its destination. Myra’s blue-green eyes widened upon seeing the castlelike building. “Praesidium Academy, Madam,” the cab driver mentioned casually, opening her door, offering his hand. Myra’s mouth opened, taking in the sheer size of this...castle. “Madam?” Myra blinked, looking away from the magnificent building towards the cab driver. “Ah yes, your payment. Here you are, thanks for everything, “ she said, reaching into her purse for his money in one movement, whilst not paying any attention to the driver at all. The man hissed, probably finding the girls’ lack of interest offensive, so he took off as fast as possible.

“So.... this is it. Judgment day. My Last Judgment,” Myra joked to herself, nausea returning suddenly with full force. Before she could help herself, she doubled over and threw up. “Fuck, yuk!

Last edited:
Octavia
Interactions: N/A

Who would have thought that today would be the day that Octavia gets to meet their guardian angel? Not her, of course. She didn't believe that guardian angels are real, since they are nothing more than a myth. But then again, her time power should have been a myth too. Yet, they can see fragmented visions from a person's past, present, or future. 'Guardian angels. They don't exist, but the celestial part explains about the weird visions I keep seeing.' thought Octavia.
She was thinking about that while being in the uber that her parents ordered, since they always wanted to know why she could do that. Heck, they even asked her parents to get her some tarot cards to cover up her chrono visions. Because seeing visions of people dying in their future was scaring her pretty badly, but they had no way to tell someone about that without being creepy.
Octavia couldn't tell anybody about them crying in their sleep either, since nobody could understand her chrono vision problem.
The trip for the uber to get to the academy was long, so Octavia was sitting there with a gift on her lap. The gift is just dog ears and a dog tail, for she wanted to do a joke on her so called guardian angel. Not to mention, they also did some research about the guardian angels through her laptop. Octavia just thinks of the guardian angels as the ultimate stalkers, since they can see everything they are doing.

Eventually, the uber arrived at the academy. Their driver told her that they arrived, so Octavia got out of the car. The driver then opened the trunk of the car, and helped her to take out their luggage. Octavia thanked the driver and paid them for their service.
After the driver had left, Octavia walked through the entrance. They don't expect to meet their guardian angel, since she was just minding her own business.

Minnanoe
07FF1884-0351-45C5-9452-3A615D068C8B.jpeg

Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Idly I watched as my young dark haired ward walked through the academy doors; Both excitement and a sickly feeling that reminded me of how I felt after eating rotten eggs and watching that one animal shelter commercial bubbled and churrened in my gut. Ah , nerves! I haven't felt them since I was first assigned to to watch over the lil shrimp.
of course I know
now that it was pointless to be nervous. She couldn't see me. couldn't hear me
Didn't know me.
But! that time is in the past! Hours of boredly watching her go about her everyday life , of watching from the shadows-- all over!!
Starting today, Ill be seen again, I'll be heard.
a warm feeling like spiced wine flooded my chest and I couldn't fight the grin that burst over my lips and added a skip to my step. as I carefully wove my way over to her.
With each step I could feel my heart thumpp harder, my pulse race faster and sweat bead silently down the back of my neck.
One, two, three Minnanoe
I breathed, and struggled to contain my massif grin in favor of bowing low and lavishly. Impishly I looked at her through my lashes and took in her smooth young face. Beaming up at her I offered a low greeting.

"greetings M'lady~ Ah to finally look my younge charge in the eyes and see recognition~"
I crooned, rising from my deep bow and splaying a had dramatically across my heart. Glancing at her from the corner of my eye , I mococked gasped at the look on her face.

"Oh?! but could it be that you don't know me?!"
I tutted soberly and whipped around to leave my back facing her. Ah shit I have to control myself! quick Mina, in out in out, and don't you dare giggle you lil shiy! This has to be perfect~ I let out another sad sombre sigh and drooped my head as though i were in remorse or repose.
"Why princess, I am only your most trusted ally. Your ace in the hole, your knight in shining armor!"
I enthused. My voice gradually rising with false passion as struggled to keep my giggles underwraps. clearing my throat I twirled lavishly back around and smirked enticingly ayt my young charge; eagerly taking in her expression and dismissing my surroundings as I dove headlong into character. my spirit felt freer than it had in years, i felt all the bottled up icky hauntings wash and rinse as I teased her. It truly has been far to long since I've been heard.
"why, Mistress you need only ask me and I would gladly throw myself at your feet, for I am your loyal, yout honest, Guardian! Where you lead I will follow my lady."
The end of my speech found me on my knees kneeling before her and no doubt grinning mischievously (despite my best efforts) and cradling her hand. slowly i pressed a chaste kiss to her knuckles and leapt back to my feet to twirl her in quick circle.
"You may call me, Your Knight, or your Amazing Guardian if you wish. Although since it is you, I suppose it is only right that you know my given name"
My eyes slipped closed dramatically at the end of my spiel and I pulled my young charge into my chest.
"
Listen closely and speak my name Princess, for my name is Minnanoe"
I whispered the name into her ear and felt my own breath hitch in my chest with anticipation. I wasn't quite sure...what this feeling was as I stared smirking against her cheek. Even as I laughed internally at the joy of teasing her for the very first time, I felt a deeper feeling creeping in my chest...it felt like...the sun shining on the sea after a hurricane...

Last edited:

fable

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

matchbox twenty

she's so mean

It was all very bittersweet for the young celestial. She was finally getting out of the hellhole that was her home to meet her mysterious guardian angel who had been silently watching over her, yet she was leaving it on a very uneasy note. Apparently, the last twenty years of her life had been a lie. Her father was actually her uncle, her uncle was actually her father, her aunt-in-law was now her step-mother, and her siblings were both her half-siblings and cousins? By the angel, it was a mess. As far as she knew, the only thing that had remained true in her life was the guardian angel she was fated to meet on this very day.

The dark-haired female had been fading in and out of consciousness for the last several hours of her trip in the backseat of her chauffeur's car. Her chauffeur was an old, withered man who had been driving for her family for years and he was a man of very few words. He might have been a disinteresting specimen by most means had Fable not wondered how much dirt he had on each of them. Of course, she had tried to coax secrets out of him, but he was a stubbornly loyal man. It was both admirable and infuriating to her.

The car jerked to a stop, causing the dozing young lady to come back to reality. She opened her eyes and briskly sit up in her seat. She peered out her window at the elegantly-built that could only be the promised Praesidium Academia. She let out a sigh of relief. Thank the angels—she could finally get out of that stuffy vehicle. Fable waited impatiently for her driver to grab her luggage and open the door for her before she stepped out of the car and into what seemed like the next chapter of her life.

♡coded by uxie♡

Latoya

A86D4591-B61C-4429-9AAF-8E156B94EE09.jpeg

Breathe. breathe Lattie. If you don't breathe, you'll pass out.

But seriously? How could I Not pass out. No seriously. Someone please tell me how i'm supposed to stay conscious through all the curveballs that were quite harshly being beaned right at face? Who could?? Celestials that's who. Because apparently I'm Not the only freakshow hopping into this circus. No, we have the whole package right down to the supposed guardian Angels that play the clowns hopping out of the tiny clown car by the hundreds; should be impossible and disturbing yet you keep watching with both dawning horror and fascination. That's how I found myself, having numbly climbed into the lyft with three duffels that contained all of my life's belongings. I haven't even said goodbye to roommates. Just packed up with shaky tingling hands and climbed into the car that for all I knew was taking me off to be experimented on.
I would spend the rest of my days looking at the world through word of mouth from creepy wacky looking scientist with oblong heads and needles the size of my forearm. I'd be shoved into a too small cage lined row by row with other screeching crying children. A man with gas mask speckled with drying blood and goopy black ooze would come to bang against our cages. and he'd be wielding a cattle prod ! God i've always hated those things. especially with how they use them on those poor sweet cows, and they were gonna use those things on us! use em to get use out of the cramped kennels and into a ring where they'd have us fight each other to see the limit of our freakin talents and then when we were too exhausted to fight they'd take the unlucky ones to the labs whilst cackling, and of course they'd cackle-- all evil scientists experimenting on children have an absolutely wicked cackle---

"Miss--"

and we would be able to do nothing but watch on un desolate horror as victim was dragged to the back sobbing,never to be seen or heard from again. they'd leave a trail of golden blood in their wake and wedx be tossed back into our cages and to await dinner time. which would of course consist of moldy bread practically layered in maggots and fly ridden undercooked meat and broth! the bread would practically black like someone attempted to cook it but burned and jus decided to let it sit out for weeks---

"Miss, you---"
And then after we scarfed down our meagre meal they'd drag us out to repeat the process all over again! It'd be my turn and i've never been in a fight and I don't even know how to make fist how would I---

"MISS!!"

I choked on my spit that had been slightly pooling in my mouth as my eyes refocused. After sputtering and graciously accepting the bottled water from the driver with burning cheeks,I stuttered out apologies as scrambled to gather my bags and practically throw myself out of the lyft, hitting my head (thrice) non the way out. Apparently after maggots suddenly materialized in my hair and duffle bags, my kind driver decided kindness was not going to get me out of his sedan; which was fair since he did they calling for me on several occasions and omg, that was so embarrassing!
I huffed a wayward poof of curls off my sweaty forehead , and inhaled deeply. holding it I slowly looked up and up and the new campus I was to attended.
So it is real...
A part of me still expected someone to come jumping out of the bushes with several cameras to tell me that, yes, this is indeed a prank.
Are mom and dad being locked up a prank too?

A queasy feeling of solid drea settled in my stomach. If that was a prank...it's been going on for far too long. Or maybe they just-- abandoned me.
No! no...I may not be talented or pretty or smart but...they wouldn't just abandon me...they loved me..in their own way...

Right? No...It's no time for thoughts like that. I...I have to go inside and...and...oh god this is really happening....this is...I feel like i'm gonna pass out I--

Breathe...breathe Lattie. If you don't breathe you're going to pass out.

This was happening. right here right now, and as i slowly pushes my way into the main hall, my eyes flitted from person to person and cemented in my mind that yes this is real. This was happening and I was going to have to roll with it. Now...if only I could remember where I was supposed to go...

Last edited:
Benjamin Berry
Gaia Gaia

839E4DEC-D23B-4CB2-8978-BFA20BE0909D.jpegI
Outfit

He couldn't tell his family where he was going. they would freak and demand to speak to a lawyer. probably in an attempt to make sure he didn't end up as some twisted lab experiment. They still did those right? secret government agents that took kids away in the night. stuff from like, horror stories or cookie conspiracy theorist. or whatever it was those people were called that made up weird stories; not to get him wrong. he liked to watch them with his younger brother on youtube whenever he wasn't busy. They were funny.
Oh. but that's not the point here. the point was that he could not tell his family, because if it was government agents, he certainly didn't want them caught up in that mess. No this was his mess. this problem, his power. Jaw clenching he parked his motorcycle on the side wide at what looked to be the right building. well according to the scribble scrabble instructions...this seemed to be the place. It sue looked fancy and stuff. His Dad worked alot and their family was relatively well off but well..not this well off...jeez , he's not sure his dad would even believe him if he told him he was going to such a fancy school. well that's not true...of course his dad would believe him and--
was that girl puking on campus?
Ben blinked once, twice and then cocked his head to the side as his mouth formed a slow 'o'. slinging both large duffle bags to his back, Been swiftly made his way over and hovered over the girl. He hesitated for a moment, indecision warring inside him. internally ghe fought with himself.
'You gotta ask her if you can touch her hair first! but...she's puking right now and she might choke on it trying to answer me....I...i'll just apologize for touching afterwards, yeah. that works. that's the smart thing to do. i think.' Nodding decisively, he shouldered most od the weight of his luggage to one side of his back , and gently pulled the thick red strands away from the puking girls face with one large hand and held it loosely at her back' rubbing soothing circles into her shirt. with his other hand he maneuvered his clip on sports water jug free and held it out for her to gargle with.
" easy there.you're ok, it's ok. or well I don't actually know if everything is ok with you but luke well...the sun is out, and um that means it can't be that bad right?"
he soothed, his deep baritone rumbling out carefully from his chest.

Last edited:

• Animerik.jpg
    Charles Kemp

What a mess.

It all felt quite silly, and no less surreal. Charlie was never one for the supernatural, nor was he much for the idea of himself being so special in any shape or form. So imagine, if you will, the particularly eyebrow-raising surprise and confusion the young man felt in the discovery of his being what was termed a 'celestial'. Well, as much as any natural celestial could be. He supposed that one's natural abilities ought to give some indicator. Admittedly, however, Charles just figured himself for nothing more than some tough fella, naught much more than just some john doe with strong bones and tough skin. But the idea of it all seemed like something out of some young adult novel. Not exactly his genre preference, in all honesty.

And then, there was the so-called guardian angel. Did his life really warrant such a thing? The most danger he was ever in was hitting his head on low-hanging objects or door frames. Frankly, the doorways were in more danger than Chuck ever was. He could only imagine how irritatingly dull the passing days must have been for his etherial warden. But now came the rather sudden upheavel of daily life. Charles supposed he should feel more excited or jittery... something like that. But at most, all he could feel was mild irritation due to his own languor. What an inconvenience, for him to suddenly get moved to some... what was it, a school? So much for a normal college, he supposed. On the bright side, at least there was finally some excitement in his life. A chance for uncovering some hidden joy in existence. Action, thrill, adventure. Maybe, possibly, feasibly.

The car ride wasn't too bad, though. Singing to the tune of Barrett's Privateers and similar shanties with his father all the way as the sunlight bathed them in a comfortable warmth, snacking on fast-food and cherry soda, and kicking back to nap as his da drove Charlie to his new life of interesting uncertainties. Of course, his mother was a bit more dramatic about it all, talking about how her little Chuck was growing up so fast, blah blah blah, stuff about being careful and taking care of himself and trying to make friends. Dad acted as the voice of reason, luckily, and after a big hug, Charlie left his ma and home with his father to drop him off at this strange academy.

The old red car came to a slowing stop, and the car door opened. In light grey shorts, a black tank-top, and red and white sneakers, Charles was most definitely dressed for the warmth of day. Loud cracks and pops emanated from him as he stretched his body from hours in the small car, and he offered a deep yawn before deciding to bring out his luggage from the trunk of the vehicle. After a brief exchange of farewells with his da, and an arm-werestling handshake followed by a hug, Chuck's father left. Charlie himself, duffel-bag in hand, turned to look at the academy building as the little red car drove off, and exhaled. He supposed it was time to step forward into everything.

Octavia
Interactions: BlackDove BlackDove

While Octavia was just minding her own business. Minnanoe made his way towards her, despite her not noticing that he was there. In fact, Octavia honestly didn't expect them to go talk to her, since they didn't believe in the existence of the guardian angels. It was only when Minnanoe greeted her did she notice their presence.
She looked at Minnanoe with a confused look on her face, since he wasn't what she imagined her so-called guardian angel to look like. 'Are they wearing a fake blue angel wings with a suit? If so, it looks great on them.' thought Octavia, who doesn't know that Minnanoe's wings are real.
After Minnanoe's polite greeting, he then went on with the rest of their introduction speech. This just caused Octavia to watch them, because she didn't want to interrupt them while they did that. 'I wonder why he is saying m'lady, mistress, or princess here? I mean, I get that he wanted to pretend to be a knight or a guardian here. But he doesn't have to be so formal with me. They just needed to give me a polite greeting.' thought Octavia. They didn't know why they said that, but she got more confused upon seeing him kiss her knuckles.
Minnanoe ended up finishing his introduction by whispering his name into her ear, so Octavia took the chance to talk to him. "Nice to meet you, Minnanoe, and I don't get why you are calling yourself a knight or a guardian. For all I know, you are just some random guy, who wants to wear a fake blue angel wings, dye their hair blue, and wear blue lipstick." said Octavia. "Also, guardian angels don't exist, since they are nothing more than a myth."
She was crossing her arms while activating her chrono vision. They wanted to know what Minnanoe was going to do in the future.

yuli mae
Yule Mae sighed as she leaned against the fence off to the side of the entrance, her gaze on the pavement beneath her. She could hear the way celestials and their angels were coming and going, caught up in the intrigue of such a mysterious school. It hardly seemed real to her. She hardly expected to redeem herself—but here was her opportunity. Her dark blue eyes swept across the space, sweeping over several newcomers before settling on her feet again.

She sighed once more, adjusting herself on the fence.

The sound of a motorcycle caught her ear. Lifting her head up, she spotted a figure astride his bike. Her brows furrowed once she noticed he wasn't wearing a helmet. And as he flicked a cigarette out of his mouth... only to light another.

Biting her bottom lip, she patiently sat there while she waited for his laughter to finish. It seemed humans would never stop being odd—no matter the time period or location, they all had their quirks. It seemed her celestial was just one of the more outgoing ones.

Unsurely, she hung back by the gate. She didn't exactly know how to introduce herself. And, as it seemed, she would be dealing with a man who didn't have an ounce of faith in her. Still—she needed to try.

Gathering her resolve, she squared her shoulders before she was pushing out of her sitting position and making her way over.

She gingerly walked towards him, waving her hand as an unsure smile spread across her rosy lips.

"Hi..." She greeted, a touch demurely. "I'm Yuli? I'm supposed to be your—" She cut herself off, wavering before settling on a timid, "partner for this whole thing. It's nice to meet you."

·
·
·

coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back