• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Old Swords Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I've already talked to Jaccywaccy about this, but I figured the first couple of posts could be the Princess and Water Sword leaving the void and those who are in the real world noticing a strange feeling when she steps foot into the real world.

Sound good to you guys? animegirl17 animegirl17 AI10100 AI10100 Sona Sona

By the way, done with my character. Tell me if you want me to change anything or tweak a thing or two.

I am wondering though is he a character you made in general or is he from something cuz I noticed you also have him as you profile pic Sona Sona

So I've already talked to Jaccywaccy about this, but I figured the first couple of posts could be the Princess and Water Sword leaving the void and those who are in the real world noticing a strange feeling when she steps foot into the real world.

Sound good to you guys? animegirl17 animegirl17 AI10100 AI10100 Sona Sona
Sounds good to me!

By the way are we allowed to sign up for two characters? Cause I was wondering if I could take on the verntoc gang leader role

I was just wanting everyone to get one sword character for the time being. That way others could join and be a sword if they wanted :)

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

By the by, I've decided that Zen would get some memories of his past lives - including the one with the princess. So he'll recognize her and make sure they don't get in trouble once they reach his town.

Well, he's a character from a game. But he literally looks just like my character, so I simply use him as my signature art I guess? BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Haha cool with was just curious he is cool looking

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
By the by, I've decided that Zen would get some memories of his past lives - including the one with the princess. So he'll recognize her and make sure they don't get in trouble once they reach his town.
I love it!!!! Look forward to it

Also BioshockRP BioshockRP I love the whole back story for Mala!!! Really look forward to to trying to build up trust with her after everything she has been through!

Also BioshockRP BioshockRP I love the whole back story for Mala!!! Really look forward to to trying to build up trust with her after everything she has been through![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I don't even remember any of it, since I typed it under the influence. I'll re-read it.

Alright so you guys know how i said there is a telepathic connection when a Sword is in sword form, well I will leave up to you guys to decide which you prefer. But when it comes to posting posts with our two characters interacting as such do you want to work on the post together in messages before posting it. Or I make a post and then you make a post? If we make the posts together in messages then either I or whichever Sword I am handling can post the finished post. Again this is just an idea, if you want to work on posts together i'll set up chats with each of you. :) I already have a chat set up with you jakthemenace jakthemenace seems how our characters will be the closest to each other so far ^_^ So if your up for that idea i'll be sending you the first post i make and have ya tell me if I should add anything and then once the other few characters are made I'll post and then you can post :)
AI10100 AI10100 Golden Golden BioshockRP BioshockRP animegirl20 animegirl20 Sona Sona Godhowsae Godhowsae True Blue Flannel True Blue Flannel

I agree. Perhaps it would be better to have it post per post instead of creating the entire post in PM.

Ah, however, if it is a little drawn out, a collaborative post may be for the best. Only if it's going to take a long while since the only thing the swords can reply to is a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back