• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Swords, Sorcery And Whatever That Monster Torching The Town Is

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki sat in silence after Kuto left, mulling over his words. He thought she was weak, something to be left behind for fear of being dragged down. Maybe it was true, deep down she knew she wasn't built for war and carnage, but that didn't mean she wasn't prepared to try. She didn't care if Kuto, the world, or even her own people underestimated her. She would make it their undoing.

She took out the elder's gift and stared at the three spheres in her hand. They were black as night and perfectly symmetrical, free of any blemishes, yet not a single flicker of the fire's light was reflected in its smooth surface. For a moment she considered tossing them onto the floor to be forgotten, but something in her told her not to. An act of defiance. Instead she threw the beads into the air, but before they could fall onto the ground she drew a line connecting the three. Thin vine-like fibers sprouted into existence mid flight and wrapped themselves around the orbs, creating a crude bracelet. Yuki caught it and took a moment to examine her handiwork before slipping it onto her wrist. The crone insisted she find another way, and she would. She would forge it herself. All her life she had relied of the advice of her elders and all her life she had suffered defeat at every turn, failure in every effort. Had she trusted herself she would have never allowed Izuru to step foot in the faelands after what his father did. In a twisted way Kuto was right, he couldn't make her stronger, that was up to her.

Yuki dashed out the door, grabbing her mother's mask mid-stride and fastening it over her face. As soon as she was outside she made a quick motion with her hand, summoning the snowy bird from the previous night. In a matter of moments it dived down from the tree line and skimmed over the snow towards its master. Just before the two collided, Yuki jumped over the winged beast and landed lightly on its back. It was battleworn and covered in the night's frost, but Yuki could feel her own strength flowing through it.

They followed Kuto's footprints into the forest and it wasn't long before Yuki spotted the hooded figure struggling through the snow. She flew the enormous bird overhead, shaking nearby trees, and swooped around to hover in front of Kuto. Though her face was covered by her mask, a furious light was in her eyes as she glared down at Kuto and her entire posture looked different. There was no hesitation in facing the demon, no fear in her eyes. One could even say she looked regal.

"You think this is about personal hate? That I want to destroy the empire over just a parent?" She spat out the last part, her words sharp. "Everything I ever knew was destroyed, yet still none of this is about me. How dark or painful the road is does not matter, my people are counting on me and I will sacrifice everything for them. I don't expect you will ever understand, but understand this; I will avenge all that was taken, and I swear by Yakul that those responsible will die screaming."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai laughed as he sheathed his blade the annoying storm ended, thankfully no one was really harmed, he thought. Mickey seemed fine after the mighty fall everything ended quite well. Looking up he saw the rainbow and smiled. He was right, every knight is truly amazing. He took it to an account that everyone here was strong or just as strong as the next. Just amazing.

“So back to the capital?” Kai stretched his arms behind his head trying to figure out what was next. A lot has already happened and so soon did it all come to an end. He looked over his shoulder to see the damage that was done, just trees and stuff everywhere nothing new or to crazy. Shrugging it off he looked back at the other knights.

Kai looked over to Nick worried about the guy as he seemed banged up and stressed out mentally. Yo Zan I know you can hear me or whatever.

“Yes idiot he has a demon within him too.” Zan started to laugh uncontrollably. “You both are so hopeless anything you do can affect us in coming out. Idiot if you die I die, which is why i fight for us to survive! That demon within hi-“

So be careful with him. Kai nodded and watched carefully, a demon seed within that guy with the enchanted sword. At least that healer was living up to her name. Everything seemed good. “Dad..” He looked up smiling at the rainbow again.
StrayTheCat StrayTheCat IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME
———————
Kuto of course enjoying his walk in the snowy terrain, Hakai flew off ahead to scout for anything that might peak Kuto’s interest. Pulling the monocle out he looked at it intently. “This will be the key to helping gain the artifacts of the ancient one. Destruction for everything will come shortly but surely.” Kuto put it back in his clothe.

Hakai came back from his fly and landed on Kuto’s shoulder finishing off a mouse it had found. Kuto nightmare from earlier was a sign that he needed to hurry. Rid of the knights, though he’d need assistance.

Sensing Yuki was coming he stopped walking and stood there awaiting her arrivals. He could sense her magical power from way in here. That’s one thing he’ll have to teach her to compress and hide it. Once the bird from before arrived Hakai stayed on Kuto’s shoulder as his hood flew off from the wind. He smirked listening to her little brave speech. He knew what he did was right, and it was the first step in preparing her for the real world, the jungle. Jumping on the bird gently from where he stood Kuto crouched down as Hakai flew off ahead to scout out once more.

Chuckling a bit he looked at Yuki with a half smile half smirk on his face. “So you decided the road to darkness that has no light?” He laughed a bit. “Do you have a way on contacting that knight from before?” Kuto asked the little girl. This was the question he’s been meaning to ask her. “Also I need to find a shady friend of mine. I need information about a certain “legend” amongst the thieves.” kuto said putting his hood over his head.
Juju Juju KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Freshet Freshet

Out of the corner of her eye, the Wizard Of Wizards caught the tree flying towards her and the others but decided it was beneath her notice and instead touched her throat to silence herself once again. Luckily for those around her, Rinzler was able to stop the tree in time but before the Wizard Of Wizards could have one of her homunculi lecture her, Rinzler was gone to save the idiot that somehow managed to punch a demon made of wind and vapor. An idiot she needed to see right away. Analyzing the water slide Rinzler created, the Wizard Of Wizards found a suitable place under it and waited for her friend to land and sent one of her homunculi to the end of the slide.

Rinzler was the first to reach the ground and was promptly greeted by the homunculus. "My Lord and Creator wishes for you to understand that the wall of ice was unnecessary to stop the tree, a properly timed pillar would have knocked it off course and would have been far less wasteful." It paused briefly, as if listening for a sound only it could hear. "My Lord and Creator also wishes for you to understand that your slide is not enough to stop Sir MacRory. Luckily for you, she will address the aftermath." It then waited, as if waiting for a reply to bring to its master.

The sound of the massive man hitting the water conjured images of excruciating pain in the mind of the Wizard Of Wizards, but it did not show on her utterly passive face, this was far too important. The geyser violently exploded outwards but the water landed just before her feet as if she knew exactly how far it would go and then floated roughly to the halfway point just as mud flew from the impact point, once again landing just short of her. Breezing past the lizard who's name she already forgot, she pulled a small silken handkerchief out of her pocket and tossed it to Mickey before holding her hand out to him.

Amaya Himura Amaya Himura Zerohex Zerohex RatKing RatKing

"The names Lance, Lance Goodthrust," The man said with certain pride then adding, "Perhaps you've heard of the family name by way of Goodthrust Vineyards? "
He then took a sour gaze at the path of the now disappeared storm devil. It was a bitter moment as its demise was imminent but it managed to escape at the last minute.

He then took a gaze at where Mickey crashed into the earth and then felt some concern to the old man. "So are you gonna use this little could demon track down the bigger one? Anyway, let's cut this short and check out the guy who just crashed." He said before rushing moving closer to the man. The man shaped crater was impressive, if painful looking. He then stepped forward and offered his arm to help lift him up.

Trinity's eyes glimmered as she stared up at Lance Goodthrust. The creature inside the bottle continued to make a noise sounding mostly of just a slow dripping as it spun around and around trying to think of a way out. She frowned at the bottle as she held it firmly down with her artifact glove. The Knight of Three knew that sooner or later she was going to need a something to seal this bottle shut. Perhaps the Lord Librarian would have something useful to seal it shut with.

As she walked behind Lance following him, her alpaca made a humming sound as it craned its neck to glance at Mistress Thricecoined before glancing back to the sword and shield. Trinity looked from side to side before quickly dashing over towards her alpaca. While she couldn't risk a proper petting right now, considering she needed to keep this bottle tight, she could lay her head on her steed for a moment. "Very good. Very good Augusta." Skipping back towards Lance Goodthrust, she beamed an awestruck smile.

"THE Goodthrust Vineyards?" Trinity exclaimed as the bottle began shaking a bit. Once again the girl frowned at it and maintained a firm grip upon the bottle. "Yeah, they are like some of the finest exporters of fermented beverages out there! But it's a steep price getting a bottle over here, well at least it is for me. It's a long way from those southern reaches back home. BUT!" Trinity grinned from ear to ear as she skipped closer to him, "I was able to get a bottle of one of your reds; family imported it special! I can't recall the name of it, but it had a good punch to it, fairly strong, overtones of pepper? And yeah, I think I'll use this bastard for that then I'mma shove him in something that isn't a bottle but like a spiffy belt!"

It was then Trinity had realized, Mister Mickey was in the hole. "MISTER MICKEY, MISTER MICKEY!" Trinity hollered as she began waving the bottle around, while doing her damndest to keep a tight grip on it. "I've got something! ...Will beating it up help make you fell better?"

Ixacise Ixacise Amaya Himura Amaya Himura RatKing RatKing Zerohex Zerohex KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Michael MacRory's entire being hurt. Bad. There were definitely cracked or bruised bones and he'd had all wind knocked out of him, something might have ruptured too, it was hard to tell the extent of the damages but it certainly had to be less than what would be expected of, well, most anyone else taking such a drop. He was still alive and breathing, after all. It hadn't simply been his impossible resilience and Rinzler's intervention that had saved him but also his actual skills, in this case his use of effective breakfalling techniques. Spreading the impact across his massive body, especially where his powerful muscles were thickest, protecting his head from whiplashing, it certainly could have been worse.

It definitely didn't feel like it could have been worse for Mickey, though, who couldn't remember the last time he'd had his bell rung. Nevermind having everything else smashed. As everyone around him did whatever he simply sat half-submerged in his crater, arms held on the edges of it in a manner that almost appeared leisurely were it not for the fact that he was trembling and would not let go of his grip on the stone. His eyes were unfocused and mostly fixed forward in a thousand yard stare that tried to pierce the hazy veil that seemed to numb his very core, ocassionally darting around to chase spots of colors no one else could see and becoming fixed in some indeterminate point before returning forward.

He was still in this position when the Wizard of Wizards managed to throw a handkerchief perfectly on top of his head, which was a good thing because everything below the nose seemed to be dripping copious amounts of blood. How much of that was real and how much was simply running with the water, who could say? His eyes darted between Zharkov and Trinity, fixating on each as if he were trying to spot them at a great distance, though he still held something of a pleased if vacant smile. He held up one of his arms just vaguely forward, and whatever people did with that wasn't his problem right this moment. "Th' champ...rly needs't rest. But...we won. Toldya".

Concussions and internal injuries are a hell of a thing.

Freshet Freshet KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Amaya Himura Amaya Himura RatKing RatKing Gohan510 Gohan510 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia StrayTheCat StrayTheCat Ixacise Ixacise

Yuki's ear flicked irritably when Kuto laughed at her. "I chose that path a long time ago, Kuto." she said shortly, pursing her lips.

When he brought up the knight from earlier she pointedly kept her eyes focused on the trees below. "A way to contact him? I don't even know if he survived the collapse of the church..." She thought back on the battle with the priest and the way the magical swords did nothing to his armor. Could he have survived the force of a church collapsing on him? As much as she wanted to believe it would be enough to bring him down, the unease in the pit of her stomach told her otherwise.

"But if he did then I don't think it will be hard to locate him. He fights like a sabrebeast... killing for sport and making a mess of it. If you want to find him just look for the buzzards and listen for the screams."

The wind whipped through Yuki's pale hair as she turned her head to give Kuto a confused look. "Wait, why do you need to know about a thief's story?" she asked.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kuto looked up as she told him about the crumbling. “He survived, someone with a driving spirit to reck havic on the kingdom won’t let their fire burn out so easily.” He mentioned fire as the example of a burning determined spirit. Kuto touched the birds feathers he thought to himself why he needed the story.

“I need some “inspiration” from a legend to continue stealing these artifacts. I need to know how he became a legend thief.”

Kuto pulled out the monocle showing it to Yuki. “This tool will allow us to see anything enchanted in a two mile radius. Its not very useful if there’s creatures with magical capabilities guarding an item. Meaning its harder to see the tool through objects if its protected by a magical barrier or other living things.” He scratched the back of his head as it even gave him s headache explaining it. Even that wasn’t the best explanation for the tool but it was the sum of it.

“All in all we can’t lose this. It’s important to us. I’ve heard of a holy ground though, a sanctuary of purifying water.” He gave her a hint of what he was trying to say. “We can visit that place if you’d like. After we take care of finding that night. And the legend of the thief.”
Mentions:
Freshet Freshet KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
Interactions:
Juju Juju

Chiho stared at the ashes of what once was her brother. She didn't believe Jacob, the Standard-Bearer who everyone loved would lie. However, she also didn't believe her brother who was a partially divine warrior would fall so a Ventus so easily. A day had passed and everyone had rested up. Chiho had been busy healing everyone with to the best of her ability. Though she did have to use a rune on that McRory guy, he was fine though. Now that Izuru was....MIA, Chiho had to take action and lead the people. If she didn't take the throne, a Civil War was imminent. A figure garbed in black appeared next to her, it was one of her Ravens. Not the actual bird, but the specially trained covert agent kind. Utilizing stealth and information gathering tactics from all around Sumaru and parts of Aurora and Argos, the Ravens rivalled the Rinzler Family as denizens of the darkness.

"Mistress... we have located areas where Venti have disrupted public order" The Raven pulled a map from their shirt and placed it on the table. They bowed to Chiho and she nodded at them. The Ravens were her eyes and ears, they gave her insight into what she needed to know. Picking up the map, she studied it for a few seconds before passing another map to the agent. "Check these locations next... and send a squad to shadow Otonashi. We don't know what those terrorists are capable of" Chiho said before dismissing the agent. Vanishing into the shadows, Chiho was left alone in her pavilion. Picking up her staff, she summoned the Knights to give out their new assignments.

Gathered around a large firepit, Chiho threw a rune into the fire and brought up a map of Sumaru. On it were four locations across Sumaru where the Venti seemed to have caused the most trouble. "I'll be splitting you up into teams. You'll be going alone, the Venti will see a Legion coming from a mile away. Plus we must think of the civilian casualties that would occur from marching an army in there. Kai and Septimus? We need you to go to the Wildervale Swamp to calm the Troian Hydra, the Venti have disturbed her nest which has caused her to go on a rampage. This mission is damage control, eliminate the Venti and NOT the Hydra. Trinity and McRory need to head over to Sindri… the Venti have disrupted weapons production. No mistakes, we can't afford to lose the Eitri Forges. Pentario and Stigma have the task of heading to the Eastern Provinces... the Flowerfruit Mountains are overrun with Stone Monkeys, courtesy of Venti scaring the guardians away. They're stealing the Flowefruit Peaches we use to feed our troops and prepare some of our stronger medicines. St Rosario is still missing so we have to hand her mission to Rinzler. Rinzler, the Death Breath gave some of our soldiers some nasty corrosive injuries. We need you to head to the River of Heat and Suffering. Your Water based magic will protect you from its Fire Giant Guardians... while the water from that river is extremely painful, its also capable of healing these men and women. Erina, Lance and The Wizard of Wizards aren't bound by a Knightly Oath, they can choose to help with any of your tasks...or none" Chiho said as she gripped her staff.

Team 1: Gohan510 Gohan510 RatKing RatKing
Team 2: Zerohex Zerohex Freshet Freshet
Team 3: Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel Noct Noct
Team 4: Amaya Himura Amaya Himura

Optional: KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Ixacise Ixacise StrayTheCat StrayTheCat

Last edited:
(Typing from my phone!)

Now that everyone was soaking wet, thanks to the Champ's fall. She'd thought that because her magic was infused into the water that it would hold up the heavyweight. It didn't. She attempted to reinforce the ice with her magic as well; unfortunately, even that couldn't give the man a safe landing. As he popped his head out of his not so little crater, and the murky water turned a tinge more red from his blood, Cypher stood there: crossed arms and shaking her head. With a smirk, she mumbled out, "What a guy."

A Homunculus now stood to her relaying a message that apparently needed to be made. The wall was not necessary to stop the tree in its flight towards them was what she was told. A pillar would've knocked it off course and redirected the tree... towards the still sleeping soldiers. Perhaps the wizard was right, perhaps not. Zharkov's interests weren't the people lying on their backs dreaming away. Rinzler's best interest was getting everyone to the capital. Not to crush them with a tree and pillar. A better idea with a pillar would've been to skewer the tree as it launched straight at them. But what's done is done.

Speaking of being crushed, Rinzler turned to the Knight of Two once more, very injured, but not dead in the slightest. "...Sir McRory..." The eyeless being said. Thinking to herself, Oh boy, Champ would have a blast listening to that again. She didn't need to be bothered with these pointers being repeated from the mind of the wizard. Clearly, she had many more words to say to Rinzler, but not to the Knight's face, only using her pawn to speak her mind. Rinzler stopped before saying anything. Her face blank, thinking to herself. Those who have too much power or are too deep into their specialized knowedge, or even many kinds of knowledge, forget empathy. And for once Cypher felt bad. For Zharkov. For Izuru and Otonashi, the twins who were too power hungy for their own good. And for Chiho, who was trying to give orders and send everyone on their missions.

Crouching down to meet the Homunculus at eye-level, or eyeless-level, she said blankly, "Tell your creator, thank you. I'll keep those in mind."

Standing up, she waved in dismissal of the eyeless follower. Next time, tell me exactly what to do at the exact time I should do them to please thine creator. She shook her head at the silliness of the whole situation. She had better things to be dealing with and so did that Homunculus. Rinzler walked over to Jacob who seemed to be clinging onto the jar that held the ashes of Izuru. Looks like no one else will be dying... today.

Noticing the boy king's sword off to the side haphazardly thrown about by the storm, she picked it up. "Hello Erika. My condolences about..." She took a breath and looked at the weapon. "Well, you're in good hands now." Gripping Erika's sheath, she adjusted the weapon to her back.

Looking up, Cypher saw a rainbow appear. Her blank expression changed slightly as the corners of her mouth turned upwards at the sight.

Turning to Chiho and her bodyguards, Rinzler's little smile disappeared upon hearing the Princess's orders. Walking up to the Royal, she bowed. "Princess Chiho," Standing up straight, she continued, "As the advisor to the royals, and to you, we must return to the Capital and take these men to rest. Your brother too." She said glancing over to the jar of ashes. "His actions have led to countless deaths and even more wounded. Once returning, we can take care of the wounded and after regaining strength, we may discuss this next venture. Besides the Knight of Two is in definite need of medical assistance."

Chiho being a royal and one of the three siblings who were very like minded, the Knight of Zero looked down at the other woman. "Do not repeat these last two days. I'm not going to afford losing you or your brother. I don't care if you think you can be a hero right now. You need to return to the capital safely. And these men won't have a leader if you aren't there. These separate ventures can be done after we get off the mountain. We can feed and heal these men when they are at least safe at the capital."

After she spoke, Cypher turned to every knight by the fire and the men at camp. Her tone was very serious as she stared hard at them, daring them to challenge what she was about to say. She was really challenging Chiho to be like Izuru. And if that were to occur, the Knight of Zero would not be happy. With crossed arms and a commanding tone, orders came from the Knight's mouth. "Once more, and I will not repeat myself! We are returning to the Capital. You men need rest. Mickey needs some goddamn help! And we're not risking more lives while we're on this forsaken mountain! Now pack up, and let's get off this hunk of rock and snow!"

Zerohex Zerohex KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Freshet Freshet RatKing RatKing Gohan510 Gohan510 StrayTheCat StrayTheCat Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Ixacise Ixacise Blood Born Angel Blood Born Angel Noct Noct

Last edited:
Looking back at Mickey, Septimus could clearly see the Knight of 2 had some injuries. His body looked to have various bruises from the fall and his face had a large amount of blood dripping from his nose and mouth. Septimus was amazed at how tough Mickey was, had anyone else taken that fall they would have almost certainly received extreme injuries or maybe even died. When Mickey had offered his hand so he could get some help getting out of the crater Septimus had wanted to help him up, however, Lance had beat him to it which was probably for the better as it wasn't likely Sept could have lifted the Knight of 2 without help. Still wanting to lend a hand Septimus tore off his red cape from the back of his armor and offered it to Mickey who only had a small handkerchief from the wizard of wizards to mop up the blood on his face. "Here you go Mickey, it isn't much but it should soak up more blood than that handkerchief."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After being allowed some time to rest from their battle against the giant Ventu and its smaller Venti, Septimus was surprised when he and the other Knights were informed that Princess Chiho requested for them to gather before her.

Gathering around a large fire pit and sitting next to Kai, Sept watched as a map of the country magically formed from the fire. According to Chiho the locations of some of the Venti had been determined and the Knights would be sent without assistance from a legion in teams of two to handle the problems caused by the cloud demon’s presence. It was at this point Septimus started to think something was off. Where was the emperor? Shouldn't he be the one making decisions like this? Or was Chiho the general or military advisor while Izuru simply okayed her plans? Deciding not to question it at the time being, Septimus listened for what he would be tasked to do.

He and Kai had been assigned with the task of traveling down south to a swamp located near Troia, the beastfolk capital in Wilderval. There they would both have to calm an angered Hydra and eliminate the present Venti. It certainly wouldn't be an easy job but if there was one upside about their mission it was that they would be going somewhere warm.

Once the teams were announced and the tasks explained Rinzler went up to the princess and began sternly advising her that returning to the capital should come first and foremost as everyone to a certain extent needed rest, time to heal, a proper meal, and time out of the cold. Turning back now to face the Knights and in a noticeably serious and commanding tone of voice the Knight of 0 ordered everyone to starting packing up so they could finally begin there travel back to the capital.

Not needing to be told again as Sept wanted nothing more than to get away from Mt.Snowden and its cold climate he turned to Kai. “Well looks like we will have a hydra to calm down and some venti to fight in the future" he said as he started to step away from the bonfire "Want to help me pack up my tent?” He asked.

Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: Zerohex Zerohex Ixacise Ixacise Amaya Himura Amaya Himura

Last edited:
"Ah, c'mon now, 'm totally fine! Don'tchu stop fer me!".

Michael Darnach MacRory was not fine at all. It looked like most of his body had turned into one massive, multicolored bruise, and where he wasn't bruised there were the burn or frostbite marks. He was, as had been abundantly proven before, as resistant to magic as he was to regular physical harm, meaning healing spells worked slowly and with difficulty, achieving much less than usual and at a heightened cost. At the moment he had clear, audible trouble breathing and could barely move, wrapped up practically head to toe in splints and bandages soaked in medicinal herbs and poultices that kept most of him locked stiff and gave off a sickeningly sweet smell. He had even lost a tooth.

All things considered, it was still a bafflingly good bill of health, given he had to be carried to the medical tent and that the healers left in the camp were in disarray after Saint Rosario had gone missing with most of the wounded. Not that Mickey blamed the other knight much for that one. Still, the Knight of Two's recovery rate seemed as astoundingly good as one might expect, and it was a solid estimate that with proper treatment and plenty of rest he would certainly be fine on his own soon enough, though it'd take some time or extended care to fully recover from all side effects like the breathing pains and the difficulty keeping too much solid food down and the slight presence of blood in waste.

"But! If we go back to the Capital we gotta feast!", continued the wrestler, whose high spirits did not seem at all diminished from being held together by string, drugs and his own stubborn refusal to kick the bucket. "We got th' win, two of em, that deserves a party roight thar. Yea, we lost some folks but that's how these things go, n where I'm from we celebrate in memory o th' dead". It definitely helped that he had a hard time feeling sorry for Izuru's passing and was used to clan heads coming and going when they proved inadequate. People died, enemies crumbled, everything hurt and he remained unconquered. Just another day in the life of Mickey MacRory, and he'd drink to that. If his stomach settled.

Freshet Freshet KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Amaya Himura Amaya Himura RatKing RatKing Gohan510 Gohan510 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia StrayTheCat StrayTheCat Ixacise Ixacise IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME

Nick turned to Erina after studying Kai. "Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it."Nick then walked over to the other knights, looking at Septimus and Mickey. "Hey, what you guys did back there was fantastic." Nick looked at them, taking off his helmet to breathe. He admired these knights, risking their lives daily to provide a sense of security for others. Nick joined the fight not to quench Chernobog's bloodthirst, but to do the very same thing these knights did. To help, Nick thought about protecting, to have that weight on your shoulders but still push on through the pain. To- foolish boy, you think you can help out? You're a fragile vessel, You should be proud. Proud to hold the mighty power of Chernobog! Pathetic. You have my power, use it. Many people have come before you. And none have been as foolish or as insolent as you! Chernobog's voice boomed, furious and intimidating. Nick trembled, but stood on, these people were heroes. Something he aspired to be.

Zerohex Zerohex RatKing RatKing StrayTheCat StrayTheCat Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai cracked his back not caring about the crater anymore he was about to walk off to get some rest. He slept well until he heard Chiho ask for the knights to unite. Walking over he sat down on a log as he was joined by Septimus. The fire in front of him made his stomach growl, till turned into a map. Finally something interesting, something he can really let loose. Kai had held back multiple times as even against his own brother because of the surroundings. Why was Chiho ordering everyone? Was Zan Zan right about Izuru life force fading away? She was kinda cute so it didn’t bother him, she was royalty too. It was only right she gave orders in his steed.

Hydra?! Aren’t those like water?! That would put him and Septimus at a hige disadvantage. Well for the most part, plus they just have to calm it down by ridding of the venti. Yet that would mean one of them was getting sent flying. That’s tuff. Getting up from the log with Septimus, he nodded.

“Yeah I can help you with that. Aren’t we headed towards the beastfolk? Like their territory?” Kai walked by Septimus pacing with him. While walking off he past by Nick but didn’t notice.
RatKing RatKing IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME

Lance couldn't help but be pleased at Trinity's recognition of the vineyard, despite being rather disassociated with the family business as he pursed the life of a swordsmen/adventurer. "Yup that's my family," he said to Trinity, " We've been in business for while, but I say 'we' loosely as I've decided to go down another path that isn't wine making. Maybe, when I get older or bored I'll go back but for now, I've still got no interest. Anyway if you like that sort of profile there's some others I'd recommend as well."

Lance turn around to see the new woman appear with some guards. He quickly learned that she was important due to being a sibling of the now slain emperor. He listened to her arrange the various knights into teams to take care of various venti causing trouble. He notice that he and some other unaffiliated were free to do whatever. He approached Rinzler who had voiced her demand that everyone retreat and go back to rest up before pursuing these orders. "So, would this be a good opportunity to give this contract to you? Secondly, mind If I tag along? That place sound suitable enough for me."

Amaya Himura Amaya Himura Freshet Freshet

“Oh, thank you" he said in response to the mercenary's thanks. "Though Mickey and Trinity probably deserve the praise more. If it weren't for them that big Ventu would have continued its path of destruction and caused trouble for those that were fighting on the ground” he said to Nick before continuing on his way with Kai.

Now walking alongside the Knight of 1 as everyone pitched in packing up the camp, Septimus listened to Kai’s question about their future destination. “Yea, Troia is located in Wilderval which is home to many kinds of beastfolk. It will be my first time there though I have heard it's pretty warm there which will be a nice change from this place”
Arriving at his tent Septimus began taking out the few belongings he had with him in his tent so that Kai could then collapse the tent.

Gohan510 Gohan510 IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back