• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ItsVelvet

Your Princess
Light RP system, simply uses d20, D&D Ability Scores, and Consitution acting as a Death Saving Throw instead of HP. Can also add Skills and possibly Stunts similar to Fate.

For setting, I feel either Baldur's Gate or a Dwarf Stronghold but can humor other ideas within the setting.

Is it ok if I'm not experienced in dice RP? I'd like to join one because I haven't tried it yet and it seems fun. I do know about D&D rules and system tho.

Is it ok if I'm not experienced in dice RP? I'd like to join one because I haven't tried it yet and it seems fun. I do know about D&D rules and system tho.
That is totally fine. The more I have to explain it, the more I need to fix and explain in my rules description.

What do yea mean about the death saving throws bit dealing with con rather than hp?

I'll need to read up on the FATE system, but shouldn't be too much work.

i got some experiance in Dice rps and forum based rp's and i already got some d&d chart ready for action so count me interested

I think a bunch of randos who had worked together before on some occasions but still strangers to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back