• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Epicebixia

Not So Super Saiyan
Welcome To Sword Art Online. If you die in the game you die in real life. Based off of the anime, Sword Art Online. Remember to sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Setzu has found out there is no log out button. "Oh, that is a scary bug. Hopefully they auto log us out soon." He stood there for a good minute. "They should know alre-aaaaaa Waaaah! Why was I teleported?" Every body stands in the first floor together. "Is this- is this everybody in SAO? Weird..." He looks around to find a Beta tester, or someone to atleast talk to.

Everyone change your starting weapon to iron sword. It is required.

" Hey does anyone know a beta tester" light said "does anyone know what's going on" light is frantically searching for a beta tester

Hiro was suddenly teleported he had no idea what was going on " is this an event!" Hiro asked a man next to them

Setzu replies "Yeah, me."

"I don't think so." Setzu replies to Hiro. He looks over and sees another beta tester. "Hey! Kirito!" Setzu yells.

"Ah?" Kirito replies. "Oh hey Setz."

"You know what's going?" Setzu asks. Kirito replies "No." And turns away.

"See you." Setzu says as he also turns away.

Hiro had no idea the log out button was missing he was to caught up in the game to even think about logging out. He searched the crowd, " is any one a beta tester! " Hiro yells over the crowd."

"do you know what's going on" light grabs Setzu and shake him right them a giant robed man appeared in the sky "what the fuck is that the gamemaster"

Setzu looks over to the red robed man. "What is that!?" Setzu yells blending into the crouds murming. The man talks a lot and sends everybody a mirror revealing their real faces. Setzu looked over to the other two. "Hi." he says another greeting- well the first greeting actually.

"Um I was grinding I'm only two but I only need 5 more xp to level up. And I think I could just buy something and get enough to level up"

Hiro saw his dirty blond hair in his eyes, he gasped in shock, " what.... How!" He looked at everyone else. He ran but stopped in front of a red force field. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" the robed Mage states as Hiro almost walks through the door. " if you step any closer to that field you will be erased...... Forever!" The Mage said in a voice that almost sounded like he was enjoying all the anarchy going on around him.

The red robe man talked a bit more and left. Setzu said, "Did you here what he said? If we die in the game we die in real life. And we have to clear all 100 levels. I did not see this in the terms and conditions- well I didn't read them."

Hiro started to freak out, " I'm only a level two, I'll never last in this game.... At least not alone" Kane yelled in his head. He searched for the beta tester he was recently talking too. " I know your a beta tester and a lot more powerful then me, but if I could join your guild... Or at least till I get on my feet it would be really helpful" Hiro said trying not to sound to desperate.

"You can join my party." Setzu says. "Follow me. We're going to the first boss." Jack said he added, "After we get to level 10." They began to walk to the meadow of the hote, home to some level 5-10 monsters.

He turned to light." You wanna join my party to?" Jack said. But he was thinking, I hate this sword. I wish I had the one I had in the beta, my dual weild Sunbeam Sword and Midnight Blade. Whatever.

" thank you, I appreciate more than you know." Hiro says relieved. " before we go to the hotel, their is a blacksmith shop down the street. I don't have a lot of money, but I have enough for a fairly nice starter shield. Or I could just meet up afterwards at the hotel?" Hiro asks.

"Hey Hiro I have some spare change you can have it if you want it. here have it" light opens his menu and joins Hiro's party and gives him 50 cor "my little gift to you I"ll see you at the hottel... bye"

"See you guys. I'm gonna get to level 10." Setzu tells them. "You can come after you get your swords."

"Level ten that's going to take for ever we don't even know where the boss and the boss is way too high level for you"

"No there tons of others and we do know where it is, people mapped it out for the public." Setzu said irritated. He left them without turning back.

Jack got to the fields and started grinding. He got to a level 6 wild boar. "Here we go." He dodged and used his sword skill. Injuring the boar. This went on until he killed the boar. "I'm close to four- but it will take a little more kills." He continued to battle.

Hiro starts making his way through town. " this is insane!" Hiro whispers to himself. At the start he liked everything about the game.... But now he was terrified of every detail. After what seemed like forever Kane slowly walked up to a blacksmith," what shields do you have sir" Kane asks nicely. " why would you need a shield, this is a safe zone remember. " the blacksmith states sadly as he starts to close his shop." Hiro looked confused, " me and some other players are going out to fight and get to the second floor, duh. " Kane says. " your going out their, are you crazy! If you die out their you die in real life!" The black smith says. Kane explains that we can't just not do anything, and that we have to beat that doushe bag of a game creator. Soon Hiro was feeling better and knew he had to get to the second floor, and the blacksmith knew too. The blacksmith gave Hiro one of his best shields, " I don't have enough for this, what about that one," Kane says, pointing to a crappy circular shield in the back of the shack. " it's on the house" the blacksmith says opening back up his shack, " I hope I see you again" the blacksmith adds " thank you." Kane says grabbing the giant shield with a white cross in the middle and gold lining around the sides. " good luck" the blacksmith says ending, their conversation, " next stop, to find my party members." Kane says as he heads to the hotel, with a new found courage.

Jack has killed several boars. "Wooh. This is tiring." He looked at his health bar. It is almost to yellow. He checks his level. "Level 7, nice. I better get to the others." Jack headed back to town.

Hiro walked to the hotel to find no one there, " o that's right setzu is out leveling up." Kane mutters to himself as he leaves the safe zone into the plains were setzu went. By the time Hiro reached setzu, Hiro was a level 5 close to six." Wow , those dumb boars really level you up, oooofffffff!" Hiro says interrupted by a boar ramming his side, " ahhh," Hiro says slicing the boar in its side, he quickly doges it with his shield and finished him off. " I think he heard me call him dumb." Kane says laughing." So are you heading back to the hotel, and do you know where light is? Kane asks putting his sword back in his sheath.

Sorry I was gone I am addicted to coffee.

"Idunnaknow." Setzu says shifting 'I don't know' into one big jumble of words. "I am level 7. You are level 2 right?" Jack asks. "Well let's get you leveled up. I'm sure Light will meet up with us." Jack gestures to a boar. "I'll weaken and you switch in for the kill." Jack attacks the boar and yells, "SWITCH."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back