• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Sweet Treat Avatar Commissions! (Open)

StrawberrySheetcake

Drarry Extrodinare-y
Hello, fellow members of the role-play nation!

After some consideration and my realization that I could use some extra money, I've decided to finally open up a small commission page for cheap but cute avatars for this website!
Each one will cost around 1 to 3 bucks, the price depending on how long it'll take for me to draw the avatar and what it is that I'm drawing.
I'm completely open to most anything in the terms of requests, but I tend to work better with what I already know and love, so here are some examples of my favorite yummies to doodle! (In no specific order)
- Ice cream cones
- Chocolate bars/Candy bars
- Lollipops
- Sundaes
- Flan
- Pudding/Pudding cups
- Jello
- Popsicles
- Cake
- Cupcakes
- Muffins
- Cookies
- Mug of cocoa
- Milkshake
- Soda
- Boba tea
- Ramune soda
- Float

Here are some examples of what an avatar from me would look like:
green ice cream.pngflan.pngpastel doodles.png

If you're interested in buying an avatar from me, send me a PM and we can discuss payment (I use PayPal), details of the avatar (Will it have a cute little face, any text, specific coloring, etc.)
I'll send you progress pictures of how it looks at varied checkpoints in the art (For example, I'll send you a picture of how it looks when I'm done with the line art) and you can tell me what you think/tell me what to add or to remove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back