• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ — sweet days. (open)

angelb4by

𝕤𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝
everyday.png

♡ — intro.
hi! firstly, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!!!

a little backstory to this rp that no one asked for: basically, i'm extremely bored at the moment and wanted to revive an older group rp i made that totally died (sad face) back in 2018! i haven't seen much romance or just general fluff on this site in a while, so here i am with a casual group rp!!!

p.s. i used to have really cute codes and things back in the day but i see now that a lot has changed since i left (sad face x2) but that's okay! more focus on writing and less on aesthetics now, right? c:

p.p.s i don't write in lowercase like this when i actually write! this is just for aesthetics (lol) - this is a literate rp c:

♡ — premise.
just minutes away from bustling downtown, the ward of nerima city, tokyo, is home to many vibrant characters. despite having a reputation as a quiet suburb, the neighborhood is more than meets the eye; each resident has their own, compelling story to tell. you might bump into the enigmatic wagashi shop owner, for instance, who somehow always seems to know what her customers need. or you might cross paths with the neighborhood goons, who are more obtuse than their facial hair and six-packs let on.

whatever the case, you are bound to meet someone interesting here. and maybe, just maybe, you'll have an encounter so sweet, you'd never forget its taste.

♡ — notes about the rp.
  • rp type: literate, character-driven rp
  • face claims: realistic, preferably japanese (bc of the setting) but doesn't necessarily have to be!
  • genre: romance, slice-of-life, comedy
  • setting: present-day. nerima city in tokyo, japan. (quiet suburbs, minutes away from downtown.)
  • status: always accepting applications! (accepted applications will be marked with a reaction.)
  • extra:
    • though you can create any sort of character you'd like, please note that romance is what drives this rp. therefore, 'outlier' characters (like an elderly man, child, etc.) may be less fun to play among high schoolers, young adults, and college students. it may be best to make these characters your secondary muses instead.
    • this rp will be quite casual in terms of plot and planning. there will be no discord group chat; all discussion will be done on the ooc chat (on this website). i've become quite jaded with intricately-planned narratives, so i just want to jump into the story and see where it goes. basically, expect many things to be spontaneous!
♡ — rules & last points.
  • with regards to plot, you can drive your own story the way you want. (well... let's save murder and much darker themes for another time.) it's your character, you do what your heart tells you. but don't godmod and redirect others' stories. after all, we're all here to have fun, not dictate!
  • if you aren't feeling up for the rp anymore, please send me a message before you disappear! even if it's a short hiatus, i would like to know. i'll do the exact same if i'm ever busy/unavailable to play for a period of time. (but also i won't be upset/hold it against you if you do disappear! i don't bite, promise!!)
  • ...and all rpn rules apply ofc c:
  • applications are always open, and you can send in as many character sheets as you'd like. however, i'll be picking which applications to accept (based on grammar/spelling and whether the character matches the narrative), and you can only play the characters i've accepted (if any). i'm not too picky!!! but, please put a little effort into writing your character sheet and do keep it sfw (including all images used)! thanks!!!
  • tips: be creative with your characters. originality is *chef's kiss* amazing! the characters can of course fall into tropes (in fact, i'm a big fan of the cliche), but quirks and different, fun backstories make things more interesting y'know? c:
  • and lastly, let's be kind to one another!

♡ — links.

Last edited:
This sounds so wholesome and I love it?? I'm like 100% interested and ready to invest my entire soul into this-

When is the occ going to be up? Also im almost done with my bad boy ill have his cousin up later on maybe tomorrow

ah, this sounds so adorable!! i'm already in love with the concept
I’m so in!
definitely interested!
seems cute~ i'm down to apply tbh
thank u all for ur interest! <3

When is the occ going to be up? Also im almost done with my bad boy ill have his cousin up later on maybe tomorrow
i was thinking that once i've accepted the characters for the rp, i'd create an ooc thread to discuss the rp :^) if anyone has any other suggestions though, feel free to let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back