• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sweet and Simple

potterheadleah

Where you lead, I will follow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Thank you for stopping in! I hope that there’s something in here for you!

A little bit about myself is that I'm from the PNW and that means that my state is on LOCKDOWN! Meaning that I’m bored and would like to start as many new role plays as I can!

Before we get too far into this, here are some things that you should get out of the way!

• I would like this to be a romantic role play
  • I would like this to be a mxf and I would like to play the female. I have played the male too many times and would like a turn as the lady
  • I am in my mid 20’s and would like someone over 18 please and thank you
  • I’m not asking for the great American novel, but I don’t really know how to answer 1 liners
  • I only role play through PM, so send me a message with the title of the pairing you would like to start

Okay! You’re still here! Dope

Plots!

I don’t feel like typing out all my plots, so I’ll say my pairings and if you’re interested, PM me to learn about the plot ideas. I’m also interested in hearing you ideas!

1. Vampire x human slave
  2. Good girl x bad boy meet at a party
  3. Small business owner x CEO wanting her land
  4. College freshmans
  5. Best friends

As you can tell I’m into most modern/realic role plays but I’m open to hear ideas from you! Let me know!

Your girl is boooooooooooooooooored

And I will be answering fast! (like, woooooooah, that's fast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back