• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 🐺 Susi's M/M RP Thread 🐺

Susi

The Wolf
Hello everyone.
Welcome to my partner search thread!
I'm a 30+ woman from the European side of the world. Please be over 20.
My native language is not English, but I like to think I do pretty okay.
I have zero knowledge of actual English punctuation, but I do use commas!
Also, sometimes I typo a lot. It's simply because most of the time my brain
goes ten times faster than my poor fingers and it happens in my native language too.
(That has decreased amazingly after starting to use a spell-check tool! :coolshades:)

I can't really promise I type novels for you, so I'm not too demanding in that department.
I'm more into somewhat casual style, I'm not too interested in reading paragraph after paragraph
of complex descriptions over something that does not advance the story.
I do however lose interest if you give me one or two lines of passive behavior.
If I wanted to write on my own, I would.
I write in 3rd person, past tense.
You can see my style here and here.

Ghosting... if you for whatever reason feel uncomfortable telling me that you're no longer interested, just ghost me.
I won't ask after you if you disappear. Real-life and mood changes happen.
Also, I can't be arsed to foster adult people, so I'm very easy to get rid of!
Do not godmod/overpower or play my character unless it's planned.

That being out of the way, a little something I'm looking for.
I play characters of different ages. My premades vary from 16 to 45.
Age gaps are not a problem.
I also love romance, platonic relationships kill me a little inside.
I major in doing m/m in a variety of fantasy settings, that being said dorm roommates or
friends-since-like-birth-now-developing-feelings work just fine in the reality department.
I can double or triple or whatever, I have 10 pre-made characters I've carried with me for about ten years.
They've gone through a lot, but are ready for a lot more.
The typical angel/demon, vampire/human, lord/bodyguard stuff keeps me alive.
Opposites attract and love does not care about such silly things as gender or race,
this being said, I have no females as main characters.
Any supernatural beings generally make me hype while fandoms make me shudder. I want to make my own stories.

I do have some plot ideas I could try out... but feel free to toss an idea at me!
The world has gone mad because of angels and demons warring over each other. Sure, this has gone on for like forever, but since the human population keeps going up, more and more humans are getting caught in the fire and it has become too dangerous to keep going. The elders of the angelic race and the leaders of demonic covens have decided that while the older population of both angels and demons may not learn to tolerate the opposite race, maybe the younger ones will. The school for young angels and demons start at the age of 13 and lasts for six years. While the newest students are still kept in their own classes, only being able to catch a glimpse of an angel or demon, 2nd and 3rd level students are encouraged to mingle and will also share classes. The grades in the school system are not based on age but rather on progress.

🐺

Two boys have been friends since, well, forever until one goes through a strange event that includes fangs in his neck. Confused and scared he leaves with his new master. He soon learns that he was turned into a vampire. Still in the middle of adjusting to be one, he returns to his friend who is too happy to ask any questions. The vampire boy can't really give any good excuses for his time away and has a hard time trying not to crave his best friend's blood. Trying to create some sort of daily life (non-existent as it is) and keep his nightlife hidden, the vampire boy keeps living the life he had before. But how do you tell your best friend that you're a vampire?
This scene is heavily inspired by the song from Vamps called Inside of me.

🐺

A somewhat realistic gang setting with the leader in his 40s. Never married, never got caught in the relationship within the group. One of his subordinates, his closest friend, also the right hand in the group, brings in their cousin, a young boy around his 20s. It doesn't take long until they both notice common interests, how they enjoy their conversations, and just each other's company. The leader especially fights to keep the connection strictly friendly, the boy not so much after a while, slowly the leader gives in.

🐺

A prince-to-be gets a new servant boy, not knowing that he's actually a mage. They start off somewhat reluctant towards each other but the servant soon proves himself a valuable company. Magic has been declared forbidden in the realm, so any magic the servant uses to help the prince needs to be kept a secret.
More like a vague idea rather than an actual plot.
Heavily inspired by The adventures of Merlin tv show.

🐺

Similar to the one above; a prince/ a lord hires a bodyguard and while they spend a lot of time together during the years, the bodyguard starts developing feelings he doesn't dare to express, however.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back