• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sus. (among us roleplay//OPK and .Phantom.)

By the time they got to the freezer, Lime was certain that she was going to die. This was the end of her time. She found out their secret and Green had someone alerted the others and now Yellow was going to eat her. It was the end.

Yellow smiles. "Thanks Lime." She went into the room and comes out with what appears to be a meat sandwich on French bread. "You can go now, you don't have to stand here all day!"

After a moment of standing in place, Lime lets out a soft sigh and makes her way back to the sleeping quarters. She looked around for White, but doesn't see her trusted friend. On the bright side, she had been right about being able to trust White.

Purple was alive and well, given Yellow wouldn't eat her own sibling.

Green seemed to be getting worse in MedBay.

Lime found herself pacing in the hallway. She couldn't even warn White of who to avoid! If she did... I'll be the first to be eaten.

Pink was making her rounds about the ship after checking on Green.

"Lime! You look a lot more worried than you usually are!"

Lime snapped out of her thoughts, blinking at the Captain. She cleared her throat. "I guess it's because I am worried about Green."

Captain nods in concern. The giant mama bear pats her head. "She told me that you were able to make an incision for her. I'm proud of you."

Pink must be aware that Lime knew about Green becoming an imposter. There was no way that Green wouldn't tell her. But she wasn't dead yet, so that was comforting. "I cannot imagine..."

Lime didn't know what time it was. She'd been so freaked out most of the day that she'd hardly even checked the time. "You're right. I'll go get some sleep." She just wished she could talk to White about what she'd found out.

Lime was still reeling from the information she'd learned earlier, swallowing any discomfort she felt as she climbed into her bunk.

Yellow's bunk was below Lime's. "Can't sleep, huh? Green must've told ya because ya helped her. I can tell you more tomorrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back