• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sus. (among us roleplay//OPK and .Phantom.)

Verde manages to keep her composure as she pulls up everyone's names in the records. Impostors were able to see their names in red.

"Their names are in red." she coughs, handing the tablet to her.

Captain's, Yellow's, and Blue's names were in red.

Lime looked over the tablet, eyes growing wide. The...the Captain was an Imposter? But...I trusted her. She couldn't believe what she was looking at.

"Oh... Okay." Lime shifted awkwardly. What was she supposed to do? Just stand here and wait? She didn't really feel comfortable to go ask the Captain for anything.

The words jolted her to her very core. "Okay..." She really hoped that she wouldn't have to see the Captain, but it seemed inevitable now. Lime slowly backed away, leaving MedBay. Her trip to Comms took her much less time than she was hoping, peeking in. "Captain...?"

Lime stared at the imposter a moment before she glanced around. Was anyone around? "I don't know..." She assumed that if Yellow didn't eat Purple, then she was probably sleeping. "Likely passed out somewhere."

"Of course." She frowns, holding her stomach as if she was sick. In fact, her cooldown was almost up, and she needed to eat something, but the poor kid didn't want to kill anyone.

"Can... can you take me to the freezer room?"

Lime's eyes grew wide a moment, but then she nodded her head slowly. "I-uh, sure." She nearly wanted to cry at the thought of being left alone with an Imposter, but Yellow had never appeared to be threatening to her.

Yellow grips onto her arm. Even being what she was, she had a tendency to feel unsafe when she wasn't with her older sibling.

"I don't go there often... do you... know the way?" She was trying to hold off her nerves at the thought of being alone with an imposter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back