• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sus. (among us roleplay//OPK and .Phantom.)

Yet was a word Lime wanted to add to that, but refrained from doing so. She smiled at the Captain. "It's not a problem, Captain! I hope I did everything right." She really had done her best.

Captain grins. "You've done well. I've managed to get Green to go down for a nap. If you need MedBay, please be quiet."

"If that is all, Captain, I think I will back for now." She had a book she was wanting to read, and she was quite exhausted from stressing out about imposters

Everyone was basically going to do their own thing now. Purple played piano in one of the recreational rooms, while Green took a fat nap in MedBay.

She woke up with a violent scream which would alert anyone nearby....

Lime was startled by the sound, quickly rushing towards Medbay. Was the imposter trying to kill Green? Would she stumble across the murdered body of their doctor? Horror filled her as she entered the room. "Green are you okay?"

Green was alone.

Alone in MedBay. But there were no signs of foul play. No vents, no nothing.

She was holding her torso- which was gushing blood.

Lime's eyes widened. "Green?" She rushed over. What was she supposed to do? "W-what do I do?" She was by far no doctor and had no knowledge of medical procedure.

Green had no time to explain. "Grab that scalpel," she coughs, "and make an incision along the sharpie line."

Lime moved quickly, though she briefly wondered what the others would think if they saw her right now. "Okay." She followed the directions Green told her.

The incision was along a line on her abdomen. Lime could now see Impostor parts going about in there.

While making the cut just as asked, Lime gasped, dropping the scalpel. "G-green?" She stared, wide-eyed at the doctor as terror engulfed her.

"T-That's..." Lime's hands were trembling. "What happened to you? You're.... an imposter?" It was difficult to believe. She trusted the Green doctor. She'd never felt unsafe around her when they were alone.

"I'm not an Impostor yet," she corrected her. "I'm a few days away from that."

Last edited:
"You can turn into an imposter?" Lime hadn't known that, but it was a horrifying thought. "How does... how does that even happen?"

"It's called *cough* parasitical transmission...." She seemed weak. "I cut myself and an Impostor's blood got into it."

She nods. "Only because I am working on a cure and a meal replacement for flesh that will satisfy the parasite."

Lime backed away quickly. This entire time the doctor knew who the imposter was who was killing off their crew. She trembled in horror. "So many have died!"

"Oh, no need to worry, the majority of the ones who died were killed by an Impostor who is now dead. No one has died since then." Verde sighs. "I will now reveal them to you... if you promise to keep your mouth SEALED."

The fact that their trusted doctor was becoming an Imposter shook her to her core. She shook, staring at Green. She'd tell her the other Imposters, but she wouldn't be able to warn anyone. That wasn't comforting. "Y-you know all of them?"

It wasn't an easy decision to make. Such a secret... could she really keep something like that away from White, whom she trusted? But... what if White was one of them? She swallowed back the fear, slowly nodding her head. "I promise I won't say anything." But why? Why was she making such a promise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back