• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sus. (among us roleplay//OPK and .Phantom.)

Captain was making her rounds about the ship per usual. Coughing and more vomiting came from MedBay.

After debating with herself for a while, Lime finally decided to go check out the ship and see if any of her crewmates had met their demise - while also risking the chance of her own as well. She shuddered at the thought, but left the cafeteria and decided to start by passing through weapons. She was on cleaning duty, and would likely need to wipe things down later anyways. She told herself not to worry about bodies, and that this was just her way of marking which stations were the messiest.

Luckily, no deaths. Pink kept the Impostors well-stocked.

Pink sighs. "Hey, Lime, would you mind taking over my comms duty? Theres a handbook in there. Green's getting sicker."

Lime jumped a bit at her voice. "Sure thing, Captain! Take care of Green for us all!" She went to where the Captain was, looking at the comms. She could do this. Captain just showed her how to do it!

Sitting alone in Communications was eerie. She followed the list of things shown to her by her pink Captain, but the longer she sat there, the longer Lime felt uncomfortable. Swallowing back her discomfort, she hummed a comforting tune.

Purple came in. "Hey, Lime." They wave. Yellow trailed behind them. "Need someone to stay with ya?"

"If you wouldn't mind! Captain asked me to look after comms while she went to go take care of Green. But honestly I'm really unnerved by myself here."

Yellow leans back on the wall by the power diversion acceptance switch. "Yeah. I just ate. Captain's soup is the best."

Green didn't seem to be doing too well down in MedBay, despite Captain's mothering she insisted on continuing her work.

"It is! I'm glad that I got to eat before taking over comms." She agreed, nodding her head. It felt a lot less scary to be in the room with Purple and Yellow. She could feel herself relaxing in the shoulders. "You think Green will be okay?"

Purple nodded. They knew their sister was an Impostor, but the bond between siblings is hella strong in this case. "She has been working on cures after all, she probably exhausted herself to the point of sickness."

"Oh no." It was terrible that Green was working herself so hard. "That is really terrible. Green should let herself relax sometimes."

"I guess you guys are done with your tasks today?" She asked, keeping an eye on the laptop. Comms was a scary job, but she knew that the Captain believed in her ability to do it, or she wouldn't have asked her to take over for her.

"Yup." Yellow yawns, covering her mouth. "You too?" She held onto her sibling. She didn't want to eat anyone... at least not yet.

"Yes, I have." She responded with a nod of her head. Lime checked everything over once again, to ensure she had it together. "I was in Nav today, and finished early. But Captain had to go check on Green so I was asked to cover Comms for her."

Yellow nods, pulling her hair tie out of her hair. "I'm concerned, too."

More coughing and some protests of not wanting to rest came from MedBay.

"It is worrying." Lime admitted, though her eyes didn't leave the screen for a second. If she was going to do this job, she needed to do it right.

Yellow left, citing a need to use the restroom. Purple stays with Lime. They were way too narcoleptic to be an Impostor.

"So.... hey."

"Don't worry if you want to sleep. I'm just keeping an eye on comms." Lime stated, glancing over to Purple. She then blinked and smacked her forehead. "That sounded really spooky. I just meant that just having you in here with me makes me less afraid."

They chuckle. "I'm surprised I'm still alive, given my narcolepsy." They grin. "I'm just glad Yellow is safe. Raising her on the streets was hell."

"I can understand that," Lime agrees with a sigh. "It's really been some crazy times. Do you think it's okay to leave Yellow on her own though? I know it's just the bathroom but still..."

"Are they?" That seemed so strange to her, but that was a good thing to know. If she ever had a panic episode, maybe she could just hide herself in the bathroom.

"No one's died in them." They shrug, Yellow soon reappearing with a wave.

Captain came back in. "Thank you, Lime." She says with a smile. "You're free to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back