• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sus. (among us roleplay//OPK and .Phantom.)

Lime lit up with excitement. To be shown something by the Captain was an honor, truly. "I would love to learn from you, Captain!" She smiled brightly, taking a step forward.

Captain just gave a small giggle. Being alone with a crewmate was never a problem for her. She didn't have to eat as frequently as the other Impostors on board.

"So, right now, I'm reporting general status to Mira. We've got 18 remaining and are about two months away from Polus." She opens up a laptop screen.

"Oh! That is really cool." Lime blinked, taking a closer look at the screen. "I'm excited to land on Polus." She admitted, despite the nerves that she'd had about being alone on the ship. "Captain... do you think we will make it to Polus without losing everyone?"

"We've already lost a good amount. Depends on the Impostors. There are three left. I do not know who they are." She half lied. She puts headphones on, pressing a button. "Captain Knox, Skeld, it is thursday, march 16, 2201, fourteen hours and ten minutes. Currently in route and on charted course. 18 crew members remain. Impostors still on board. No fatalities since Feburary 20. Over."

There were 18 crew left, but three of those were imposters, who were lurking in the shadows and waiting to attack. Lime shuddered at the thought. If she was left alone for too long, would she be the next victim? What would happen to her? "We have had a month without anyone dying? That's a relief."

"I'm glad." She smiles and takes off the headset. She kept the bodies in a freezer so the other Impostors could eat. "Green should be bringing in scan results for me to process here in a few."

"What do you do when you process the scan results?" She asked. That was interesting. "Are you not able to tell who an imposter is by the scans?"

"No, sadly." She shook her head. "Simply to keep the doctors on Mira updated on conditions. If something is wrong, they page Green, since shes the doctor on board." She smiles. "If it can't be detected on scan, Green needs to look at it."

That was unfortunate. Lime let out a soft sigh, but she studied her Captain for a moment. "You have a big job, Captain. Why are you by yourself so often? We need to make sure we keep someone with you!"

Captain smiles. "No one is going to harm the Captain, honey. If someone tries me, or tries harming you in front of me, they will be shot on sight." True, despite being an Impostor.

It was really hard to feel safe on the ship, but being around the Captain had a strange sort of... peacefulness. Lime never felt as safe as she did around their Captain. "I believe that." She nodded her head.

She simply nodded, turning her attention back to comms after Green brought her the records. She puts them in some weird box and closes it, smiling as the box whirrs.

"I..." Lime wasn't sure what else to do. She shifted a moment. "If it is okay, I think I will go get changed into more normal clothes, Captain."

"Of course." Pink smiles. she always wore her pink Captain's uniform and black pants and dress shoes, except for when sleeping- rather she wore a nightgown you'd see your grandma wear. "Theres soup in the caf."

"Soup!" Lime loved soup. She was quick to rush out of Communications and head back to get herself changed. She was quick to don her lime green t-shirt and a black pair of yoga pants. The trip to the cafeteria from there was unnerving, but she managed to make it without any incident, or suspicious encounters. "Soup!" She chimed again, reaching for a bowl.

Ah, yes. Captain's famous chicken noodle soup. Comfort food at its finest.

A few crewmates were in the cafeteria, already eating and in their plainsclothes. Purple was with their sister, while Green was waiting so she could get back to work.

Lime spotted White, already changed into their comfortable clothes. She was quick to bound up to her fellow crewmate, smiling. "I've been trying to find you all day!" She sat down with her soup, ready to dig in. "I ended up learning from the Captain though, so I forgive you."

Green looked... somewhat pale. An unusual state for her, but even then, she was a stubborn crewmate. Pink found it nearly useless to discipline her- well, the two times she had been, for not resting.

The soup was absolutely delicious. Lime chatted with White, talking about their encounters and anything that might seem out of the ordinary. She didn't have any worries of anything for the day, but she spent the majority of the afternoon with their Captain.

And something interesting happens.

Green, unable to make it to a toilet or a trash can in time, vomits. All. over. the. floor.

Lime jumps in surprise at her fellow crewmate. "Are you okay Green?" What were they supposed to do? Green was the doctor on board, so they couldn't tell her to 'go to the doctor' because she was the doctor.

"Yup." She regains her composure, cleaning up her own mess. "Guess I ate something bad earlier." She lied, she knew there was something more sinister brewing inside of her.

"O-oh. I hope you feel better soon. We all need you, Green! So make sure to take care of yourself." If the doctor was sick and something happened, who would be able to keep everyone else together? It was a scary thought for sure.

She went back to MedBay to do more of her cure work. Purple had fallen asleep in the living quarters this time.

Lime let out a sigh, stretching out her limbs. There wasn't much else for her to do now that all of her tasks were done. She might take a lap around the ship, praying she didn't find any dead bodies, and then go relax in their living quarters for a while. "Do you wanna take a walk, White?" Her head turned to see her crewmate, but they were already gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back