• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom sus. (among us roleplay//OPK and .Phantom.)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
.Phantom. .Phantom. ))

Day 103 of 180
Skeld. Location: Somewhere in Space.

15 Crew, 3 Impostors Remaining.

Every morning, the voice of the Captain would wake the crew up. At 0700 specifically, as, well, time is just a construct and theyre in space.
The living quarters were usually quiet, aside from the gentle, ambient humming of the ship. The remaining crew, after a few deaths, had been left on edge, even with one Impostor having been ejected two weeks ago.

"Alright everyone! Up, up! You've got an hour and a half to eat and get ready!" The sweet, tender voice of their captain, paired with gentle shakes to each of the groaning, waking crewmates. Another day of tasks and fun lay ahead of them, as they had yet to arrive on Polus for their research and new lives. Cyan was the first to get out of his bunk, climbing down, making his way past Purple to grab his suit before heading to the changing area. Of course, with the threat of Impostors on board, everyone was now used to sharing bunks. And, well, given Purple and Cyan SNORED, it was sort of unpleasant.

It's just another day on the Skeld.​

Lime groaned, slowly blinking away the sleep that had hardly been pleasant. Nightmares of all of the possible ways to die had haunted her. She stretched out her limbs, shuffling to pull on the familiar suit associated with her name. "Is anyone ever ready for this?" She was getting awfully tired of the routine, and even more so of being on edge and looking around every corner waiting for an Imposter to come and eat her. She hated going into electrical, so she was happy that she didn't need to go there often. Usually she stayed in Navigations, keeping them on course.

"Not much sleep again, huh?" White asked, pulling on their own suit. They were one of the few that Lime assumed was safe. She couldn't be sure if they were really a crewmate or not, but she was hoping that she could trust them. They, at least, were fairly normal most of the time. She only shook her head in response, already moving to head towards the cafeteria for breakfast. It was time for another long day of working and fearing being devoured and killed.

Purple was always the hardest to wake up. They tended to pass out in electrical, dubbed the "graveyard" of the ship, as most of the deaths on board had happened in that very room. They were brave. Had balls according to some of the guys on board.

Yellow, the youngest of the crew at 16, clung to her sibling Purp. The doctor on board, Green, was already in MedBay. The opposite of the groggy purple crewmate.

Pink, as Captain, made hearty breakfasts in the Cafeteria, which were already laid out and ready for her 'family', as she dubbed them. From day 1, she asserted herself as a 'mother'- stern and in charge, but loving and safe to be with.

White and Lime were slowly making their way to the cafeteria, both talking about their daily tasks. Lime would be alone in Navigations today, taking care of all tasks. It was going to be quite the day. At first she'd not have to deal with too much, but as time went on and as crewmates died, it proved to be problematic. She'd had a bit of a developing crush on Black, but that hadn't ended well when he'd been ejected under the premise of being the Imposter. One of them, at least. She really wasn't sure how many were on board, and she wasn't prepared for her life to be ended next.

"Are you thinking about Black again? I think you dodged a bullet there. He was probably buttering you up to eat you." Her crewmate shuddered, and she shrugged her shoulders. White didn't understand. They had no interest in any kind of romance, strictly there to do their job. She understood that to an extent, but being within minimal contact of others for so long... it was hard to not desire any kind of physical affection.

The entire crew, rightly, was tense. After all- theyre all stuck in a spaceship with no contact to the outside- just Captain reporting in comms.

Most got to eating their breakfast. Purple was chugging an entire coffee pot- a fucking legend, because, well, who doesn't drink a shit ton of caffeine when you're tired all the damn time?

Lime rose a brow at Purple, blinking a second. "Are you doing okay there?" She knew Purp was always sleepy, but an entire coffee pot was a little concerning. It also set off alarm bells, despite how many times she had told herself not to suspect every single crewmate of hers. Her buddy in the buddy system remained to be White, but even now she had her suspicions sometimes.

She was slow to eat her breakfast, usually one of the last to finish and head off to her assigned role. White was supposed to be heading to Medbay with Green to get checked over, so she'd be alone on the walk to Nav. Even just thinking about it gave her the shivers.

"Yes." Purple paused their chugging for a moment before resuming, their buddy/sister, Yellow, smiling. Despite Yellow being an Impostor, she stuck to her sib like glue.

Pink usually just made captain's rounds and did her duties, so that's what she was beginning to do now. Green was trying to fix the scan-pad, mumbling curses.

"I will see you later, I guess!" Lime sighed, waving White off as they traveled to the opposite exit of the cafeteria. She headed down the hallway passing Blue, who was already sitting in the chair keeping an eye out for any incoming asteroids. "Good luck, Blue!" She waved, heading on her way down to Navigations. She always got worried passing through this hallway, as she'd found Orange dead in O2 a week ago. Shudders traveled through her as she entered Navigations.

Purple went to electrical, Yellow trailing behind them in mini-crewmate fashion, just staying by their sibling. Green finally fixes up MedBay, mumbling about Purple stealing most of the coffee as they usually did, sighing. Pink sung to herself, watching the crew, making notes on tasks... and, possibly, the next death.

Lime was having trouble with the navigations, keeping them on track. She usually was in charge of keeping the electrical wires fixed, as they were always giving the crew problems. Letting out a sigh, she rubbed her temples. Maybe she should consider waking up before Purple to drink at least a single cup of coffee before her crewmate drank the entire pot. "What's next..." She hummed.

The day seemed to drag on as it usually did. Tasks were usually done in a few hours, which meant the crew could put on regular clothes and do whatever the hell they wanted. Purple had fallen asleep in electrical yet again. Legend.

After a little while of sitting around, Lime finally decided to go get scanned by Green. It was the last thing she had to do for the day. She let out a yawn, rubbing her tired eyes as she headed through the hallways, trying not to stare too much at the vents, praying she wasn't attacked an killed in a horrible way.

Green was in MedBay, having d r a g g e d Purple there, them having passed the fuck out in elecrical. Sigh. She was going to have to test them for narcolepsy when she had the proper equipment on Polus.

"Purple is out again?" Lime questioned, glancing around. White wasn't in there, they probably went off to do their other tasks. She would have to try to find them later on if she could.

"That is a dangerous thing to have. Purple is always in electrical." The graveyard always gave her shudders. She hated when she had to pick up the slack for her crewmate and do tasks in that room. She much preferred Navigations, even if it was concerning. "Have you seen the Captain? After I get scanned I'm done with my tasks. I wanted to report in."

Green shook her head. "I think she's still doing her tasks, Purple's already done, anyway. Somehow." She turns the scanner back on. "After this I'm going to eat something. Are you hungry?"

"Okay. I'm not really hungry, so I might go check on everyone. If anyone is missing..." She shuddered. She really didn't like going around alone.

"Alright." She nods, going back to her work, humming. "Captain's always around if you need to buddy up," she commented.

"That's a good idea. I'll have to go find her." She only trusted the Captain, out of everyone on the ship whom she was suspicious of, the Captain was not one of them.

It didn't help that the Captain was one of the Impostors on board.

But Captain was not hellbent on murder. She simply just hosted the parasite, and had a decent kill cooldown, so she could survive a while. Yellow was once a week, and Blue was a year- he was 20, but had been infected at the age of 5.

"Captain?" Lime called out, slowly inching her way down the hallways. She was pretty jumpy despite holding a brave facade around White.

It was a relief to see that nothing horrible had befallen their Captain. If something did happen to her, she wasn't sure what she would do. "I've finished all my tasks, Captain. I came to report."

"Thank you, you may change now." She chuckles. "I can see if you're done, theres no need to come and tell me, but I understand if you're scared of being alone. Do you want to stay in here with me? Help with comms work? i can show you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back