• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am officially done with The Survivor's tab. If I die it's because code hates me

Ooooo nice! It's always neat to meet people from different parts of the world.

In case it wasn't clear we're splitting up into two groups:

Ivy, Mikael, Erza, James, Luci, Opal, Micajah, and Adisa will leave the airport and go towards the gas station Rhys mentioned to wait for the other half of the group.

Wallace, Nik, Stella, Juliet, Alaska, and Rhys will handle the Revenants in the airport and give the other group a chance to leave undetected. Afterwards they'll meet up at the gas station.

If anyone wants to switch groups either let me know (or Kaas Kaas )or have your character voice their opinion but I think it's pretty well split.

Hope its not too late to hop in with two characters.
Make way for a shitty witch boy and edgy college girl. :v

can I still join the story?
also I want to know the schedule (if there is one) of the rp since im asian and my time is opposite of american time

Last edited:
also I want to know the schedule (if there is one) of the rp since im asian and my time is opposite of american time

They're usually noisy when we sleep (assuming you're near gmt +8) and half as noisy when I'm at work. Shouldn't be too bad if you can find time during the day to at least read bits here and there.

No idea how many more are being accepted though.

Hi'll probably reply to someone who's in our group sometime today, i'll tag so let me know if you want me to change anything

tenor.gif

i

i can't stop thinking about this

i cant write
cant read

all i can do is think about this cat

Hope its not too late to hop in with two characters.
Make way for a shitty witch boy and edgy college girl. :v
There's no concrete schedule at the moment but it will probably pick up on the weekends. I'm gonna say as long as you can manage at least one or two posts a week you should be okay.

New characters are perfectly fine. It's never really too late to start introducing new people into this kind of thing. I will say though that it's probably easier if you guys find your way into one of the groups somehow. Maybe wait for some other people to post and then slide your characters in at any opportunity you see.

I'm probably only going to accept one more new person before this group gets so big I start to freak out lol

Okay so i'm writing a lullaby or song or whatever and the vision also includes the demon controlling these revenants, but idk it doesn't have to be here. I just sort of made its appearance up, tell me if I should change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back