• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Survival of the Multiverses (Multifandom Battle Royal-Styled RP) [LET'S DO THIS AGAIN!]

Well:
Genocider Syo would be physically strong as all get go.
Sakura is a strong martial artist.
Mukuro can fight thousaunds of robots simultaneously
Beebo is a robot that at beat can level an entire city .
There are a few others.

Well:
Genocider Syo would be physically strong as all get go.
Sakura is a strong martial artist.
Mukuro can fight thousaunds of robots simultaneously
Beebo is a robot that at beat can level an entire city .
There are a few others.
Hmm....okay, they're good.

Is this still open? And if so, considering what it's based on, could I reserve the Dragon Ball Super's Universe 7? :)

Hmm, I'm wondering how I got tagged for this but didn't receive a notification...

Also, I don't remember signing up for this, but I'd still be interested if it's still on. I'm wondering if I should go with the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure universe.

Hmm, I'm wondering how I got tagged for this but didn't receive a notification...

Also, I don't remember signing up for this, but I'd still be interested if it's still on. I'm wondering if I should go with the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure universe.
Is this still open? And if so, considering what it's based on, could I reserve the Dragon Ball Super's Universe 7? :)
okay, thing is...This never got off ground since nobody could finish their CSes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back