• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Survival of the Multiverses (Multifandom Battle Royal-Styled RP) [LET'S DO THIS AGAIN!]

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai
(Based on the Universe Survival arc of Dragon Ball Super, and you all know how this is going down.)

grand_universe_by_antifan_real1.jpg

In the beginning, there was nothing. Pure darkness only exists, but out from that empty void is a bright light which would bring about the birth of many universes. About a billion of them was created by a god that has had enough of the boredom given by the darkness of which he was born to roam around. He is known as 'MAN', the 'Supreme God of All Creation'. For many centuries, he has watched over the activities of all of the universes, but he felt that as time passes, people will soon know the ultimate truth. All those theories on how the universes are created are all hoaxes to hide the identity of MAN, and all the events that followed after the creation are actually panned out by himself. However, MAN believes that this won't happen as people are far from getting the truth.

Fast forward to the present day, MAN begins to feel boredom after many centuries. He kept watching over the universes for a very long period and nothing seems to interest him. Also, he felt that handling many universes is rather tiresome and had the thought of erasing some. However, he sees all the universes as unique to him and felt no point in erasing them. Yet, his boredom completely takes over and decides to erase some. His main problem is which universe deserves to be erased, and with over a billion of them, MAN has a hard time in choosing. But then an idea came into his mind; a tournament that will determine the fate of the universes. Under the disguise of 'Klau Magaius', MAN begins to send out invitations to random universes that has the best fighters to gather around and partake on the event that will change their lives.

Which universe will be spared by MAN's wrath?
Rules:
  • Each representing universe should have one manager and six participating fighters. I will be very strict with this rule.
  • All universes will duke out in a battle royal-styled match where fighters knock each other out of the arena until the universe with only one or more fighters remains, thus declaring that universe as the victor and shall be spared from MAN's erasure.
  • The knocked out fighters will be sent to the benches where they will watch the rest of the match, along with their manager, until all of the fighters of one universe is gathered and will be erased.
  • Fighters with sharp weapons will be blunt. This is so as to not kill any opposing fighters.
  • Fighters with firearms will have their bullets, no matter the composition, be like paint balls for the same reason as the sharp weapons. The same application goes to the explosives and heavy weaponry.
  • Killing is not allowed. Those who break this rule will be erased from existence immediately.
  • Attacking from the benches is also not allowed. Breaking this rule result to the offender getting erased from existence.
  • Managers will always be on the benches. Their role is to oversee the match for any opposing fighters that are cheating. If one see them cheating, they must report to MAN for judgement.
  • If a fighter is at the ledge and the opponent is ready to bring the finishing blow, the fate of the two will be decided through coin toss. However, only the attacker will make the first guess.
  • No OCs, canon is only allowed.
  • One universe per player, no exceptions, no AUs.
  • Play fair, and since this based on the latest arc from Dragon Ball Super, no character is a "Jiren".
  • If you got any questions, suggestions, etc., please PM me.
  • This is actually my first time handling a Colosseum RP, but I'm sure all of you will understand.
  • Have fun.

Last edited:
Hmm... seems interesting enough. Though the premise as written seems to make some universes harder to justify than others. Fate comes immediately to mind, as does Hellsing.

EDIT: Also, Marvel and DC, obviously

Last edited:
Hmm... seems interesting enough. Though the premise as written seems to make some universes harder to justify than others. Fate comes immediately to mind, as does Hellsing.

EDIT: Also, Marvel and DC, obviously
Your point?

hmm. so you're saying that each universe has to have one manager and eight fighters, correct?

what if the universe i want to apply as doesn't have enough characters?

hmm. so you're saying that each universe has to have one manager and eight fighters, correct?

what if the universe i want to apply as doesn't have enough characters?
Sorry, but strictly it has to be one manager and ten fighters. What is the universe, assuming without that rule, are you planning to apply as?

Sorry, but strictly it has to be one manager and ten fighters. What is the universe, assuming without that rule, are you planning to apply as?
...Tower of God.

there are technically more than nine characters, but most of them are the "mysterious people with ambiguous backstories and not-yet-unlocked hidden abilities" sort. i thought that that fandom would be particularly appropriate, which is why i'm hoping to apply as that.

...Tower of God.

there are technically more than nine characters, but most of them are the "mysterious people with ambiguous backstories and not-yet-unlocked hidden abilities" sort. i thought that that fandom would be particularly appropriate, which is why i'm hoping to apply as that.
Tower of God? Hmm...interesting choice, despite not even heard of it. Yet, I am still very strict with the ten members thing and wanted to be close with the DBS arc that is based off. You got two options; change the universe, or improvise by adding stuff on your own.

...interesting choice, despite not even heard of it.
i get that a lot.

anyways, if backstories and whatnot are required, i could probably add my own headcanons to the mix. it's the most judeo-christian-based out of my favorite manhwa, so i thought that maybe, just maybe that it would be appropriate.

(obligatory "its gud plz red")

i get that a lot.

anyways, if backstories and whatnot are required, i could probably add my own headcanons to the mix. it's the most judeo-christian-based out of my favorite manhwa, so i thought that maybe, just maybe that it would be appropriate.

(obligatory "its gud plz red")
Atta boi

If it's not late, I'll go ahead and enter with a Kamen Rider Hesei Rider Team or just Kyuuranger...Either way, I'm in.

Changed up the lore after receiving a minor controversy, plus will be getting on the CS thread soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back